The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2006, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The one you marry, is not the one you loved most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
no matter what,guess it's too late for regrets.
Bro SJG, your siggy "President oF CLUB SYT aKa PrinCe oF BS" cool man
Old 25-10-2006, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 20
insanity08 is a splendid one to beholdinsanity08 is a splendid one to beholdinsanity08 is a splendid one to beholdinsanity08 is a splendid one to beholdinsanity08 is a splendid one to beholdinsanity08 is a splendid one to beholdinsanity08 is a splendid one to behold

Well I agree to a certain extend to this thread... the one you marry ... you love her ... but guess ... she is not the one you loved the MOST ... often it is always the case wherby .... the one you loved most is nv with you .. haiz ... thats the sad fact of life isn't it ?

人情债:Vibrator,Escobar43535, kim-seng-heng
Old 25-10-2006, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter
I heard from the radio;

Never choose to be with someone you can live with,
but choose to be with someone you cannot live without.

That was my mistake. I married somone that I felt I could live with. Then after 5 years, I left her for someone I cannot live without.

My second, and biggest mistake was not loving most the one I married. If I had,I would have never met the other woman.

My friend once told me that he asked his rather young friend who was getting married the next day, "what if you meet someone better?" His friend replied, "I'll run far away from her (the 'better' one)."

In retrospect, I should have remembered that and ran when I met the one I could not live without... before I found out I can't live without her.

I think spoiling my marriage and becoming only a part time father to my son will be the biggest regrets in my life.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 25-10-2006, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
Five Stone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFive Stone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
now that you mention, a few women under one roof will be quite a problem. but i think 2 wives will be ideal for me. on the sex part, i can rotate them and also tarma, so can cut down on bonking FL. one can go work to supplement income so i dont have to get 3 jobs, while one can stay home so we dont need a maid. how about that?
Then again, there will be an debate of who is staying at home and who is working, end of the day, you maybe staying at home looking after the kids, doing housework and ask to join in for a tarma when you are needed!!!
Old 25-10-2006, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesfreq
Don't fret bro. I will be joining you soon. Hitting 30 in a year plus time. I dread thinking about the day when there are no friends/ pals to talk to.

Welcome to the club bro

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Old 25-10-2006, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five Stone
Then again, there will be an debate of who is staying at home and who is working, end of the day, you maybe staying at home looking after the kids, doing housework and ask to join in for a tarma when you are needed!!!
i'll be a victim of feminism!
Old 25-10-2006, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
now that you mention, a few women under one roof will be quite a problem. but i think 2 wives will be ideal for me. on the sex part, i can rotate them and also tarma, so can cut down on bonking FL. one can go work to supplement income so i dont have to get 3 jobs, while one can stay home so we dont need a maid. how about that?
Hahaha .... how nice. Then i wish like wei xiaobao, 7 wives. Not only sex part can have variety, one knows kung fu can protect, one good at cooking, one good at managing the household etc.... haha if every one work part time give me $200-$300 a month, i can dun need work even
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 25-10-2006, 04:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
DingDongBell DingDongBell

I also want leh.... Seven wife and rich as hell
Old 25-10-2006, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cao_pi
My conclusion is : We live only once, Have no regrets!
i like this verse very much.

after my gf left me .. i felt a lot. i really did a lot of mistakes .. but all is but too late.

we live once only .. yes!!

so .. bros, if u really wanna knw this babe so much .. go! if you think changing to another job can really bring ur career to another level .. go! if you think u wanna try mlm or real estate .. go!

we only live once .. paiseh or not, to hell with it!!! .. if not, there might not be a chance anymore.

why regret? since life's so short.
Old 25-10-2006, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis
Bro SJG, your siggy "President oF CLUB SYT aKa PrinCe oF BS" cool man
not cool lar bro,i still scare ppl will say me bhb ar..kekeke..and thks for ur pts bro,will return favour asap.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 25-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinrenhe
Hahaha .... how nice. Then i wish like wei xiaobao, 7 wives. Not only sex part can have variety, one knows kung fu can protect,
my all time lust for a kungfu girl is moon lee.

Old 25-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Samster

Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

few yrs back,i choose to live my ex-gf of 3 yrs.we were on the verge of marriage,just that i am fearful i am unable to give her a comfortable life she deserved.i did regret initially after that but now that she is happily married,i am happy.in life we will have to make a few important decisions,no matter which decision and path u choose,tell urself that is wat u have choose and never regret cos it's of no signifiance.life still must and will go on.
Old 25-10-2006, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
few yrs back,i choose to live my ex-gf of 3 yrs.we were on the verge of marriage,just that i am fearful i am unable to give her a comfortable life she deserved.i did regret initially after that but now that she is happily married,i am happy.in life we will have to make a few important decisions,no matter which decision and path u choose,tell urself that is wat u have choose and never regret cos it's of no signifiance.life still must and will go on.
bro ..

i salute you for this. it is definitely not easy. and it takes a lot of courage to actually put thoughts to action.

i hope i wont ever will be in this shoe of yours.

respect!
Old 25-10-2006, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggz83
bro ..

i salute you for this. it is definitely not easy. and it takes a lot of courage to actually put thoughts to action.

i hope i wont ever will be in this shoe of yours.

respect!
lolz.thks bro,i dont deserve that,perhaps that is one of the reason y i start my ktv cheonging,looking for smth to fill up the empty space in my heart.thinking back at times do aches here and there but i told myself,hey,that is what u wanted,move and go on.
Old 25-10-2006, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 22
surfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagiboar
That was my mistake. I married somone that I felt I could live with. Then after 5 years, I left her for someone I cannot live without.
Guess we have more in common than I originally thought.

I married the person I thought was best for my future and someone I could live with. Big Mistake.

However, I still feel that my choice of not marrying the one I loved the most is still correct. I'm sure things would have never worked out as we had lots of complications outside of the relationship (money, country, lifestyles etc). Things would have turned very bad for us... though I still get the occasional "What if" thoughts.... maybe I'm kidding myself.

If ever given the choice again, I may choose NOT to ever get married OR make the same mistake and marry the same wife... afterall, she gave me the most important thing in my life... my son.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1