The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-03-2022, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
I had received many bros here pm-ed me that they are unable to add her. First and foremost, thank you so much for trusting me. I will still continue to write FR and warn all of you all if the ladies is bad. For Qiqi, her wechat id is full already. But the sad news is that many people just add her wechat with no intention to make any booking with her. I am not her OKT but I feel why not give the chance to other bros here who wanted to have a booking with her? I chiong for so many ladies and I am very very sensitive and I can feel when ladies trying to take shortcut in their service. For Qiqi, i can't really feel that from her. She is just trying to make as much money as possible during her stay here in SG and genuinely work hard for it.

Her wechat is full currently.
She's a nice girl, willing to learn as she asked me. Strangely today, it's the same with Xiao Xue Li, also a nice girl. Both are receptive and have no short cuts mindset.
Old 10-03-2022, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

any latests review for this girl?

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/amber-massage/

pm's will be deeply appreciated.
Old 10-03-2022, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Err... yah. Those gang service level is very good. But sadly, actually i had a regular that is one of the gang but you know being a regular, i feel she already trying to take shortcut here and there and i stop visiting her already...
I dunno, but I actually usually experience the opposite from the recent chatter here. What I usually experience is the more I visit, the better it gets. 

When I select a ML/FL to be in my regular rotation, besides good service and appearance, it also means we both "connect". And my re-visits get more comfortable,  more loving, more intimate and more intense. But you cannot be passive and expect a better experience. Like all girls, MLs are human, work with that. Get proactive, find more ways to interest, intrigued and excite the girl. Then reap the rewards.

Anyway, those girls are rocking !
MM, C, Mixue, Molly and now Qi Qi! I haven't visited Annie yet, the new girl with MM, but I'm having such a great time with MM, I don't want to spoil it just yet. Lol. And correct, Qi Qi is older than her pictures suggest, perhaps late 20s, but good body, good skills, down to earth and eager to please. She has been inducted into my rotation ..  hahaha. Hopefully Jenny comes back and life will be good. Lol
Old 10-03-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Short appreciation MR for Angel
She remains one of the best FN HJ ML you can find out currently.
There's something about her that still gives me an excited buzz of anticipation just before each of our sessions. And this considering that I see her every week, even in her first stint.

I guess that what makes me rtm a ML. Yes there are many reasons, but just to simplify, for any rtm-able ML, there are 3 values I usually peg against.

1. Looks:
If ML has looks, and nothing else, I will probably be attracted to see her once, maybe twice more, but no more than that. The superficiality of looks alone does not hold my interest at all. Because what's even more important is....

2. Service:
Having awesome sensual skills, being enthusiastic and proactive in pleasuring is about the biggest must-have and that will defo make me go back for more. Based on this alone, the ML will be a firm inclusion in my rotation. But again for how long? Maybe for two or three months.

To prolong my interest even longer, the next value seems to play a critical role...

3. Personality and charm:
This is more an intangible magical thing. Her charm, charisma, personality. Her sultry moves, the deep passionate kisses, her interesting mind, her lively conversation, her generous happy heart, her sincerity. These keep me engaged and hooked.

No prizes for guessing who has all 3 values for me - OG Angel. And that's why after almost a collective year of seeing her, I still get ab excited buzz of anticipation just before every session.

PS. That "gang" also have that effect on me, lol.
Old 10-03-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 17
izakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Err... yah. Those gang service level is very good. But sadly, actually i had a regular that is one of the gang but you know being a regular, i feel she already trying to take shortcut here and there and i stop visiting her already...
Bro, can share who are in the gang?

sorry for the delay, will up all in the line. please be patient with me. Thx.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 10-03-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
MM, C, Mixue, Molly and now Qi Qi! I haven't visited Annie yet, the new girl with MM, but I'm having such a great time with MM, I don't want to spoil it just yet. Lol. And correct, Qi Qi is older than her pictures suggest, perhaps late 20s, but good body, good skills, down to earth and eager to please. She has been inducted into my rotation ..  hahaha. Hopefully Jenny comes back and life will be good. Lol
You'd have thot that with the customer base, they could have afforded a better place though. That's my main grip about the stable, in addition to the tiered pricing.
Old 10-03-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
You'd have thot that with the customer base, they could have afforded a better place though. That's my main grip about the stable, in addition to the tiered pricing.
True that. Only MM's place is acceptable, especially when she was alone. Their bosses are strange that way, but they treat the girls rather well.
Old 10-03-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 20
siow_pan is one of the Best!siow_pan is one of the Best!siow_pan is one of the Best!siow_pan is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=Kopiosteve;21145223]

MM, C, Mixue, Molly and now Qi Qi! I haven't visited Annie yet, the new girl with MM, but I'm having such a great time with MM, I don't want to spoil it just yet. Lol. And co

/QUOTE]

Anybro can share molly and her gang contact?
Old 10-03-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/amber-massage/

anybody?
Old 10-03-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Maybe location more "secured" ...but agreed on a better place. Current place feels "cheap" ...
Old 10-03-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
DiablosWX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiablosWX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiablosWX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiablosWX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Guys,

been leeching too much thought of sharing short FR for 1 of the ML tried recently

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/massage-qian-qian/

QQ consider young and petite, pretty, willing

only tried the basic but she does offer quite a few packages if that's what you are looking for.

Thanks
Old 10-03-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiablosWX View Post
Hi Guys,

been leeching too much thought of sharing short FR for 1 of the ML tried recently

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/massage-qian-qian/

QQ consider young and petite, pretty, willing

only tried the basic but she does offer quite a few packages if that's what you are looking for.

Thanks
She's also MM4653. Seems like the SLG location is not correct.

Last edited by bondage; 10-03-2022 at 05:08 PM.
Old 10-03-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Msglst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys any review for SLG Ki Ki? Is she a syt or 30+?
Old 10-03-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 8
Paulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msglst View Post
Hi guys any review for SLG Ki Ki? Is she a syt or 30+?
Visited SLG Ki Ki some time back.

To me she's not considered syt, more of in her late 20s kind of feel. She's petite size and looks cute to me. Massage, back stepping, sensual and gfe were above average. Only thing was she smell too damn good so those who have OCs at home pls take note hor
Old 10-03-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

yea she said she in privately rented spa location along UT..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
She's also MM4653. Seems like the SLG location is not correct.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1