The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
1.8 mil for a massage n HJ is out of my league.
Mayb HJ 10 times leh!! How u know???
Old 13-09-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Mayb HJ 10 times leh!! How u know???
If u can cum 10 times, I dun mind paying for u plus tips u 1.8 mils VND.
Old 13-09-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u can cum 10 times, I dun mind paying for u plus tips u 1.8 mils VND.
Sorry la.. I cannot.. I ask our pccking can or not first.. after I ask him to challenge
Old 13-09-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Sorry la.. I cannot.. I ask our pccking can or not first.. after I ask him to challenge
u 2 combine 10 times also can...
Old 13-09-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

I have brought clients to VD's VIP service and my feeling is that there is no difference in quality between the gals in VIP & regular.

In fact, the attitude of the gals in VIP is worse. They expect no less than 1mil in tips. Anything less and they will kick up a fuss.

The regular gals are friendlier and will take anything from 300 - 500. Tipping the bellboy is not necessary. The trick is to spend some time at the lounge area pretending to watch tv while the guys pour u tea and serve fruits. While resting there, keep an eye on the gals who walk in and out and if u spot any u like, just walk up and ask for her number (in VN, of course).

Quote:
Originally Posted by juswan2knwu View Post
As request by 1 of the senior Samster for Vien Dong Spa review.

Price has gone up, VIP room is VND$750K now.

Room is well-kept and brand new, personal Sauna, steam room, toilet and etc. Only complaint is the cupboard for keeping clothes smells musky. Yucks.

Tip the bellboy VND$50K as recommended by some senior Samster in the earlier HCMC thread to bring me some really high standard ML.

A well-endowed and tall lady came in and her service was very good but the VND$500K tips was not accepted, not even VND$700K!!? VND$700K only have HJ and she keeps insisting for VND$1M for HJ and autoroaming.

When I came out, I saw a fairer and slightly more prettier gal but dun know her number.
Old 13-09-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Gal no: 22
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: around C Cup (all natural, dark brown nipples)
Body: Slim but not firm, no exercising, soft...
Masaage: 7/10
HJ: (good but not valuing as not a fan)
Autoroam: yes (for VND $1M), licking her all over and fingering
Kissing: yes (with light French kiss)
RTF: nope and too expensive for a HJ
Total Damage: VND$1.8M (VND$1M + VND$750K + VND$50K)
U hv high spending power good for u.
Don't bother what other people think or say as long u r happy spending your money.
I hv been named cheap charlie numerous times but i don't beg ,borrow or steal to monger.

Once i was sitting w my gf(now ex gf) outside a small shop eating pizza in angeles city, saw a ang moh w his girl passing by. Girl mumbled something to the ang moh, he stopped n said to: hello cheap charlie.
I was surprised as i don't know them likely girl work in bar that i visited.
Then i looked at my gf, we smiled n burst into laughter.
The two of them likely puzzled n left.
Our relationship lasted 6 years n still in contact.
Sorry abt the irrevelent fond memories.
Old 13-09-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
I have brought clients to VD's VIP service and my feeling is that there is no difference in quality between the gals in VIP & regular.

In fact, the attitude of the gals in VIP is worse. They expect no less than 1mil in tips. Anything less and they will kick up a fuss.

The regular gals are friendlier and will take anything from 300 - 500. Tipping the bellboy is not necessary. The trick is to spend some time at the lounge area pretending to watch tv while the guys pour u tea and serve fruits. While resting there, keep an eye on the gals who walk in and out and if u spot any u like, just walk up and ask for her number (in VN, of course).
Thanks, worth a try in future.
I have arrangements with different gals for the next few days. Thanks,

I saw a few SYT at my hotel and one of them looks quite good (7/10) and I was quote VND$3M for ON but decides to try her tonight instead.

Last edited by juswan2knwu; 13-09-2017 at 03:48 PM.
Old 13-09-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:

I saw a few SYT at my hotel and one of them looks quite good (7/10) and I was quote USD $3M for ON but decides to try her tonight instead.
USD $ 3M???? Are you sure you got that amount or $3Million dong. USD 3M I can buy few condos in VN and keep few mistress there.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 13-09-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
U hv high spending power good for u.
Don't bother what other people think or say as long u r happy spending your money.
I hv been named cheap charlie numerous times but i don't beg ,borrow or steal to monger.

Once i was sitting w my gf(now ex gf) outside a small shop eating pizza in angeles city, saw a ang moh w his girl passing by. Girl mumbled something to the ang moh, he stopped n said to: hello cheap charlie.
I was surprised as i don't know them likely girl work in bar that i visited.
Then i looked at my gf, we smiled n burst into laughter.
The two of them likely puzzled n left.
Our relationship lasted 6 years n still in contact.
Sorry abt the irrevelent fond memories.
True, thanks for the advice.

Our scenario are different where you needs to travel frequently and is well awarw of the marker rates, so it does not makes any sense to pay so much.

But, people like us, we do only a few trips per year and unsure of the market rate, so we sure kana carrot. No point quarreling and bargaining with the gals unless we are very sure we are offering the proper rates, else, ends up either no deal or we paid the same price with negative moods and poor services.

Son might as well pay the price if they refuse to budge after 5 minutes or so, afterall, I am on holiday to forget about work and destress.

However, I will certainly stand on my ground if its in a familiar place I know, like SG and JB.
Old 13-09-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
USD $ 3M???? Are you sure you got that amount or $3Million dong. USD 3M I can buy few condos in VN and keep few mistress there.
Sorry, typo again. Has re-edit it
Old 13-09-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Does it bother you if others think you are cheap charlie?
Old 13-09-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I saw a few SYT at my hotel and one of them looks quite good (7/10) and I was quote VND$3M for ON but decides to try her tonight instead.
There you go!

You only need 1 to 2 contacts and you are away. From here dun be surprised you find more and more contacts. This you need to filter slowly which one is good and give you best services. Also try try nego those regulars. One senior taught me that those calculative you put them in cold and 3 months no call. Those not so calculative you can call often.

Not sure why you are in hcm for so long?

You can get addicted to Viet gals lol!
Old 13-09-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
U sure u will keep few mistresses? USD 3mil, for me, 1 condo, 1 mistress is enough. Then outside, steal eat. No need to work for the rest of my life.
Old 13-09-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

Sharing, the capital, Hanoi food, how cheap it can be comparing to other cities in Vietnam...I stay in the city not out skirt of Hanoi n I regularly eat in this store when I feel lazy walking or travel for good food. 20k VND... less than USD 1.

Old 13-09-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyeu View Post
Does it bother you if others think you are cheap charlie?
The only thing i care is whether i can get girls being a cheap charlie. Others can think whatever they like.
Thats also why i prefer to cheong solo or w frugal guys.
I should be happy that i spend so much lesser than these people to get similar quality of girl.

Last edited by datou; 13-09-2017 at 07:21 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1