The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-07-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Your phone number will only be entered into their database after a successful visit with a girl. If the girl thinks you are a decent customer she will write a review for you as a point of reference for other girls to see when you book other girls in future. To get into it you have to find a girl who is willing to take on a new customer without any prior record. So just gotta keep enquiring until someone accepts you.
Is this why I am not getting a response from any of the ML as I have not try any of the SLG ladies yet.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 13
skn16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskn16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried Lucy? Looks GND type https://sglonelyguy-3.com/lucy-massage/
Old 01-07-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
verostarr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/lulu-massage/

Bro, she’s listed, here you go
Anyone able to call her?
Old 01-07-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Romeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRomeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Bros, any good one doing 100/2hj? At most 110/2hj. Sorry my budget a bit low
I can help you HJ for $80 / 2 shots you want?

Hehe! Kidding! Or am I? 🙂

I think $100 / $110 usually only 1 shot in this current market.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
You can ask those in this range before you confirm your appointment. I think some are willing even though not listed.
Old 01-07-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chopchop123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

10/10 would recommend Qing Qing (81682198),

she does not do FJ, but definitely one of the best BBBJ you can find out there. Also not a time watcher.

Looks: 6/10
Massage: 7/10
Phone Usage: none during the job
Sensual: 10/10
Autoroam: Top half only
RTM: 100%

Old 01-07-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

Quote:

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/xiao-yue-yue-massage/
Old 01-07-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Adding some additional info to all the great reviews already out there.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-dan-ni/

Looks: Surprisingly, she is petite. She is probably shorter than 157cm. She looks a little fierce in pictures but she is sweet in person. Uni SYT type that you always wanted to bong.

Body: Crazily smooth skin and firm assets on a small frame. The feeling when her smooth skin rubs against mine is sizzling.

Massage: Don't know what she was pressing. Haha. But the looks, body and other stuff make it up for it. No complaints.
Old 01-07-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
skykn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skn16 View Post
Anyone tried Lucy? Looks GND type https://sglonelyguy-3.com/lucy-massage/
I am new here. Hope to contribute.

Visited her yesterday.
Young. Looks decent. GND type. Photo 80-90% accurate.
Body ok. I like small cups.

Massage
One of better ones I guess.
Gives massage on your arms and legs too.

Sensual
Only SN after massage.
Didn’t ask for FN so don’t know if she’s willing to go FN.
Licks your nipples rather aggressively. I liked it.
Provided CBJ. I am not a fan of it so asked for HJ.
Her HJ was good. Don’t know how but she made me finish in a minute. Right on the spot maybe.

Roaming
I didn’t try much. She was SN only and I finished too soon to venture haha

Good personality. Talkative.
YMMV but I enjoyed the time with her.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Adding some additional info to all the great reviews already out there.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-dan-ni/
Couple of bros and I have been trying for the past 2 weeks to book her.. No response to sms even with good records..
Old 01-07-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Ok leh , just came back from Dan Ni ‘s place

Maybe you messaged at the wrong time ba
Old 01-07-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An An MR

Was super skeptical about booking An An after the recent spate of negative FRs.. but decided to give it a try anyway because some bros were telling me she's really quite a looker..

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/an-an-massage/

Full of anticipation but alas kena cancelled because she said she was feeling really tired and decided to take the day off.. We rescheduled and i was glad i did..

Location 8/10: Plenty of parking, must pay though. Exiting the lift, met a security guard with the safe-entry qr but didn't ask me to check in when i told her i was just going out to walk.

Looks 8/10: Late 20s, early 30s? Still got a bit of SYT essence in her looks; face discount about 10%. Nice body, long legs; a bit of tummy and boobs are a good C cup with some sag nevertheless delightful

Massage 8/10: Was surprisingly good. I think after a good day's rest she's back to her best. The sensual was coupled with super long cat bath and running her fingers all over; super arousing, her tongue can even explore all the nooks and crannies if you are into that kinda thing. FN, roaming was easy and she even started to get wet.

RTM: Yes, after her rest, her service is probably one of the better ones among the late 20s girls.

she's also super friendly and very easy to talk to.. pleasant experience and i couldn't ask for more..

Realised this girl also took her own photos to post as ad; love the confidence.

Last edited by HalimahYakult; 01-07-2021 at 03:27 PM. Reason: .
Old 01-07-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Couple of bros and I have been trying for the past 2 weeks to book her.. No response to sms even with good records..
Just wait patiently for her reply if you'd got records. she didn't reply me the first but the 2nd text i tried 2 days later.
Unlike lulu who replied in the middle of the night.

Thank You
Old 01-07-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Other than Youzi, Danni is pretty clingy like a koala bear too. But too kiddish looks for me.
Now the talk of the town is Danni, here's my comment on her from 2019 when she was a relatively nobody. But think her GFE factor is high, if she's still the same from 2 years back.
Old 01-07-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 4
662blackburn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Anyone got recommendation for real prostate massage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1