The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-08-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Hebe is really steady. Very consistent with good attitude. Nice lady to be with. Not sure if she will return. Any news?
Unfortunately no bro. Just imagine if she returns..I probably sign up for twice a week slot on fixed schedule lol.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Agreed with this, if the MLs are indeed serious about earning money, they pick customers based on ease of servicing and potential issues (troubles) instead on aesthetic factors.

Aesthetic factors are keyed in for brief description of the customer for easy recognition. DB is a tool for work, not review for leisure for them. To most MLs, plump customers are easier to service for some reasons.

There are many kinds of ML, those that are not serious about making money usually don't last very long in the market. The first couple of sessions might show some enthusiasm but after when they see that you are not a fish then 打入冷宫.

The ones that want to earn their money will stand out with their consistent service, where even with no special MR, they will have their crowd.
nah some ml said big size one sometimes want hard massage and is tiring them out so if they were very tired on that day will avoid them
Old 11-08-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
To most MLs, plump customers are easier to service for some reason
Can someone shed light on this? Curious why people with 40+ inch waists like are me are easier to serve.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
The thing is, how you know the rest of the vanilla cat are not working in BBS, Sauna or KTV back in China before they even came over? Or maybe got 小狼狗? You don’t. And you would never know.
Bro imo some cheongsters prefer to live in denial. It makes the relationship with the ML more satisfying I guess, thinking that some of them is really only "partial" selling of dignity cos of whatever sad story lah. That they still sealed their abalone for her special someone. Let's not ruin their fantasy lah.

To me, once a gal go down this path, ANYTHING goes lah. Simi half nude, full nude, vanilla or strawberry don't matter. They are prepared to F anyone, just that some are more picky than others. Boils down to luck, skill, $$ and many other variables. Golden rule is DON'T kiss and tell if we want the goodies to keep coming our way.
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
The thing is, how you know the rest of the vanilla cat are not working in BBS, Sauna or KTV back in China before they even came over? Or maybe got 小狼狗? You don’t. And you would never know.
Many guys need to get this drilled into their heads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
The raw, cold, naked truth is that the masseuse at the posh six-star hotel spa who allows only autoroaming of her top with clothes on for tips... is also a sex worker.
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Iol I worry for him ah bro. Coco different, veteran operator offering full service, just change modus operandi. His comments on Tang Tang could dash the dreams of some bros who chose to think some ML don't sell xxx no matter what $$ offered
Ok I remember TT burst onto the scene offering BBBJ+CIM and filled the void that Ziyu left behind. Maybe he got insider. Let him explain.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Can someone shed light on this? Curious why people with 40+ inch waists like are me are easier to serve.
Myths and legends? Lol.

Got ML shared that generally plump ppl are more mild tempered and generous. Hence easier to talk to. Some MLs like uncles, maturity in both mental and financial factors.

Another myth is fatties usually have tiny dicks, thus easier to HJ/BJ. This one I hear from WLs all around, PRC, Tomyum and Pho. This myth surprises me as it surprises them when they take my appointment.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Agreed with this, if the MLs are indeed serious about earning money, they pick customers based on ease of servicing and potential issues (troubles) instead on aesthetic factors.

Aesthetic factors are keyed in for brief description of the customer for easy recognition. DB is a tool for work, not review for leisure for them. To most MLs, plump customers are easier to service for some reasons.

There are many kinds of ML, those that are not serious about making money usually don't last very long in the market. The first couple of sessions might show some enthusiasm but after when they see that you are not a fish then 打入冷宫.

The ones that want to earn their money will stand out with their consistent service, where even with no special MR, they will have their crowd.
My 2 cents is that the ML should be upfront. They should state in the advertisement that men with a BMI of xx should not contact them if they dont like servicing bigger dudes. They already do it based on race which obviously works for them so I do t see why they cant just dont add more restrictions instead of making negative comments in the DB for a guy who has a dad bod.

The facts speak clearly all the ML or most of them use heavily edited photos, breast sizes are inflated and aged decreased by 5 - 10 years. Why because they beleive this is what the clientel is looking for.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Another myth is fatties usually have tiny dicks, thus easier to HJ/BJ. This one I hear from WLs all around, PRC, Tomyum and Pho. This myth surprises me as it surprises them when they take my appointment.
Nnb limbei got a dragon ok, simi tiny bird. Roar!
Old 11-08-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lol wtf. there is such thing as trying too hard to be a good customer, until its pointless to visit already.

age have a bit difference, on average the older the harder to cum. Even those very old ppl also visits and impossible to HJ also visit ml for massage and some fun. ML just pretend hj a bit even though its soft, then near time up collect money everyone happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Wow, got rejected by this lady, she asked how old? Wow, since when age has become a criteria lol
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-fiona/
Old 11-08-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Unfortunately no bro. Just imagine if she returns..I probably sign up for twice a week slot on fixed schedule lol.
Camping here just in case she returns! Maybe next year.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
My 2 cents is that the ML should be upfront. They should state in the advertisement that men with a BMI of xx should not contact them if they dont like servicing bigger dudes. They already do it based on race which obviously works for them so I do t see why they cant just dont add more restrictions instead of making negative comments in the DB for a guy who has a dad bod.

The facts speak clearly all the ML or most of them use heavily edited photos, breast sizes are inflated and aged decreased by 5 - 10 years. Why because they beleive this is what the clientel is looking for.
Make sense for Tinder or whatever trending speed dating apps. Lol. Usually, if they see you too big size to massage the smart ones will just piano and play with you more.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
I'm less than 40.

But I'm also >1.62m with a 42-in waist, hope I still qualify though...

Will be contacting her...
Give her all the vitals , including the 5C, when she accepted , you reject lolz, you only have this to offer ah.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
Some ML like tiny bird leh, cos easier, use 2 fingers can liao

Rast time 1 ML tell me one! Don't scold me
Last time got 1 ML ask me to check her latest FR on SLG and translate for her. So I did.. then I mentioned that he received DT from her. She got very puzzled and said she can't do DT at all.

On my next visit, she tell me she found out who left that FR and it's not a DT. It's just that his bird is small in size so easier to take it whole LOL
Old 11-08-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Camping here just in case she returns! Maybe next year.
alot waiting only to come here but the 14 days quarantine is quite off putting.
Once they open up the work pass.. we can expect a glut of new arrivals
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1