The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-08-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecuriouspuppy View Post
Thanks for the infor, saw the posting up again but like no replies what so ever. How you guys manage to book?
i advice you to find someone else first.
You msg her now, maybe she only reply tomorrow.
this ml is like play tikam one.
Old 01-09-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Sharing good things again.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/beibei-massage/

Had been working for a few late nights and desperately crave for massage badly. I am tired to travel far from central area too. So while browsing SLG,  I came across Bei Bei who I always failed to book. Tried my luck and has to wait 2hrs first. Not too bad, I went for a light dinner first.

Contacted her that I am reaching and I was surprised that I can park in her place! Convenient and free parking is always a plus point to me as I dont need to find parking. Drivers please take note of this complimentary 😁

Took a lift up and finally able to see her after 2 hrs wait. When the door opened for the first time, is always a very anticipating moment. And YEAH! She is gorgeous. Long hair, almond face, blinking big eyes welcoming you. I tried to control my cool though. So just walk in with a Hi. Haha. One of her reviews said she has fann wong vibe, and she really does have some. Now I know why I failed to book last time.  Oh, she gave me a yogurt drink. Quite a service for first time.

Her house is clean and well equipped. Apparently has a home feeling. Go to straight to shower so can start asap. Dry clean Towel is provided as usual. Toilet is clean as well.

Now to the main business..

Lying down on her bed, she proceeded to give me massage. Apparently she has great strength and skill. She will focus on your tired parts with hard finger press and strokes so at least my physical body is relieved.

However, that is not her selling point. Her best part is sensual which will bring u to heaven. She spent a good time on this. Can't count, but is quite long and enjoyable. She is very good with her tongue and lips. She glided her mouth on my sensitive parts of body (not my dick yet)!  Sucking here and there, so scare will have a mark (rest assure, she's pro and she knows not to leave any). But with that skill and vacuum, my soul already half gone. Now my mental stress gone too 😀

Flipped over, she continued her forte, no mercy to me. But Now my hands are free too. I have to fight back. Auto roam with no restriction. Just be gentle. Grabbing and fondling her boobs and nipples, while another hand going south. She's hard and wet now. At the same time, I'm in beast mode. Taking this chance, she isn't backing off and tried to finish me off. She face to face me while taming my other self. With all the simulations, I am in happy land. 😇

Since I released earlier than expected, she gave me a comforting head and neck massage while lying between her legs. 🤩

Cleaned up and left. I exceeded 2min. Time really well spent. While writing this, I'm already missed the session. Will definitely rtm. Heres a summary of the MR:

Look and figure: above average (attractive. Very耐看, same as photo)
Massage: above average
Sensual: perfect
HJ: perfect
GFE: above average
Rtm: definitely

Enjoy bros
Old 01-09-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Treat beibei well, you might have surprises which I cannot mentioned. Try to look clean and pleasantly dressed. It helps for most of the MLs.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy26.com/bella-massage/

This An Ran listed again lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-09-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Short review for Xi Xi.

https://sgbeautycastle-33.com/xi-xi-...e-hj-bbbj-cim/

Environment: Condo right next to busstop. Lift area next is next to a AF gym and restaurant which was quite crowded. Room is sort of clean but lighting is dim so can't comment much. Bed is too soft and feels abit limiting.

Looks/Body: Add 10 yrs and 10kg to her advertised bio. Boobs and stomach is saggy. See liao abit sian jipua.

Massage: Nil (asked for head massage after deed done since i was only 30mins in but got rejected, ymmv)

Sensual: FL in disguise. Won't go into details but can summarize as 'dead fish style'.

RTM/F: Nope
Old 01-09-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Not referring to Nicole right? Since she is going central...
Area she is at now certainly brings back fond memories...

C
Old 01-09-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
You visited her already? So sad shd not in the east now.
Old 01-09-2023, 09:39 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
sorry bros, i have a noob question.

recently kena 1 SMS advertising QianJin website, some girls do look pretty good. but wanna try to cross check on the forum but cant seem to find any threads for the girls.

can someone point me in the right direction please?
Normally here we write mostly from slg(from time to time sbc). If you are looking for qianjin or other sites,
1)Cross ref to slg to see if she is there,and counter check here.
2) check dome 2. You may need to cross check to sites like momo, etc. Qianjin is not really talked so much in sbf
Old 01-09-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
You visited her already? So sad shd not in the east now.
Not yet, this week my visit quota met liao.

Anyway, Zara is coming back and one of my RTC favs is suddenly responding to me in WC... I see good times ahead.

C
Old 01-09-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy26.com/febe-massage/

Oh she changed her name.

Looks a little bit different based on new pics... will visit to verify or those who visited already can comment.

C
Old 01-09-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy26.com/febe-massage/

Oh she changed her name.

Looks a little bit different based on new pics... will visit to verify or those who visited already can comment.
Lol yeah, a bit different. New photos, esp 1st 2 photos, look like Nana from after school (kpop band)
Old 01-09-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 11
molarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to behold

anyone tried xiaobao or xueli before? can't seem to find FRs
Old 01-09-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Lol yeah, a bit different. New photos, esp 1st 2 photos, look like Nana from after school (kpop band)
Ooo... I like Nana before her tattoos..

C
Old 01-09-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!

Sharing my experience with https://sgbeautycastle-33.com/baby-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/. While I understand that SLG tends to be more reliable, what got me started to try Baby is because of a thread in the HC section - https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=953815. From the thread, it sounded like a proper SPA (massage rates by hour, guasha promotion etc) but after I did some search, I also found their listing on sgbeautycastle. But as I happen to need to run an errand nearby, I thought why not give it a try and see if it is really a proper spa or if it is good.

Location: Really discreet. Unfortunately, it is not a SPA or HC. Like my other limited west experience, it is also not in a condo. So my initial impression is that it is another fast food joint. Since I don't really reject bookings, I decide to go along with it as I'm already there. The HC mentioned there is a shower pod but ONLY 1 room has it. In my case I have to use the shared toilet.

Looks: She looks like the picture posted - sharp chin, very deep features, long hair. The photos are PS to make it slim / sharper.

Body: Decent C cup. Not slim but I wouldn't consider her fat. The waist is not those toned/small waists. To me, it's just like how a normal person who doesn't exercise would be.

Massage: Oh my this is where she shines. She has the strength and can really massage, going through all the acupuncture points etc. She also did back-stepping. I would rate 8/10 for this and she can easily work in clean joints for her massage skills.

Sensual: Not sure if it is the setup (massage table in a small room) but only the top was off in my case. I only opt for HJ. Frenched a little (YMMV).

RTM: ONLY if (i) I happened to be nearby AND (ii) I needed a good massage AND (iii) I needed a release. Otherwise NO because the setup is a deal breaker for me. I'll patronize Baby if she does move to a better place, e.g. condo or proper HC/SPA joint.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 11
asianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Don't forget we had the xiao xiao and xiao wan zi pair as well
xiao wan zi not coming back i guess?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1