The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 20
liverpool_kop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Discussion or Story Telling?

While I have nothing against story telling, be it real or not. I think I am beginning to see this thread section of Adult Disccussions about Sex turning into a story telling pts collection section.

Maybe sammy boss could create another Story Telling Section and move all the story telling there instead, so that it is much better organise and neater in a way.

Just my 5 cents worth for my fav Sg Site.

Comments?
Old 19-04-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Re: Discussion or Story Telling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpool_kop View Post
While I have nothing against story telling, be it real or not. I think I am beginning to see this thread section of Adult Disccussions about Sex turning into a story telling pts collection section.

Maybe sammy boss could create another Story Telling Section and move all the story telling there instead, so that it is much better organise and neater in a way.

Comments?
Hi Bro Liverpool_kop,

I couldn't agreed with you more...this should be a non-fiction forum for us to share our real encounter and experiance...
Old 19-04-2009, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

agree, this section has become a story-telling section (sian ah!)
Old 19-04-2009, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 19
123aa123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster123aa123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It is more like story telling session here. no point creaTE another one.
Old 19-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ahcheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

同意!
可是还是有人被骗!
Old 19-04-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

looks like you can't tell the difference between a proper discussion & a thread consisting of "stories"

(yawn)
Old 19-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
kogi is Cool - loads of Potential

"Adult" Discussions has been taken over by schoolkids and fiction writers. That's probably why there's a Matters of the Heart section now. The discussions there are more serious because Sam moderates that section closely.
Old 20-04-2009, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 16
daredevilgal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaredevilgal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaredevilgal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yes...i love the suggestion of creating another section for story telling, be it real stories or make-up ones. This section should be simply discussion of sex related stuffs
Old 20-04-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
BKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yup, it is like a story board nowadays, bros busy churning out stories after stories as if Sillpore is Denmark!!

1 joker even wrote about "A event that is going to take place" ?????? Anyway, don't really believe all the stories are true as the authors tooks days to gather interest for up-points to continue so that they could live out their fantasies. You read 1, you read all....

Best would be 2 sections:

1) Erotic Stories and Fantasies
2) Erotic Images

This would also make forum house keeping much more easier.
Old 20-04-2009, 12:58 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 0
armpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarmpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hey bro,

thats actually a pretty good suggestion!! I vote for this suggestion!

perhaps i am already numb to stories cos they all end up the same... hehe.. unless there are juicy ones.
Old 20-04-2009, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
shoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpool_kop View Post

Comments?
i think you have a very good observation there a sub forum for either discussion or story telling seems inevitable
Old 20-04-2009, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

actually why not just put [Discussion]/[Story] so that people will know.
Old 20-04-2009, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19800 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Fully agree with u bro. I think all these stories had diluted this section of d forum, which shd be solely on 'Adult Discussions about Sex'. Some may reason tt these stories r sex related, but I think this section ought to discuss those sexual matters tt r close to our hearts in real life.

I think boss had done a great job segregating d forum into diff sections, eg a section for GL, 1 for sharing videos n pics n even 1 for soccer chat.

I appreciate d gd intention of bros to display their storywriting skills in this forum. But it seemed to be a case of one too many these days. In d past reading like 1, 2 or 3 stories every now n then is refreshing. But say, if u eat sharks fins everyday, i thk u may oso tend to get sick of it rite?

Havin 1 such section dedicated to storytellers will allow bros to pick d stories they wanna read selectively. It will also help those bros who wanna look up a certain post to follow up on d preceding chapters of a story easier, instead of searching thru a big sea of diff postings.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-04-2009, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

could not agree more with you guys.

yes this section has been taken over by many story writers and those with their unique fantasis.

this thread must remain for the purpose it was originally created for
Old 20-04-2009, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 20
liverpool_kop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, looking at the differents sections like "Matters of the Heart", "Sexual Health Issues" are can actually lump under discussion about Sex. 1 observation is that members tend to another how post without looking or thinking what the section belongs to.

I guess this is one area we can look into the pts system. Once a member kenna "fire" and goes below 100 or 200pts, then he cannot post anymore. Once he goes below 500pts, he is out of SBF, going down under 500pts show that he is obviously not welcome in SBF.

Actually to be, the FL 1 and 2 seems messy as well. I am taking into assumption that FL 1 is under OKT, and FL 2 is really FL. But then again, we can always see FL 2 with local gals under OKT.

So my question is, should FL 1 be just solely for OKT and FL 2 is lobang we find on the streets and are willingly to share? Or should even FL be reconstructed into sub forum stating nationality like, Thai, PRC, Local, Korean and Japan, Others.

My whole intention is really looking at how we can enhance the forum. I hope the boss would shed some light how we can take SBF into the next level.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1