The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Raw is War was actually a phrase frim WWF/WWE. But after I started acquiring a taste for sashimi, I realise how true it applies to tunaing as well.

I really miss Ding Ding (0809) and Lady (1803) they gave me the best creampie experience ever. Hope they are doing well now.
Ding Ding 0819 my favourite BlueFin too
Old 20-07-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3859 / Power: 0
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank888 View Post

.... I understand she started up a hair saloon business in a Shicuan city after her return. ....

That's what she thought of opening but not confirm I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank888 View Post

$150 was a lot of money for a PRC girl ten years ago. Good quality girls were willingly to work in GL and ang peis could have 12 to 14 sessions a day. ..... PRC girls could also earn more in Hongkong, Macau and Taiwan than in Singapore.

I feel that it is different here from China, in GL business is by volume, girls might make less per session but some can make more than $1k per day almost everyday, Cindy is one good example.

In China, girls charges per session is high but as there are plenty of girls around, so session is much less. In fact, this is the case for HK, China and Macau, if there is any reason the girl is rushing it is because the okt or palour gave them a timing and not because there is waiting customers.
Old 20-07-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

I feel that it is different here from China, in GL business is by volume, girls might make less per session but some can make more than $1k per day almost everyday, Cindy is one good example.

In China, girls charges per session is high but as there are plenty of girls around, so session is much less. In fact, this is the case for HK, China and Macau, if there is any reason the girl is rushing it is because the okt or palour gave them a timing and not because there is waiting customers.
For all the issues gals face here, if they can attract a half decent client base they earn a much much higher amount than they earn in RMB. One of my regulars told me that in China she earned what a FDW/house maid earns here - $500-700, for the sort of unskilled entry lev jobs she had.

The legalized nature of the business here, the safety and predictability are an important draw for the legal GL scene. That said I do believe the gals should minimally keep 2/3 of the total earning. So the gals should get $100 for every $150 earned .
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 21-07-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

I think the Covid-19 has numbed us. Even in this thread, the sharing of Ex-WL providing raw has dried up to chats and memories, haha myself included.

Aug 2, is this the target date to note? Really not sure if GL opens ... just look forward
Old 21-07-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

And also the comparison should also be of the GL earning vs regular job earning back in China. WL in China vs WL in Singapore is not really comparable because this can be used as a 2 year defined period to change your life, with less risk of family and friends knowing what you do. Safety of legal vs risks of illegal.

Even if a gal does 5 sessions with $80 received per session she will earn in 2 days more than what she earns in a month in a low paying non skilled job in China.

Ok and now I have lost my chain of thought
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 21-07-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Crumpled tummy Saggy boobs and worried about GongAn raid will end up in Sillypore too
Old 21-07-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Crumpled tummy Saggy boobs and worried about GongAn raid will end up in Sillypore too
I didn’t know you had a fetish for that
Old 21-07-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Anyone had raw with wl without giving them present, money or go shopping?
Old 21-07-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
i did it for a few WLs during the 1st session using my shared method. They didnt even know whether i would tip them after sex.
Or during the 2nd or 3rd sessions without paying tuna fees. Just the same normal tips only.

But for the above mentioned, my failure rate was very high.
Pending on luck.
Old 21-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
All my raw was just with $10-$20 tip. Ya I'm cheapo but the girls never complain and continue rawing. I show TLC in other ways by always bringing their favourite food.
Old 21-07-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
i did it for a few WLs during the 1st session using my shared method. They didnt even know whether i would tip them after sex.
Or during the 2nd or 3rd sessions without paying tuna fees. Just the same normal tips only.

Ya.. they don't know.. I didnt top up any extra plus I not every week find them., thus I am shocked those okay to let me raw willingly.

Yes, I had first time raw with my cutie wl until she went back. First 2 time, she scolded me but from third time onwards, she just sat on it and rode.

Had another also first time and she left shortly before I could get her again.
Old 21-07-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
All my raw was just with $10-$20 tip. Ya I'm cheapo but the girls never complain and continue rawing. I show TLC in other ways by always bringing their favourite food.
Wow, u better lor.. i dont at all.
Old 21-07-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Ya.. they don't know.. I didnt top up any extra plus I not every week find them., thus I am shocked those okay to let me raw willingly.

Yes, I had first time raw with my cutie wl until she went back. First 2 time, she scolded me but from third time onwards, she just sat on it and rode.

Had another also first time and she left shortly before I could get her again.
Bro, seems to me that tuna is very common nowadays among most Bros, lol.

There is a big difference between shasimi normal WLs and APs. Certaintly its more fulfiling snd satisfied if u succeed on the latter. But maybe also of higher risks, lol.
Old 21-07-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, seems to me that tuna is very common nowadays among most Bros, lol.

There is a big difference between shasimi normal WLs and APs. Certaintly its more fulfiling snd satisfied if u succeed on the latter. But maybe also of higher risks, lol.
I prefer former
Old 21-07-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
I prefer former
Bro, most important is that u bonked her with good mutual feelings.

To me, i only did window shopping to choose at homebase twice in 2013.Starting from May 2013, all the WLs i bonked were names copied from the forum. They were either popular ones or APs and i didnt know how they look when i booked them at homebase or outcalled them. Luckily, at least 90% of them had met my look and body requirements. No regrets
Gd gfe ones, i enjoyed, gave tips and rtf. Bad attitude ones, i ravaged and enjoyed sadistically. And i tried my luck in sashimi starting in 2016.Sigh, i lost the chance to tuna girls from 2013 to 2015. How nice would it be if i could tuna Dong Jing .......nabei ......

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1