The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
meehoonkeuh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
gq?

hi bros, new here and was wondering what can u do with ml if gq pop, like can lick nips or not if top roaming? or must ask ml herself?
Old 15-09-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
Rufuslife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by meehoonkeuh View Post
hi bros, new here and was wondering what can u do with ml if gq pop, like can lick nips or not if top roaming? or must ask ml herself?
Best is to ask ml herself her do and don't. Some ml will want you to tip her for roaming, depending how far roaming can go. Full roaming (whole body) or half roaming (upper body). Roaming outside clothings, or roaming inside clothing, beyond bra or panties. Actually this also depend on the chemistry or how steamy your session u have with the ml, u probably not need to ask anything, u caught the ml in her right (horny) moments, she will do anything u ask or she want.
Old 15-09-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold
Re: gq?

Like what the above say , some really bad , and some really is nice in the first visit. If nice in the first visit , more visit you can request more stuff like where is your weak point and other weird request like poking finger into your asshole .
Old 15-09-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
meehoonkeuh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you bros Rufuslife and shiroi. Will keep in mind when i visit ml again
Old 15-09-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

I usually dun ask. I juz test their limits. If they take off top, but bra still on, i will try to take it off or pull up the bra. If pants still on will try to remove. Will usually try afew times, if they really irritated, u know that's their limit. Sometimes visit more times can get more access. After afew visits, if dun get what i want, it's time to change.
Old 16-09-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kimzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what's the common rate for gq?
Old 16-09-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
unipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samster

From my experience is +$50 for HJ and Autoroam. Some may charge +$50 for HJ only, so better ask properly(Normally can nego). Personally I would negotiate for both or I just don't want, cause kinda feel short change if not. As for how far you can roam would be like Rufuslife mention, keep pushing and they will stop you if too far. I'm still new here, so unfortunately the furthest I go is unhooking her bra. Don't give them chance to charge you extra for the grey line you didn't discuss.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by meehoonkeuh View Post
How old are you? Is it not possible to be more diligent and read through the forum yourself?

Do your parents still spoon-feed you and change your underwear?
Old 16-09-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
How old are you? Is it not possible to be more diligent and read through the forum yourself?

Do your parents still spoon-feed you and change your underwear?
Hahaha wicked
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1