The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-03-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/ma-la-xi-massage/

This girl is no stranger to some of us. Her services are top notch.
I went rtm 3 times already this year. She deserves my recommendation to bros here. So here’s the MR.

Look wise, is subjective. I find her attractive the more I visits her. She’s those that looks will grow on you. Smooth skin, very nice to touch. She’s not that plump, just bigger size than average due to bone size. Don’t worry, u won’t get squash.

Service wise, this is her scoring part. She’s very hardworking, what you request, she will try her best to do, but within her limit. U want shoot 3, 5 times, she will try her best. But u also must try your best lo. Her massage is very solid and right on points. Full body massage is really from head to toe. Cat bath… if you are weak, you will be like those 倩女幽魂 man, left the world. I left as a jelly man, so still ok.
5G roaming. All outside ok. Go try it yourself. Not vanilla definitely.
She knows her thing.

She’s is definitely not a time watcher. If there’s no other appointments, she will make you stay longer. I got additional treats after session to replenish my lost mojo.

Overall session is really good. That’s why rtm 3 times Liao. And will continue to support.

Just sharing. Stay safe bros.
Old 04-03-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She wasn't the same Summer I adored, so I moved on. Oh well.... next!
Guess her name gives it away.

What comes summer is autumn, and after autumn is winter. It starts off hot, then it starts falling, and becomes cold eventually

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 04-03-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Zhiqing is damn good. Really miss her service. Glad that we have the same standard. She is Goddess level. Now nope.. no one match her level in overall. If want to 勉强 find, Malaxi service can match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Wow, some of my all-time favourites mentioned…those who dislike reminiscing can stop reading now.

Moon (circa Jun-Oct 2015)

One hand blocked part of her face in her ad pix. Decided to go for her anyway. Ended up “following” her to 5 different locations all over Balestier until she was busted (with others) in newish condo near durian place. Hearsay sabo case by disgruntled bro who didn’t get to f* the MLs.

First time meet (her first work day), Moon complained why I must press her breasts when she wanked me. I said if not, I cannot come. After 3 appointments within a week (I dig her cold personality), she morphed into playful, sexy kitten. Any bros remember her matching, tantalizing CK bra and panties set? Once those were off, very enticing body - slim, tight with natural healthy tan. She works out a sweat during sessions, plus dash of massage oil I intentionally raba-raba back onto her body, the look and feel absolutely nose-bleed.

RV Trio – “MAD” (circa 2017/18)

Contemplated buying season parking at UE Square ‘coz difficult to get parking near Mohd Sultan Rd due to frequent visits to “MAD” RV Trio: Momo / Aila / Donna.

Momo – after first appt., was so entertained/delighted by her, ended up “fixed time each week” (unless on “red”). Great body, fun character, crazy at times and very spontaneous. Late night sessions included smokes, wine and grapes, and both strutting around naked in her little apt.

Aila – amazing look and body, though never fully nude for me. Not easy to book but still managed once every 10 days or so. Loved the feeling of a young, beautiful girlfriend (she was about 22/23 then?) with sizeable tits wanking me off.

Donna – probably the most beautiful ML I’ve met in recent years. Never had her full nude, but was allowed to “feel” (not finger) her pussy after initial sessions. Slim bod, smallish tits, megawatt smile and slutty moans turned me on. Witty girl, spoke decent English too.

Zhiqing a.k.a. Hebe (circa 2018/2019)

Blurred face pix on now-defunct Wolves site did not deter me, coz pix also showed giant tits. First meet, unearthly 3am (surprised she accepted booking), second level of shophouse in quiet part of Geylang, partitioned room, bit dodgy. Though vertically challenged (about 1.55cm tall?), her tofu-soft 36D tits over-compensated. Plus she’s pretty, too!

Like with Momo, “fixed time each week” for over a year at her subsequent Novena pad. Voluptuous body and liked her tits to be sucked hard. Can be feisty and playful. Miss playing with her and her pussy…

Other faves I can still remember -

Mona (circa 2014-16): various short stints. Pro level massage. Snow white complexion, ancient beauty looks. Astounding natural 34C’s. Quiet, unassuming character. Press right buttons (plus she must be in the mood) and she’d devour you at her pleasure!

Vera (circa 2014-17): various stints. Started off near Lloyd’s. Last stint at Opal. Beautiful, cute, fluent English speaker and good intellect. Always booked 2hr as last customer coz can smoke, drink, flirt and strip each other naked on the couch before continuing in bed.

Any recommendations of current ML’s who have some of above traits?
Old 04-03-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
Juliensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Zhiqing is damn good. Really miss her service. Glad that we have the same standard. She is Goddess level. Now nope.. no one match her level in overall. If want to 勉强 find, Malaxi service can match.
Can send ctc for zhiqing? Thanks
Old 04-03-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone know what is https://sglonelyguy-10.com/penguin-massage/ previous name ? wanna search for previous FR and reviews , seen her previously with a different name but forgotten whats the name.
Old 04-03-2022, 12:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108463 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shistlesmek View Post
Bro, thanks for upping. Please do make post for me to up you back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-03-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Gone already. This post is about RTM ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliensg View Post
Can send ctc for zhiqing? Thanks
Old 04-03-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
She has been recommended to me via PM. Ah well, it's SBF after all, easy for one man's meat or words to be another's poison. Point-less.

I usually focus on my own criteria and selections as scheduled.
Oh I got it too. I visited her twice when she was in the East, and just because she was okay and in the East... then she aeroplaned me once with a crap reason. Dropped indefinitely.

C
Old 04-03-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
battleboy38 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
[QUOTE=Madhatter15;21134005]
Quote:
Originally Posted by octane67 View Post

Not sure. Some bro in another thread says she's legit. I'll go try soon. Just wanna see if some other bros here have tried.

I add her before in Instagram and I telegram her for info... but they payment wise look suspicious that I did not go ahead you got the other thread link where I can read?? also add fr if it is real too
Old 04-03-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 5
Shistlesmek is one of the Best!Shistlesmek is one of the Best!Shistlesmek is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Bro, thanks for upping. Please do make post for me to up you back.
Done bro. Cheers
Old 04-03-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 625 / Power: 3
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter15 View Post
Any bros tried this lady who has been appearing on IG and Facebook? Her name is K*****. Goes by IG handle itsmek*******. She looks gorgeous. Tiagong she operates at a hotel. Professional masseur.
Bro, you may wanna go search paulene_so on IG, the account you mentioned uses the same pics from her. Idk whether this mean she is fake but does raise eyebrows
Old 04-03-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
GiveChance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryLad View Post
Hi, would like to humbly ask bros here if anyone tried manman recently? Tried searching, last mentioned in Jan but was not FR. Thanks..
Tried manman before few weeks back.

Location wise is a little bit far if you do not drive.

A lady with decent looks that you wouldn't reject.

Massage with lots of strength. So if you love hard massage, you can give her a try.

However, the sensual part was sorely lacking. Perhaps a kind regular of hers can train her on this aspect hehehe.

Overall if you are looking for a good solid massage that is bang for your buck, you can give her a shot.
Old 04-03-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/niko-massage/

always wanted to try this Niko, but reviews were a mixed bag. finally did and i have to say that she has her own pros and cons.

looks wise, i thought she looked nothing like her photo. age is quite telling on her but then again im into MILFs and if that's also your cup of tea, i think it will work for you.

pros
+ location was not too far off from the nearest MRT, good if you're taking public transport.
+ stays alone and apartment/toilet/bed was very clean.
+ her boobs for me personally are the best of what i've tried over the last few months. beautiful shape and size. didn't try to suck on them or play with her nipples but they are fantastic to grab. really well-maintained for her age.
+ great cock sucker, caveat is that there's no CIM, which is a shame. will take her time with your cock in her mouth, unlike a few of the other MLs i've tried (most get tired/bored after 5mins).

cons
- can come across as a bit rude and fiesty, before i reached her place. but after warming up she seems ok.
- not a great massager. probably a skip for those of you who like hard massages. she did put in effort but probably this isn't her forte.

rtm for me? 50/50, will go if i'm looking for a good blow from someone with great boobs.

as with all MR's, ymmv.
Old 04-03-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 4
shots2556 is one of the Best!shots2556 is one of the Best!shots2556 is one of the Best!

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/ma-la-xi-massage/

This girl is no stranger to some of us. Her services are top notch.
I went rtm 3 times already this year. She deserves my recommendation to bros here. So here’s the MR.

Service wise, this is her scoring part. She’s very hardworking, what you request, she will try her best to do, but within her limit. U want shoot 3, 5 times, she will try her best. But u also must try your best lo. Her massage is very solid and right on points. Full body massage is really from head to toe. Cat bath… if you are weak, you will be like those 倩女幽魂 man, left the world. I left as a jelly man, so still ok.
5G roaming. All outside ok. Go try it yourself. Not vanilla definitely.
She knows her thing.

Just sharing. Stay safe bros.
MLX is one of my favourite MLs to go to. Her looks grow on me, and I really enjoy talking about Jay Chou music with her haha! Authentic, hardworking and overall very pleasant. Always a good laugh and invigorating session with her.
Old 04-03-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Too bad I missed being an early bird and managed to start seeing her only at Novena. I mentioned before I think she is one of the prettiest, if not the prettiest ML. She just got the chio china girl looks, natural beauty type. Very very rare when she is in the mood she would offer the heavenly BF (she NCB so can say hor?). Got once I slipped my fingers into her panties but just surface touched her pussy. kena she say my hand very naughty... so when I read she can match MLX I am so sad....

C
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1