The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
mrvlad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage at Serangoon Road

Got a pm from one of the bros here promoting a HC at Serangoon road. Here is the message.

"I discovered a busty MILF at a newly opened Spa located at XXXX Serangoon Road 2nd floor shophouse (one bus stop away from Boon Keng MRT station, towards Potong Pasir/Macpherson)

Her massage has strength, not piano type. She also has a pair of very nice boobs. During BM, she will lick all over your body. High GFE as she lovingly cradles your neck and moans while you suck her nipple during HJ.Can roam below as she guides you to her "best" spot and she gets very wet! After the session still keeping thinking about the moaning sound she made, so seductive and sexy."

Here is my FR.

For a start, she is not a looker AND defintely not busty. She was wearing sandals and that's quite a turn off. Went into the room, changed into shorts provided and she came in to start her massage. it's not the piano type but I dont really like it when you have a towel on your back while being massaged. She even massaged my feet with towel wrapped around.

Then came the question and i opted for BM. She licked parts of my back with the tip of the tongue (more like dragging the tongue around my back) Rubbed her tits around my back for a bit and then asked me to turn over. I then realised that she only pulled up her t-shrt and even her shorts are on. Her moans sound too fake and she was in a rush to make me cum. Overall it was a waste of money for me.

I think some bros are missing the whole MILF idea. Milf stands for Mothers I like to fuck. If it's someone who looks like she works at a HDB coffeeshop selling prawn mee then I don't really think she is worth the title. To the bro who recommended this place to me via PM, I can understand that you probably has gotten close to her and wish to help her out. But you must also think about the bros in this community.

I end my FR with this....the above is my personal opinion. Everyone's taste vary but for me, it could have been 120 bucks better spent elsewhere.

cheers to all and may everyone here have a great 2014!

vlad
Old 16-12-2013, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chickenbangbang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage at Serangoon Road

bro, one man's meat is anothers poison hehe. dw
Old 16-12-2013, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
massboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was about to go there in 30 mins time. Luckily saw TS on this.... Tks bro!
Old 18-12-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
mrvlad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenbangbang View Post
bro, one man's meat is anothers poison hehe. dw
I agree....but this will be your meat if u're 18 years old. Btw, she was described as busty......she's A+ at most.
Old 18-12-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the warning, I got that PM too.
Old 18-12-2013, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dcclguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been there. Great place indeed! =)
Old 18-12-2013, 08:44 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
rayl1m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with bro chickenbangbang, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Just like bro Dcclguy, I too find the place is great. The massage is good and the masseuse is very friendly.

Overall is a wonderful experience.
Old 19-12-2013, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Squeezy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqueezy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I totally agreed when posting adver for ladies, must be accurate and honest.

I tried 2 MILFs from Little tiger Den.....both FRs are negative! Advertised as in an "Up market" environment....what the hell is an upmarket environment? I would expect a condo or some clean private property. True enough, it's a private property at east coast...but when I go up, the room is actually a fucking maid's room!!!! Can u imagine the small area? And also, she uses a portable air con unit which is no power at all and fucking noisy!!!! I don't even bother to auto roam because I can feel her perspire when she is massaging me! Not way I'm going to lick a nipp with her sweat man!!!!

I wrote a negative FR and this little tiger den has the cheek to say pls do not damage the ladies reputation.....I told him to explain himself what he meant by upmarket environment and he choose to ignore it.

I ban Little Tiger Den and my list and highly , not recommended to anyone.
Old 19-12-2013, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
trancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

agree with TS. i went to the same place myself (its the same location as advertised in another thread). by and large, had the same experience as TS. not very worth.

for those tt likes the place, can I ask which masseuse did you guys go to?
Old 19-12-2013, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 17
garbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of light

I have the same experience as TS. Place is also very cramped, rooms are small. No rtf.
Old 19-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

If very samster choose to believe what all the OKTs said about their girls, they will not need to have so many different names in the forum.
Do you think they are really concerned about you not getting what they wrote ? Look at their FRs , all standard format.
But not all OKTs are dishonest . Its just that getting one is like 1 or 2 out of 10. Try your luck if you want at your own risks..
Old 20-12-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 16
nissin is a Helpful and Caring Samsternissin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the heads up mate, thought of giving it a try before.
Old 20-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks much appreciate this (to think I actually asked the OKT for contact a few secs ago).

Btw which OKT are reliable then?
Old 24-12-2013, 05:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LifeHacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the heads up
Old 24-12-2013, 03:23 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Wondering which joint TS referring...
Hehe that advertiser never PM me wor
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1