The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-10-2022, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyineed View Post
Hi bros, had been lurking around the FL scene during covid and realise many others has had pretty bad experience with some FL here hence will post the good and bad FR here to share with all bros, hope it will help some of us from having the trauma again
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*All FR & scores given based on authenticity and resemblance of FL to the pictures posted, delivery of the service listed online and the actual services rendered to me.
Score range; Worse as 1.0 & Best as 5.0. Passing is 2.50 (in score of 2, it will be viewed as just barely failed in my assessment and 3 as above average)

URL/Brand: https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xiao-xian-nv-massage/

Name: xiao xian nv

Resemblance: [5/5] IRL is as pretty as picture

Age: [4/5] looks late 20s, 27-30. Has a child. Overheard when she on her wechat voice message on loudspeaker

Face: [5/5] can be considered pretty and elegant.

Figure: [4/5] Tall.at around 1.72. has pretty good figure though ass is abit flat

Boobs: [4/5] Real C cup that is soft.

BBBJ: [1/5] Barely any BBBJ, she just blowed me for less than 1 min and quickly put on the cap wanting to sit on me.

GFE: [1/5] Non existence..i tried to talk to her to warm up the atmosphere. But she don’t seems to want it. Can tell she is really rushing.

FJ: [1/5] Super Dead fish.she just close the eyes and wait for things to be over.

Additonal Remark: the first moment I see her.i really think she is really pretty. But she has totally no service. Not only is the feel commercial, its a rush job too even though I was on time for my appointment. Before the deed,she rejected to shower as she said she has just shower. during the deed, she bbbj 1 min and want to cap me,I ask her why so fast because she say she want me to last longer during sex. During FJ, she just say on me first, after being on top for a few mins, she said her legs abit tired,requested I do missionary.after changing to missionary SHE LITERALLY JUST CLOSE HER EYES,WITHOUT faking any moans or sound. Halfway even ask if I coming soon. Her attitude from start like really waiting for me to finish. I TOTALLY turn off.totally cannot stand much.in the end I change a few position and fuck damn hard and fast to quickly cum so not to waste the SGD 280. After that I just shower,pay and leave. Bear in mind. The whole FJ take just less than 20mins. So from my time enter to I finish shower and leave take just 30-35mins.

RTF: Totally NO. Waste of money & time. Unless u are a real sucker for looks. Even that so.i believe there are better ones that has looks and can provide good service for FJ too.

+Please up my points if you think the FR helps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
share by another brother in dome 2 thread, i think even not going to her for FJ, but reading this FR yall should know what to do
Old 03-10-2022, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
Wao, she is here last year still vanilla, now got BBBJ, looks like business really bad right now. I will be glad to try if really have.
Bbbj required to top up $30 ($150 package)
Old 03-10-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridianchris View Post
Those bros who visited Emily before will know who to believe. Did you see how many previous FR on her using fake photos and strong cigarette smell?
I never booked Emily before but I saw her and spoke to her briefly when I visited big boobs Shan Shan. They were roomies some months ago.

Let's just say, her appearance did not inspire me to make an appointment after that. Lol. Vanilla some more, so really nothing for me there.
Old 03-10-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9803 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro samunouno

returned 19 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
so many for the past month or so already. haha
Old 03-10-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
They were roomies some months ago.

Let's just say, her appearance did not inspire me to make an appointment after that. Lol. Vanilla some more, so really nothing for me there.
Never understood why Shan Shan had the shorter end of the straw, I remember SS had the smaller room while Emily had the master bedroom :P saw Emily in real and I’m glad I never fall pray to her online pics
Old 03-10-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Jiao jiao is one of better service Masseur out there . She has never taken the short cut to me , and always welcome with unforgettable moments . She is well trained in Shenzhen as masseur . .

I must admit my first visit with Jiao Jiao last week proved to be quite a pleasant surprise.
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Her average pleasant looks, small tits on an otherwise sexy slim tight body kicked things off on a neutral note. I wasn't expecting too much tbh.

However, her happy personality, constant engagement, great attitude and hardworking aim to make sure I'm pleasured and satisfied wholly won me over. Good skills, no rush, just prolonged sensory delight. Nice. She also seemed to really enjoy seeing my rock hard cock repeatedly spurt its thick white sticky content. Lol. Defo deserves more visits.

Contrastingly, my visit to Yue Yue was everything I expected.
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/yue-yue-massage/

She's pre-milf, pleasant face, slightly meaty sexy body, and very good sizeable boobies!!! Couldn't get my hands and mouth off them. Hehe. She's a little reserve but we very quickly became a "loving couple" as soon as the clothes were off and the caressing began.

Nice lady, good skills. But would I rtm? Perhaps for HJ, but I think she needs to re-adjust her bbbj rates to be more competitive with the younger gals. If she does, I'd be a regular.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 03-10-2022 at 09:32 AM.
Old 03-10-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
Never understood why Shan Shan had the shorter end of the straw, I remember SS had the smaller room while Emily had the master bedroom :P saw Emily in real and I’m glad I never fall pray to her online pics
Rent rates should be different, and perhaps Emily came in first, so she had choice pickings. Anyway, not a fan so, don't know, don't care. Lol.
Old 03-10-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 5
Cocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/sophia-massage/

Yesterday Tried her want to commend her for her service attitude and professionalism. Her massage and GFE is really unrivalled, especially for me.
Old 03-10-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocksmallsmall View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/sophia-massage/

Yesterday Tried her want to commend her for her service attitude and professionalism. Her massage and GFE is really unrivalled, especially for me.
oh the bbbj non stop girl but cannot fondle her boobies is back
Old 03-10-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xiao-ai-massage/
She proposed 双飞, with her mate . The feeling is heavenly with her roommate and her . Both with nice assets and pleasing me like AV .
Share more details on the 双飞 bro. is it 4hand hj?

xiao ai keep asking me to try dora lol, saying she wont be jealous if she see me.
i happened to see Dora during my last visit to xiao ai. i would say that she's rather cute looking with a nice pair of assets as well.
Old 03-10-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/niko-massage/

Yesterday night had a session with Niko and the place is clean. She looks pretty like her photo and is very skillful at massage. Her bbbj is shiok and end with hj, really nice to release a stressful day.
Old 03-10-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Meridianchris is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks Bro Kopiosteve and Keeran for affirming on Emily's look. We need to uphold the honesty of the FR and know who are the okt writing FR with hidden agenda for the benefits of the community.
Old 03-10-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I must admit my first visit with Jiao Jiao last week proved to be quite a pleasant surprise.
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Her average pleasant looks, small tits on an otherwise sexy slim tight body kicked things off on a neutral note. I wasn't expecting too much tbh.

However, her happy personality, constant engagement, great attitude and hardworking aim to make sure I'm pleasured and satisfied wholly won me over. Good skills, no rush, just prolonged sensory delight. Nice. She also seemed to really enjoy seeing my rock hard cock repeatedly spurt its thick white sticky content. Lol. Defo deserves more visits.

Contrastingly, my visit to Yue Yue was everything I expected.
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/yue-yue-massage/

She's pre-milf, pleasant face, slightly meaty sexy body, and very good sizeable boobies!!! Couldn't get my hands and mouth off them. Hehe. She's a little reserve but we very quickly became a "loving couple" as soon as the clothes were off and the caressing began.

Nice lady, good skills. But would I rtm? Perhaps for HJ, but I think she needs to re-adjust her bbbj rates to be more competitive with the younger gals. If she does, I'd be a regular.
+1 for Jiao Jiao!
Old 03-10-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
share by another brother in dome 2 thread, i think even not going to her for FJ, but reading this FR yall should know what to do
You also funny eh, reading and quote his FR account with only 12 posts..

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 03-10-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Penguinmaster21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Was it difficult to make an appointment? Just WhatsApp

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/niko-massage/

Yesterday night had a session with Niko and the place is clean. She looks pretty like her photo and is very skillful at massage. Her bbbj is shiok and end with hj, really nice to release a stressful day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1