The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2024, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thediviner View Post
Yes that's right . they hold on for integrity, but their hearts are no longer compatible. so in order to remain normal at home they fill the void by having an affair
Which ultimately becomes a vicious cycle even if want to stop, but nothing is changed at home. And then gets deeper and deeper. And visiting entertainment scenes can no longer fill the void of the heart as well and the required daily communication. Kind of funny too when I have heard more and more kids saying their parents sleep in separate rooms.
Old 16-04-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 9
cool69z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycool69z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Which ultimately becomes a vicious cycle even if want to stop, but nothing is changed at home. And then gets deeper and deeper. And visiting entertainment scenes can no longer fill the void of the heart as well and the required daily communication. Kind of funny too when I have heard more and more kids saying their parents sleep in separate rooms.
because some parents have wrong ideas about a normal family. They think that as long as they look complete in one house, their kids can have a complete family. They don't know that behavior at home makes kids have judgments, and having an affair will have an impact on changing behavior at home even though they are physically at home.
Old 16-04-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool69z View Post
because some parents have wrong ideas about a normal family. They think that as long as they look complete in one house, their kids can have a complete family. They don't know that behavior at home makes kids have judgments, and having an affair will have an impact on changing behavior at home even though they are physically at home.
Which is why an unhappy couple may psychological impact the kids so much that sometimes I wonder if it is better to be separated though the best is to really search back the romance but we all know how cruel and tempting the world is.
Old 18-04-2024, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sundance16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Which is why an unhappy couple may psychological impact the kids so much that sometimes I wonder if it is better to be separated though the best is to really search back the romance but we all know how cruel and tempting the world is.
Sometimes it is selfish considerations on the part of adults that force them not to divorce in the name of their kids. even though it might be to cover their prestige because business partners or family find out they are divorced
Old 19-04-2024, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundance16 View Post
Sometimes it is selfish considerations on the part of adults that force them not to divorce in the name of their kids. even though it might be to cover their prestige because business partners or family find out they are divorced
Asian culture. But there are also many wives who closed many eyes tohhgh they knew though nowaadays that is lesser given the independence of females now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1