The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 25-03-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Vain is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Did you see inside the drawer where she keeps her money / handphone. So many types of medications..... and the pills from the clinics is for treatment of STI.
bro that day went for capped bj with ivy. saw her medication quite alot. one of them i saw is Epivir. isnt it a hiv medication???
Old 25-03-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Linda is the ice cream queen. But I still miss Jessie.
Wanted to try Sofia but was advised she doesn't do bbbj
Old 25-03-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40371 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevomadus View Post
Yep 1B all in haha. I think that seems to be the market rate at JSP. Anything more I think a bit hard for people to justify patronising JSP ladies to be honest haha
Upped u back bro Thxs

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 bokinhvan876 30/4 AhMin 1/5
Old 25-03-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Pokemon and Linda is in today (at least during lunchtime)...For bros who's interested in their services...

Stalker is walking the lanes today..so

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 26-03-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11864 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inboxoutbox View Post
That's nice brother. Not sure if your 1B is all in, but then she quoted me is with the 30 minutes massage fees. HaaHaa.

She quoted me 1B2R was my third visit to her. 1st 2 times is just 1B1R. So I sense that her quotes is based on her regular or her mood during that day. Overall I agree she's an okay person.
You should tweak your approach slightly and follow honkytonk's way. Go in massage and FS, don't talk about price or quotes, finish, dress up, pay 1B, say thank you and leave. No black face given at all.
Old 26-03-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
my first time with her i didn't even ask after the deed just paid her 1B she didn't say anything..i think probably becos you asked and she tried her luck at increasing her dmg..
Agreed. My experience with her was the same as yours.
Old 27-03-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 12
inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
You should tweak your approach slightly and follow honkytonk's way. Go in massage and FS, don't talk about price or quotes, finish, dress up, pay 1B, say thank you and leave. No black face given at all.
Yeah, I think I should follow suit your approaches. Thanks anyway!
Old 28-03-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inboxoutbox View Post
Yeah, I think I should follow suit your approaches. Thanks anyway!
Upped points for exchange. Cheers!
Old 28-03-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

I went for a walk yesterday evening. Quite late, about 7pm, after work
Connie was busy entertaining someone in her room. She is always active around this time.
Walking away from Connie's room, I bumped into Angie.
Immediately "jio" me for action but I refused as I was going for dinner with some kakis later.
She told me the same sad story, saying "today no customer" and "bad business" asking me to support.
Angie always tells the same story, all the time. Always the same line "no customer". She says it in the morning, afternoon and evening.
Then again, she may be right as many bros are sick of her tailgating them all around the 4th floor and they are put off by that.
In any case, I read in another thread that she told another bro that she is facing money issues. Dunno whether to believe or not
Old 28-03-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Connie was busy entertaining someone in her room. She is always active around this time.
Immediately "jio" me for action but I refused as I was going for dinner with some kakis later.
She told me the same sad story, saying "today no customer" and "bad business" asking me to support.
Angie always tells the same story, all the time. Always the same line "no customer". She says it in the morning, afternoon and evening.
Then again, she may be right as many bros are sick of her tailgating them all around the 4th floor and they are put off by that.
In any case, I read in another thread that she told another bro that she is facing money issues. Dunno whether to believe or not
In sg who dun have money issue?

These days i dun go and jalan.. straight walk into shop after finish straight walk down... no time to listen to her lo soh...
Old 28-03-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Now GL open le why need visit her? I will always say this, she's okay but it's her tactics that's a turn off.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 28-03-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Dunno whether to believe or not
All have stories to tell in order to get your money...
Old 28-03-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Now GL open le why need visit her? I will always say this, she's okay but it's her tactics that's a turn off.
Yes and that could be the primary reason why she is being ignored.
GL plus JB are putting a dent in their earnings
Old 28-03-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
All have stories to tell in order to get your money...
Most definitely
Some can put on one damn good act too.
Old 30-03-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros, I never explored JSP before. Any advice like damages and services should I want to try? And any of them do BBBJ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1