The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 01-06-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kajos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

No need to pay double. Helen's usual price is RMB 600 to 800 for an excellent massage plus happy ending. But if you mention "website" or "RMB 368" then she will agree to RMB 368 plus taxi fees (based on receipts) for SBF members. It's the best value I've found with consistently excellent service. Wangjing is cheaper but I enjoy actually getting a great massage and Helen's good company.

I saw Helen last night and she looks awesome. Great with a new haircut, sexy bangs and her long black shiny hair flowing down. She was wearing a stylish summer dress and elegant white heels, really looked stunning. Kind of like a summertime evening dream. As usual she took her time for an amazing session, totally unrushed and playful. She says she learned some new techniques from her Japanese connection. Not sure what exactly she learned but I liked it

Her contact info on wechat is H10111212, or PM me for her mobile number. She can reply to English wechat/SMS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balotelli View Post
I think i almost paid double for that. Bleh.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
megaprice88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyumgong View Post
Ben a long time since i come to Beijing..

I still recall few years back. i can get a really decent one for RMB 600. Those student type that moonlighting in the evening.

This round, no one wants to come to me since i am staying outside of 5th ring. Not even Maria, lily and kitty (the three popular source)。

End up, i do some search ad just pick one at the RMB 600 category.

To my surprise, a lady came at her late 30s (100% different from photo online), and offer me sevice. she is the worst i have seen in my life cheonging. not only of her age and look, but body odour too. i am surprise i can get harden and still ram into her love hole. i did a quickie and paid her 600 + 200 transport. She showed me the taxi receipt. it is really that much to travel to my htel.that is also the reason why i didn't reject her. so expensive the transport alone..hai! my worst experience..

but...lucky..second day. it is not bad...
Bro...is she still in the business , can PM her contact, thanks
Old 20-06-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can anyone recommend place/ hotels to stay in downtown Beijing - reasonable cost and full of activities besides- like makan place , clubbing and whoring.

thanks to all bros who recommend / introduce
Old 22-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Bros. I frequently receive wechat greetings from Beijing girls. They ask to come to my room @ 5 stars hotel to service. Anybody try before? My hotel have security guard at the lift lobby, how to bring her to room? Can she come to room by herself? Your sharing of experience appreciated.
Old 23-06-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
motionalGT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Bros. I frequently receive wechat greetings from Beijing girls. They ask to come to my room @ 5 stars hotel to service. Anybody try before? My hotel have security guard at the lift lobby, how to bring her to room? Can she come to room by herself? Your sharing of experience appreciated.
It seems that your hotel is not girl-friendly or guest-friendly. So your girl cannot come to your room on her own without your room card. You need to pick her up at the lift lobby and told the guard that she is your friend or something.
Old 24-06-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, can tell me which 5 or 4 star hotel is girl/guest friendly. I stayed in Swissotel, CrownPlaza, Traders etc, they have restriction or card access control lift.
Old 28-06-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Currently I'm in Beijing, Can anyone recommend me any website or wechat for outcall/FL??
Thks thks
Old 30-06-2014, 02:43 PM
Samster

motionalGT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfacts View Post
Currently I'm in Beijing, Can anyone recommend me any website or wechat for outcall/FL??
Thks thks
As I know, "Beijing Happy Massage" offers many such info, like Lemon Tree and Jiang Nan Foot Massage are both popular MPs among expats.
Old 16-07-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was in Beijing a few weeks ago and contact Lily to see if she has any new girl. Managed to try 倩倩 from Dongbei, young probably in her teen or just turn twenty. Have a young tight body that can tell, sizeable tits, good BBBJ and I managed to french her. She travel quite regularly to her home town so you probably be lucky if you can get her.

Not sure if Lily got other new girl, but for RMB600 inclusive of taxi fare and young and good service girl. I do not think you can find any in city like Beijing. Do some search in the thread I m sure you can find Lily contact number.
Old 17-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
This deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaozhang View Post
I was in Beijing a few weeks ago and contact Lily to see if she has any new girl. Managed to try 倩倩 from Dongbei, young probably in her teen or just turn twenty. Have a young tight body that can tell, sizeable tits, good BBBJ and I managed to french her. She travel quite regularly to her home town so you probably be lucky if you can get her.

Not sure if Lily got other new girl, but for RMB600 inclusive of taxi fare and young and good service girl. I do not think you can find any in city like Beijing. Do some search in the thread I m sure you can find Lily contact number.
Thanks bro for the information. I will be heading Beijng in 2 weeks time. Will surely try out 倩倩.
Old 17-07-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tt3911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can also try Beijing Hui Chun Massage - in Chaoyang district - 15210215758. They have Y800 gal, Y1000, and Y1200 gals. I like the NaNa 娜娜 and LinLin 林淋, both the Y1000 category.
Btw, if you don't already know. If not happy with a gal that you call, just pay Y100 to send them off.
Old 22-07-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
executivefriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My gf and I are thinking of having a soft swing session in Chaoyang with another couple. Any takers?
Old 23-07-2014, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
This deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt3911 View Post
You can also try Beijing Hui Chun Massage - in Chaoyang district - 15210215758. They have Y800 gal, Y1000, and Y1200 gals. I like the NaNa 娜娜 and LinLin 林淋, both the Y1000 category.
Btw, if you don't already know. If not happy with a gal that you call, just pay Y100 to send them off.
Bro, any picture or web site to look at?
Old 26-07-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaprice88 View Post
Bro...is she still in the business , can PM her contact, thanks
I didn't keep her contact for obvious reason.
Old 26-07-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any FL to recommend for hotel out of 5th ring? Shangdi. Really tough to find.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1