The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Hi Bros : I be going KTV on 2rd week June .. Any recommendation of Vietnam Version of Spore Leo ktv .. How is Catwalk ktv..

Hope bros can share ... thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 01-05-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Hi Bros : I be going KTV on 2rd week June .. Any recommendation of Vietnam Version of Spore Leo ktv .. How is Catwalk ktv..

since is public holiday and many seniors will not be login...b4 I replied I need to google Leo ktv becos I hv no idea...then after understanding Leo ktv...now can reply...

catwalk is the top most expensive ktv in hcm...playability - 3/10...the gals well dressed well endowed tip top but will try to avoid been kissed, etc...heard the sitting applied by hours...not sure but heard 700k dong...

Dmax will be more ideal place for you...playbility - 7/10...gals also chio...

playability - my ratings really depends on individual becos up to you if you wanna play...example - strip her naked...take off panties, etc...

there are plenty of local ktv/bia om in D5 and most have about 20 to 50 gals and playability - 8/10...cost lower and gals may not dress well or powder like dolls but there are gems to be find...

Dmax - sitting fee - 500k dong
many local ktv - sitting fee 300 to 500k
ST - 1.5 mil to 3mil
LT - 3mil to 6mil

Note - pls do not pm me for any lobang becos will not reply...also many here dun like me to spoil their playground...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-05-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
But unlike more seasoned travellers, not everyone can use grab when they first land. You need need a vn number for the grab driver to call you...
You dun need any vn number to grab. U just need wifi to connect to the grab network and book a ride. U need to know a little vn to inform him where u are, to assure him that u need a car.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 01-05-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Lol...a nice-looking unique fry wetnam fish
Hcm

international seafood buffet ( hotel) their prices abt same sg, At least 1.2m - 1.7m ++ per head

Chinese food. 3 tables. Abt 45m.

Any bro got good suggestions for cheaper n nice place for less ??
Old 02-05-2019, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
You dun need any vn number to grab. U just need wifi to connect to the grab network and book a ride. U need to know a little vn to inform him where u are, to assure him that u need a car.
From my experience, it's just so much better to register your grab with a vn number.

They will call and you just tell them where to pick you up. Of course, goes without saying being able to handle basic tieng viet helps.
Old 02-05-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Think u not sure what is all about...friends change sgd20 to 50k...the savings we got enough to stay one week lah..

Our difference is always a few millions dong...like bro seabass said mountain turtle...
Quote:
Not been defensive just sharing the facts...that’s why I said not sure what you tokking...

Many things we din bothered to share becos nobody will believe what I mentioned anyway and please let it be...

We owe nobody and dun need exaggerate...whatever we do nobody believe anywhere...

Seriously do you really need to do this???? I have already stated very clearly that I am not tokking about you and your frens and also clearly that I do not doubt the amounts you have quoted but you still go around insinuating in every post that "nobody will believe you" (in fact I have thought back and remembered that the most recent post on this issue was Smallplayer and that he was the one that advised some newbies about this issue, if you need I can trace back and show the posts)

Almost immediately you already contradicted yourself as in the beginning you posted that I am not sure what is all about (dont even need to mention the mountain tortoise suaning ), but then after I have clarified my post then you twisted the words in your subsequent reply that you said that YOU are not sure what I am tokking about, this in itself is already in direct contradiction

I am only stating the fact that if we need to compare then we need to use reasonable average amounts that majority of people will be changing instead of quoting extreme amounts so as to win the argument, as not many people will change SGD20K to 30K just for a trip to Wetnam, this in itself is a very reasonable statement yet you can still find fault with it, why leh???

Considering the fact that I know you personally do you really need to resort to such online pettiness and vindictiveness just because I have proven you wrong both now and numerous times in the past???? And I did not even mentioned the fact that I knew that you even resort to editing my past posts and those of my other SBF kakis that proved your wrong information.............Seriously do you need to do this just because of an online face value????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-05-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With grab rewards and wallet can get 40 to 50k dong discount and pay only 40k...

Anywhere like I said nobody believe...

I have never gotten around to using all these features yet, only book and go and not even access the points rewards before yet.....haiz........

(anyway for the believing part please see the post above)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-05-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post

To me Catwalk is expensive even by Sinkie standards and as with most KTVs in Wetnam the playability can never be compared with Sinkie as they are much more fiercer here

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-05-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
From my experience, it's just so much better to register your grab with a vn number.

They will call and you just tell them where to pick you up. Of course, goes without saying being able to handle basic tieng viet helps.

I always use this trick to prevent them from calling me to verify as mine is registered with my Sinkie number (expensive IDD calls ), I will use the in-app messenger to text them the pick-up place immediately upon confirmation and 99% of the time they will reply OK with no calls

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 02-05-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post

Considering the fact that I know you personally do you really need to resort to such online pettiness and vindictiveness just because I have proven you wrong both now and numerous times in the past???? And I did not even mentioned the fact that I knew that you even resort to editing my past posts and those of my other SBF kakis that proved your wrong information.............Seriously do you need to do this just because of an online face value????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha...I knew you want to win this argument and so be it...I am quoting seabass saying I am mountain turtle and not you...he quoted that in another thread..

since you said we know each other than you should know I mean no malice...whatever I mentioned can prove to you in person...

Old 02-05-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Quote:
I always use this trick to prevent them from calling me to verify as mine is registered with my Sinkie number (expensive IDD calls ), I will use the in-app messenger to text them the pick-up place immediately upon confirmation and 99% of the time they will reply OK with no calls

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
this is what I meant nobody believe me...so no point sharing...you guys were good...becos my friends too use Grab with sinkee number and no call from drivers...

btw...I use Grab with Vn number also no call...and with a Moca Grabpay wallet that gives me often 50 to 60k discount ride....also Gradfood discount voucher of 40 to 60k...again think nobody believe me...haha...

Old 02-05-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

haha . .u guys hor... its just a tcss mah. expensive or cheap. its all up to the individual. and can end up extreme $ etc etc. its just how cheap or expensive u wana to be. no right n wrong.

for me...

Flight...
HCM ( rd Trip ) ranges from s$80 to s$900+.

Makan
20k dong road side noodles to 3+m dong per pax at restaurant.

Hotel
Anywhere from 300k dong per night ( once at bein hoa ) all the way to abt $9m per night ( hcm riverie hotel ). I went lang co and danang, i pay even higher thn the 9m dong per night also. shall not say price, later bro here call me stupid... hahahaha

Massage ( Clean )
this one quite standard, +/- 200k dong per hour. not much diff.
If use lux hotel spa abt 3 - 4x more. usually 90 mins 1 to 2m dong.

KTV n girls
Seldom go. but usually end up ( assuming 4 pax ), mayb abt 1.5 - 2m dong each pax for more atas ones with 2 liquor.

i hv never get a girl from viet ( my frd call ) so only can say ktv all asking abt usd 300 LT. which usually bargain down to abt 250-300 S$ from those slightly atas ktv.

Its the same as hotel, u go lux hotel, the restaurant meal also higher price than the cheap hotel.

girl service from wechat/ bell boy etc, all rush rush, thts wht my frd tell me, abt 100. i no try, so up to u to try

if you expect very good service n low prices compare to malaysia or singapore, its gonna be tough. unless local frd ( gov or biz man ) bring u around or ask a very experience bro to bring u ard.

Transport
1) not so extreme. day use, usually 1.2m to 1.6m.
2) taxi, get vinasun, base on meter.
3) grab, easy to use, not difficult, just make sure the location is correct, cos sometimes gps might b off by some distance ( esp u are in the building or block etc )

Location wise
depend on bros, those regular there, can stay anywhere. me stay d7 now.
those first time there, i think stick to d1, got inexpensive hotel there also. or anywhere u think hv the best day or shopping activities ( example u wana go casino, ben thanh, church, visit gov building, opera etc etc, stay walk distance loh ), thn D1 best bet.

Change Money.
those first time there... dont change in spore.
once pass immigration, change there. firstly safe n rates kinda standard.
change s$1000 compare to those money changer outside ( not bank ). diff only 300k dong per one thousand sing ( or less thn $20 diff per thousand ), not worth the trouble. better be safe. beware of taxi driver taking yr wallet to look for change, also yr bag, they will snatch away while walking on road. yr handphone also.

anyway, abv is just my view, and for first timer. regardless how many times i hv been to hcm, i still a noob, compare to most bros here... haahaha . .. 60% of my trip there is only a day or 2. no cheonging. i remember got one time, morning go, night come bck. hahaha i dont station there, so wont be able to advise much, i believe some bros are stationing there, those might b able to gv more info.

cheers guys!
Old 02-05-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dun bother lah...nobody will believe you too...kkkk...
My bad, because of my long sightedness, the Hurricane Fani is off the Bay of Bengal. Velcome to the land of Prata, velcome to the land of alibaba

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-800000-people
Old 02-05-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
My bad, because of my long sightedness, the Hurricane Fani is off the Bay of Bengal. Velcome to the land of Prata, velcome to the land of alibaba
noticed the Bengals dun call it hurricane and call her Cyclone...only N. America call Hurricane and Asia call it typhoon...dun bs me ok...

Old 02-05-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
CB oiiiiiii why I already know u more than 10 years but never ever offer me any frenly advice leh........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
u no gf or married..so no advice yet. Instead, u kena bring me more to hcm leh...

I showed some bros a nice tall tower in HCM (like KL twin tower) sent by HCM girl, awe.. they said I dream of HCM. I may have missed HCM for decades...

soon it will come...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1