The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 21-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

And that is why nowadays I go early. Yesterday I was able to RTF Moon H16R17, her last call being 6:30 pm.

Today I RTF Vivi H16R13, same, last call 6:30 pm.

FR later, I still here working in the office, just taking time out sharing information here.

Ok, now I back to work.

Later dudes.....

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Siam Bu View Post
nowadays go late nothing to see le
Old 22-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
judasbonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi Bros I m Milf Hunter n just recently savour the service of Anna H10 R13. n i highly recommend her though she is a milf close to gilf,,, she is friendly and offer good service for Cat30.... another of my regular is the malay lady at Cat 30 , if im nt wrong its Ida H16 R8... but im dying to try the following pls advise H10 R6 irene, H11 R1 jenny, H16 R11 pat, H16 R9 Lynn, H20 R1 linda....
Old 22-03-2012, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Siam Bu View Post
nowadays go late nothing to see le
Ang pais knock off work 6:00 to 6:30 pm. But I think Lai Lai H24R33 working until 8:30 - 9:00 pm!

I thank you.
Old 22-03-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: H10R10 Kathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
My brother Fornicator, saw your writting a while ago, then her name should be removed from PSL. And, all these years i only saw her in room, i had not taken her service yet. Less then 3 times, thinking back Kathy beauty is she does not look like a WL.

Which is different from Pat, who now adays show half balls, with the chiong customers looked.
What?!

Another one bites the dust! All the best to her. Will miss her cowgirl action with piak-piak sounds!

I thank you.
Old 22-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

20 Mar. RTF Moon H16R17, as expected, good service with a body to die for! RTF: Yes

21 Mar. RTF Vivi H16R13, what I didn't expect was the tummy that she was developing. I was like, whoa! What happened to her sexy body? Still cute face and all, good service. RTF: 50-50

Cheers.
Old 22-03-2012, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
rockkerfeller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya, i think almost all ang pais go off before dark, wanna have fun with them must go early... Lai lai available before 0800pm, i bonked her a few times already... thumb up! Want to try Li Wen soon...
Old 22-03-2012, 08:24 AM
Samster

Yesterday, on my way to PT, around 5:45 pm and I crossing Jalan Besar, I met Irene H10R06 and Judy H10R11, they together flag down a taxi. They look so happy, I think going have a good time! Good for them, they deserve it after a hard day's work.

WLs in H02 and H14 I think stay until 8:30 pm the most.

FYI only, hope it helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockkerfeller View Post
Ya, i think almost all ang pais go off before dark, wanna have fun with them must go early... Lai lai available before 0800pm, i bonked her a few times already... thumb up! Want to try Li Wen soon...
Old 22-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
BacktoCheonging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you guys must understand that petain road is a very shady place and these WLs are holding alot of cash when they go home. so its best if they leave the premises before dark, or else they might get robbed.
Old 22-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
oscar676 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time never go Petain, today go and try...H7R5(upstairs)...Queenie.

I saw big boobs Anne(H7R1 upstairs) first. Then I turned around. No fight. Queenie fairer and much, much prettier, especially her eyes, lips, nose, and skin snowy white and smooth.

Washing up cannot tahan already, cos she lean until can smell her hair and her skin on her back.

Lie down to wait for her to finish washing, watching her, her boobs just right in size, not so droopy as Anne's, I think smaller boobs got some advantage, can remain perky for longer.

Then she start licking nipples, with her pretty face, much more exciting than if aunty licks. Then she do BJ...very, very good...then flip me over I on all fours like a dog, and BJ from behind and below, again, very very good, no teeth.

Then cap and FJ in missionary, cannot french, but no need, just look at her pretty face and listen to her fake moans is good enough.

I think Malaysian girls beat all the PRC I have ever tried. Very strong GFE.

RTF? Sure.

Problem is money not enough, and if do her too often, will develop feelings because she does not look like a whore, looks like a girlfriend I had long ago.
Old 22-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 13
fdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
20 Mar. RTF Moon H16R17, as expected, good service with a body to die for! RTF: Yes

21 Mar. RTF Vivi H16R13, what I didn't expect was the tummy that she was developing. I was like, whoa! What happened to her sexy body? Still cute face and all, good service. RTF: 50-50

Cheers.
Hi bro Moon H16r17 still like got cock inside when talking? Thinking of rtf her

How do you think the H16R16 ?
Old 22-03-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19635 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

agree wif u bro, they hv to go back before dark. heard that time got a case there. if before 6 then i hv to go see see again on sat le actually tried 2220 not bad hee hee

Clip That I Like
Old 23-03-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdome View Post

Ha-ha! Yes Bro, Moon still got cock inside mouth when talking, and I think it is there to stay for good!

I thank you!
Old 23-03-2012, 12:28 AM
Samster

RTF Moon H16R17, yes Bro please do. And yes, the cock still inside when talking.

Carol H16R16 I only try 1 time. Service SOP, not to my liking so I never RTF.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdome View Post

Old 23-03-2012, 08:11 AM
Samster

22-03-2012 11:30 PM

You are bastard, you are chee by, you cheap skate ha ha ha ha ha, No need complain, i useless nick fuck and throw

Just to share with you all, above is the latest reputation I received for my post below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Long time also I have not RTF Kidd H14R04. Reason is there are so many options now when the ex-GL WLs migrated to PT. Kidd used to be my regular but now I have lost craving for her. Like what you said, "service is sop". For another $10, I can have more.

But I do RTF for old time's sake. Last time I RTF Kidd was when she RTW, and soon she will be on 1 month mandatory leave already. Usually after Poh Yi H14R05 RTW, Kidd will be the next to go on leave.

See how, maybe I RTF before she go.

Cheers.
Lucky for me that NIL points was deducted!

Probably, the idiot who zapped me has either power 1 only or no power at all.

I mean, really, is it necessary to zap like this? Why and for what?

We are all grown ass men here, please stop being so childish!

Happy weekend to all Samsters and my Brothers in PT. Yes, that includes you, the idiot who zapped me with profanities but with zero points. Ha-ha-ha! Moving forward here.....

Cheers.
Old 23-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went down yesterday around 6; was aiming for moon or kick but alas, both were not in, door closed no lights. Disappointed so decided to make this a scouting trip instead.

So walked around. Managed to see jolene at H11 but was not too impressed (it's just me), although I was slightly drawn and tempted to try her neighbor ah leng but no FR on her so did not want to risk it. Waited with other bros to see cookie and can see why people all crazy about her, body very curvy and look like the GND with a tinge of bitchiness and sexy appeal look. Queue too long so walked on to H10

In H10 Irene at R6 was extremely busy and I found her very appealing, body on the more bah bah side but could not see if the boobs were big (sorry, AMA boobs man)..but I finally saw da S and wow, she was dressed in a gold cheongsum and black cardigan. Very classy look, tall and slim. My nose nearly bled.

In H14, saw the liwen everyone was talking about. She was quite big boned and boobs very big with a slight slutty look. Little head nearly forced me inside but eventually, was concerned since many bros say she is unfriendly and she did look a little aloof.

In H2, Michelle not in so no chance to see. Her neighbor, I ink ting ting, quite big size but boobs always big and appealing.walked in deeper and Sally tried to bend forward to show me her cleavage and asked me into the room.

Eventually, I settled for h11, room 1. Friendly MILF who had quite a sizable and nice rack. She told me she was Amy though the list said house 1 was jenny. Nonetheless, she did a great job, and could tell in her younger days, she was quite pretty. Told me she used to work in keong siak. It was a good experience because she was very obliging, letting me suck her boobs whn I asked and suddenly attacked my by frenching me. I left quite satisfied despite not intending to take her initially. As I walked past, ah leng continued to appeal to me, not sure why. Any word on her?

I am going to try again for moon or kico. Just a note on H16, say Ida, looks decent and with huge boobs but did not see her at all with anyone, door always open. Was thinking of trying her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1