The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2013, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 12
qwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Stories/ Fantasies about friends, cousins or people you know

I dont know if this kind of thread will garner enough interest but lets try it out. If everyone feels that this thread is needless pla let me know so dont need waste time.

Pls feel free to contribute your own tales of fantasy and truth to share woth everyone. I will get it started when i get home im a few days time.
Photos are obviously much appreciated and happily accepted.

Thanks all for your time, lets make this into another legendary sammyboy thread
Old 25-02-2013, 08:51 PM
Samster

qwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Stories/ Fantasies about friends, cousins or people you know

I have a bra and panty fetish i have to admit so most of my posts will be of that nature. A few months ago went over to my cousin's house when his sister(also my cousin) was not at home. He went outside for a while so i went into her room to explore. Went through the pile of clothes on the chair and picked two sets of bras and panties. Wanted to look through her drawers but he came back in alr, could only see behind her door some hanging bras and clothes then left alr. Had an erection the entire time. I love these experiences.
Have been fantasising abt her and looking at her zaogeng all the time since then.
Will post the pics if anyone wants to see
Old 25-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

This is not a fantasy. But this happened between my sister and I when we were in secondary school.

My sister was two years older than me. When she was sec 2-3, she had a habit of asking me to powder her back cuz she seemed to develop some rashes after her usual NPCC ECA. It was always both of us alone, and I really got to powder her back and at times, she removed her bra strap. She would just pull up her t-shirt to expose her back and I would just sprinkle powder. I never stood in front of her, so I never see her boobs.

But don't get me wrong. I was never the least aroused that time, and was rather flustered having to powder her back. In fact, I actually scolded her for disturbing me when I was either busily playing games or doing homework. My sister looks average with a slight meaty figure, so no way will I be aroused. I was that innocent during lower secondary school days.

This continued until I became 15 and started to get aroused. Once, when she removed her bra strap for me to powder her back, my hand just "slipped" sideway caressed her breasts before and twitched her nipples for barely a second before she shrieked and rolled down her shirt and scolded me in an angry tone. I just sheepishly mentioned about accidentally touching and she just walked off in a huff.

There came the end of powder session.
Old 25-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
mr nice guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymr nice guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

well.. this may be too good to be true.. i once had an affair with my cousin.. well, my wife cousin tat is.. she is 5 years older than me.. always wore seductively whenever we have a gathering etc.. one fine day i got the courage and text her.. well, a few texts after and she is blowing me in the car.. had a few sessions in the hotels.. it was mad.. talk about incest huh..

we went on for about 3 months and we eventually stop.. all is done in mutual understanding and no strings attached.. btw,she is married with 4 kids..

i was not proud of it but i get it out of my system.. lol
Old 25-02-2013, 10:32 PM
Samster

Real lucky guys!! Daring sia to play with fire so close to home.. She must have been really hot to make i dare to try
Old 25-02-2013, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
mr nice guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymr nice guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertybus View Post
Real lucky guys!! Daring sia to play with fire so close to home.. She must have been really hot to make i dare to try
think thrice before trying.. of coz its fun and laughter when everything is all good.. once u got caught etc.. u are FUCKED!

i got out before anything bad happens.. be careful bro..
Old 26-02-2013, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 12
RPMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how about this milf

Old 26-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Samster

Yea i prob wont wont ever dare to try it.. Ha
Old 27-02-2013, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPMAN View Post
how about this milf

Wow more info at this milf!!
Who is she? Looks hot. Come tell us stories abt her..
Old 04-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
testking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In my office, there was a 24 years old admin exec.

She had small boobs but nice ass and a very cute face.

Ever since the first day I join the company she became the subject of my fantasy.

Since then I always think about her when I masturbate every night.

A year later a guy join her dept and they were quite closed.

We had a admin store in our office and it is the admin staff's responsibilities to tidy up the store.

Then they started spending more time together tidying up the store.

Whenever the guy go to the store, she would go in a few minutes later and then they would spend a long time inside.

No one knows what they were doing inside but she would only go to the store when he is inside.

They were also seen coming to work together and going home together and she is doing all this even though she is attach.

Anybody care to enlighten what they could possibly do inside?
Old 05-03-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!

They are inside tidying up the store?
Old 09-03-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Have made out with few aunts in their 40s as im in 20s. Been going on holiday trips with most of my aunts & as time goes by, the fire started to burn haha.
Old 14-03-2013, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Abgalex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During the teenage years, I get to know a girl thru similiar CCA.
Let's call the girl "KIM"

KIM has a Small B cup, Slim figure, who has the sweet lingering smell where ever she went.
I never missed my CCA as it's opportunities for me to see her, get close to her and talk to her.

One particular day while i was about to head home after CCA, i heard some shouting at the highest storey in the school. Since i have nothing better to do, i kaypo and went all the way up and walked around the classroom corridor.

I soon discover the source where the commotion came from.
I peeped thru the small window panel and saw KIM in front of 3 elder girls in school

Elder girl: XMM, don't think you very pure & act innocent hor. Put so much perfume to hook yandao kia right? I heard rumours that you like my bf secretly and even go out with him right?

KIM: (soft & timid) nooo...it's not truth.

Elder girl: Come let's teach her how to behave

KIM was been held tightly by one of the bigger sized girl and another gagged her up nicely. At the same time, KIM's legs were bounded tgt followed by her wrist. She was then tied to a chair and blindfolded. The 3 girls then sniffing thru KIM's belongings and clothings.

This sight was unbearable for me. I felt tat my 2IC going to explode or tear a hole in my underwear liao. I immediately scan my surrounding and check clear.

One of the girls: Hey i found some money in her purse. want to go MAC and decide what to do with her (KIM) later?
The girls nodded their heads and walked towards the door.
I quickly sprung up and dashed to the toilet to take cover.
Swee swee male toilet next door only.

The images of KIM helpless & bound kept coming to me and i released my 2IC and stroking it to release the intensity tat had built up so far.

Suddenly I felt someone shaking me vigorously, i opened my eyes and saw my colleague Jason.
Jason: Hey budder, you daydreaming sibo? Later the assignment must submit to boss by 6pm this evening leh.
Wah knn, siao liao,.....i quicky woke up from my daze and rushed my work

PS: Sorry guys, need to end this story abruptly as really got work to rush
Hope you guys enjoy and i will write better next time
Old 15-03-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 17
sggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i always fantasize about my female cousins during my secondary school days because frequent family gathering. now not much gathering liao.
Old 16-03-2013, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Abgalex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To end up the story i started above

After i released, i scanned my surrounding slowly walking back to the classroom. KIM was still there in her restricted position.

I tried my luck and turn the door knob, wah sey swee, not locked by the 3 bullies.

As i got closer to KIM, i saw that she sweating a lot, her white tee was soaking wet, i cannot tell if her black FBT shorts wet or not

i remove her blindfold and told her i going to help her untie and escape.
she nod her head, i was in a rush that i never remove her gag

i was unlosening her ankle and i accidentally brush across her pussy(i also donno how i did that, too clumsy me), she moaned thru her gag and turned me ON.

wah kns such a timing turn me on
i loosen her and remove her gag. she was scared and about to cry.

Me: KIM, cry later, we escape first alright

KIM nodded.
we left the school and she thanked me before taking a cab home.
That is the last I saw her.
Rumours hearsay she transferred school, some say migrate.

PS: that is the end. Will focus on other short stories next
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1