The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
lostdominic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: a Singaporean abroad

Keryn

There was an Italian movie playing and I asked Keryn to attend. Li also wanted to tag along. By a stoke of luck, Li left within 10 minutes saying she hated the show and it was just 2 of us.

Keryn and I enjoyed the show and laughed. Soon after she relaxed and I reached for her hand. She took it turned over to me and closed her eyes.

I went in and we started to kiss gently. Nothing more happened since we were in a theater. After the movies she asked me to carry her handbag for her. Alarm bells started going off.. I knew enough about Shanghai girls that that's their test for a guy to be their boyfriend. I didn't want to be tied down. So I said I don't do this and walked away.

The next day in the evening I got a call from her accusing her of lying to me and playing with her feelings. She had never kissed a guy (found out later she had kissed a girl before) and wanted me to be her boyfriend..and be exclusive meaning cut things off with the other 2. In the small circle of Asians we all knew each other.

I decided honesty in the best policy... keryn.. I am not ready for a relationship. The kiss happened naturally, I'm sorry I can't help it.

She hung up the phone and I went back to my assignment.

Ding dong.. I opened the dorm door and there stood Keryn. She pushed her way in and pounced on me. I fucked her that night and she never mentioned being my girlfriend again. My flatmate was outside listening to the whole session..

Keryn was a passionate lover she loved to bite, cry, smoke and was a drama queen. She lived in the same dorm floor as sherry which means things got a bit awkward sometimes.

I figured that she wanted to prove that she also could get me and she convinced herself to sleep with me. At least she was totally cool and she would call me names, hit me then write me letters. She was a bit of a goth in school and wore mainly black.

The last time I saw keryn was in Shanghai many years later. I had kept her as a side piece for years she never questioned me if I had a girlfriend. I also never asked about her. Whenever I was in town or vice versa we would hook up.

I was working by then, attending a conference. She showed up in my room wearing boots and let's just say she didn't keep it on. We tried to go out but as bf gf it was impossible. I didn't like goths and I don't like smokers. But it was good fun while it lasted. Later on she moved on got married and has 2 wonderful kids in America. I wonder if she reads this what she will think. She obviously didn't stay a goth and she actually became a successful banker I was the only guy all through uni that she hooked up with. She also hooked up with another girl though she said she liked dick more than fingers )

Next story.. I move on and try western pussy
Old 14-09-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Western..my first rodeo..

The French HK chick Carissa

I meet a ang moh that likes Asian. True story because she married one.

Carissa was 1 year my junior. She was french who had grown up in HK. Her dad was a banker. Maybe because she went to school there, she was very comfortable around Asian guys. I have zero game with white girls. But for Carissa it was different firstly she is and was gorgeous. Blonde with curly hair, she had natural b cups. The best thing was her smile she had a bright smile and she was also very skinny. I love french women..

One Friday I bumped into her after class, alloo xx how r u. Want to hang out with me and my room mates we r gonna watch a show.
Not thinking too much I said yes. I was just very open and casualz be chill and make friends.
We all ended up drinking heavily in the university dorm and before I know it was just 2 of us.
I looked at her, she looks angelic blue green eyes blonde hair freckles. I leaned forward and so did she and we started kissing French style.

I managed to get my hands on her boobs they were full and pink nopples. I hoped I would not explode.

I ended up lasting 5 strokes because I was too excited and came all over her stomach. She seemed disappointed and we seldom spoke after that.

I still remember going into her pussy which was tight and wet and thinking yes finally my first white girl!

She also dated Arabs which I think many french tend to like. We drifted apart but it was part of the college hook up scene back in those days.
Old 15-09-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

First summer holidays back to Singapore.

It's just after 911 dot com crash Asian financial crisis. Times are bad. I come back to Singapore to intern. Fortunately I have wrangled an internship in an investment bank. In those days that was not bad. Got paid 8k USD a month. I never eat where I shit and just keep my head down.

My ex gf in Singapore is still single and wants to get back but I don't want to hurt her how could I commit when I have so many distractions. We meet for an awful dinner and I feel like a jerk. I do have some rules and I don't even try to sleep with her.

Other single friends are fair game! I meet up with a childhood friend lets call her Mary.. I run into her one day at raffles place while buying lunch. In those days pencil skirts dress to kill wasbso common.

As a intern I try to keep my head down and eat a quick lunch.
Hey XX I turn around and see this gorgeous girl looking at me. I'm Mary we used to be in tuition class together!

Mary is my age and has graduated and is also working in RP! She has certainly changed.. super tight pencil skirt and a spaghetti strap white top. With high heels and brownish hair. Last time I saw her she was acne covered and I had oily face. Time and make up helps!

We arrange to meet for drinks on a Friday and go clubbing! She walks away and I can see a blue g string. I noticed she kept hitting me and touching her hair. Maybe I might get lucky!

I am not very experienced with local girls after my summer of foreign hookups. What are the rules? I only had a steady girlfriend before in Singapore and it took me a while to get anything from her!

Friday comes and we meet at zouk wine bar. I show up in my work outfit to look older. She shows up in a dress to kill tight bandage dress. I hope she didn't wear this to work....

She brings along some girlfriends and I also bring my old friends. This is Singapore it's a small world. We run into more friends. Nothing much happens. I decide to go for it. I lean forward and say, hey the company has put me up in a service apartment in River valley want to check it out? There is a wine bar nearby too.

I don't know if she will invite everyone else but she mouths I'll meet you outside.
We jump into the taxi.
When we get to my place, I ask her for a kiss and she refuses saying she doesn't do 1 night stands. We chat and drink more.
Finally it gets very late, I most probably have to work tomorrow. I tell her I'm going to bed. She looks at me and says if I stay can you promise not to try anything?

At this point I'm super frustrated and wish that I hit on her hot friend instead. I lay down turn off the lights. Next thing I know I feel her curl up next to me and a very cold hand slip under my boxer....

Mary starts giving me a wonderful handjob and her tongue is already on my nipples. She refuses to kiss or let me touch her.

I come in under 1 minute who would have thought she is such an expert!

I pass out. The next morning she's still there and this time she lets me play with her wonderful breasts, she has light colored nipples and she rubbed my dick on them letting the pre cum cover her nipples then use her finger to lick them. I reach down and stroke her pussy. It's wet. I wonder how often she does this. I wonder if I have sex will she tell my ex gf. I still harbor some hopes of getting back with her. I am now 22 years old and still rather innocent.

I decide not to put it in to her horror. She slips off her g string. It's pink and pulls me in. I pull out and she gives me a hand job instead. After she is in the shower I hope she just leaves asap. Still whenever I'm horny that summer she comes over and gives me hand jobs. I guess we both figured that's not sex.
Old 16-09-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Any comments or questions about the characters so far?

Should I continue..
Old 17-09-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Please continue. Good read 👍🏼
Old 17-09-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice fiction. Lol.
Old 17-09-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
ganUSDollar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good share bro, please continue.
Old 17-09-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
novemberta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostdominic View Post
Any comments or questions about the characters so far?

Should I continue..
Yes, please do!
Old 28-09-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

The private banker

Celeste was a Malaysian Chinese banker in her early 3 0s she was fair, had long wavy hair, liked to wear ferragamo shoes, Rolex and a goyard bag. In short she was the typical raffles place OL.
No this story isn't about how a private banker slept with me to get business.. I think most of them woudlmt do that.

Instead this is how we went out for 2 months!

Celeste was a beauty, she was 165cm, slim and loved to dress up with full make up every time I saw her.

The first time she was wearing a office suit A line skirt and jacket just enough to look professional but yet a bit alluring. I met her at a gathering of friends. I noticed her manicured hands and feet and her red lipstick with fake eyelashes. I ignored her and chatted with others instead.

At night on Instagram.. ping new connection request. Celeste from xxx bank.. game on!
Old 28-09-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Our first date was on a work night Thursday. Perfect to be casual but if it didn't work out can just bail.

Brought her to Manhattan bar at regent hotel, nice, attas and dark. Can slowly touch her and see if any response 😀

I'm in my early 40s almost an uncle already but for chicks in their 30s I'm still a good target for marriage. I'm guessing celetese felt the same..
She showed up from work clearly she had done her research, she looked excited to be at the bar, she was wearing a dress with a slit that I had to keep my eyes up to remain professional. She caught me staring and smiled.

I'm a sucker for a pretty face and Celeste was very beautiful in fact I still keep her pictures now to pcc.p

She was looking for a rich bf and hopefully husband while I'm looking for a gf and maybe wife. Fair game!

The mating dance begins..

I can guess that Celeste is from a decent upper middle class family in Malaysia but when compared to Singapore she still is just average. She clearly has high tastes in everything and cannot be covered by a banker salary. I guess her shoes are 1k, wearing a carrier love bracelet is 10k, Rolex is 10k and bag another 10k easily. Not to mention all the facials, massages spas plus want to go for fancy meals and holidays...

I look at her holding her glass of champagne and imagine she is holding onto my dick and smile at her..

Though I'm just dressed simply she knows from our common friends that my family is decently rich and I can feel her gaze in me.. however I've been a player for so many years it will take more than tahat to get me..

As the loud music starts to play and we eat some finger food I start getting closer to her. We exchange some tips on travel and we lean in closer. Even in the dark I can see she is very fair and her skin is flushed from the alcohol and empty stomach..
Old 28-09-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

I deploy the oldest trick on the book. I need to get something from the car I tell her, want to come with me and I'll need a smoke.

We settle the bill(it's 9pm) and stumble down to the basement car park. I grab her hand to guide her down and she holds on. She has nice smooth skin and I can see her black bra strap.

We walk to my car that I parked in a quiet spot and I can tell she approves. No it is not a Ferrari or anything crazy man.. but still ok. I pretend to go in and get something while she stands outside a bit drunk. I turn around and say can I hug you.

Can I hug u isbone of my fav moves. Hug is easy and yet brings us closer. In this day of me too I always ask for permission too. Safety first!!

She opens up her hands and standing by the quiet car park she hugs me. She smells nice and floral and I sniff at her hair. She looks up and me with her eyes closed and I see her red lips half closed eyes and just move in.

Soon we are kissing slowly while being aware that the CCTV is on and indeed another couple walks by and we stop. At least I have broken the hurdle and got to first base in 2 hours!!

What's next..
Old 28-09-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

It took 3 dates to have sex with her she played by the 3 date rule. It was always quite a transactional relationship. I would bring her to a nice restaurant and have a drink, bring her to meet my fellow friends and their GFS, flings, FBS etc and after that bring her home. She never seemed to really want to have sex jus that she was a pretty girl so maybe she didn't have to try.

I liked that she was trying hard to get me to commit as her bf so there is nothing like a gf trying to get u sex.
She was living with a few Malaysians and sometimes I liked to screw her while she muffled her moans I knew her flatmates could hear.

Sorry this is not a story about a private banker sleeping with a client to get business..

3rd date I bought her a Chanel wallet I knew she was eyeing. She had hinted to me. If I amortized the wallet cost maybe it's still cheaper than hiring a FL for a week. I know she didn't sleep with me because I bought her a Waller but because she hoped to get the whole cow!

Anyway by the time we "broke up" we had sex about 10x. I guessed she moved on to her next guy. Oh she dumped me because I refused to call her my gf and then she caught me with a box of condoms in my car that wasn't the one we were using. Another story altogether.

My happy memories are her with her legs open and eyes shut. We only did it in missionary.. never girl on top. Only once doggy and no blowjobs.

Good memories!
Old 28-09-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

I like the chase and don't pay for sex. Not moral just my personal preference. I also like pretty and can be Choosey..

20 year gap between my first story and my latest story.

In that time I run my own business and watched my friends start a family. women always ranked below work for me.

Now will if be different? I am going to be 45 soon.
Old 28-09-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Thinking about things.. time doesn't wait.

At 45 many friends kids are secondary school. Even if I marry n have a kid I will be 47. So sec 1 I'll be 60.

If I can rewind time maybe will do things differently..

Yes can have lots of chicks now but life is more than that.

Life in business is cruel and tiring. I need a nice simple girl to settle down.

Meanwhile I will share a few more stories as I can remember them in no order.

I was normally fair to everyone I go out with. Just work normally ranks 1 and I'm so busy. 1 of my gf cheated on me with her colleague. Looking back maybe not just 1 only
Old 28-09-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostdominic View Post
Thinking about things.. time doesn't wait.

At 45 many friends kids are secondary school. Even if I marry n have a kid I will be 47. So sec 1 I'll be 60.

If I can rewind time maybe will do things differently..

Yes can have lots of chicks now but life is more than that.

Life in business is cruel and tiring. I need a nice simple girl to settle down.

Meanwhile I will share a few more stories as I can remember them in no order.

I was normally fair to everyone I go out with. Just work normally ranks 1 and I'm so busy. 1 of my gf cheated on me with her colleague. Looking back maybe not just 1 only
hi bro, if you could rewind time, what will you do different?

also curious to hear about your being cheated on story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1