The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2010, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by needtofuck View Post
That did cross my mind but I am terrified now.....what if she decides to talk ?

Think she sense something was not right that is when i lifted her dress up. Perhaps the sudden draught of cool air up her pussy ?

Or perhaps it was me who was rushing off to the toilet with a enlarged dick ?

Me now dreads this SUnday.....shy to face her......though me have been PCC ever since with her in my mind
haha, now she will blackmail u and make u her sex slave. maybe it's a blessing in disguise. camping here for more.
Old 29-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
happyguy5467 is Cool - loads of Potential

Had many many experiences of seeing girls naked. Also got the chance to touch some of them.

1) My first expereince was when i was in pri 6. Got a girl liked me very much and i liked her also so we stead. Got once i and her alone in the classroom den she wanted to change her clothes. Told me not to look but of course i saw her in her bra and panties. Just started to have breast.

2) The first time i touch a girl's breast. My cousin opened a chalet and invited her friends to come. I was sec 3 den got one guy bring her sister also who was sec 2. Another sec 1 girl was there also. first we started playing heart attack den must put ur hand on other ppl's hand mah. The girls like quite like it. Their hands were really smooth. At night all ahd to sleep in the same room so i purposely sleep closer to the girls den middle of the night dunno why wake up and then saw the sec 2 girl sleeping just beside me and i saw her breast next to me. saw that she was asleep and others were also sleeping, tried to put my hand on her breast. Didn't really dare to touch as it was my first time. In the end, only like touch den let go coz afraid. I tink i touched her nipple as i felt something quite hard. Den after awhile saw the sec 1 girl on another side but didn't touch. She was lifting her shirt and scratching her body. Saw her bra and small breast.

3) saw my cousin naked. I was abt 18. I went to her house to stay den because i was thirsty, went to the kitchen to get water. Den saw the toilet door not closed properly and from the small opening, could saw my cousin taking off her bra and panties. Then she bend down and take all her clothes and to my surprise, she opened the door and put her clothes outside. When she saw me outside she still continue to put her clothes on the floor den slowly close the door. Did let out a little scream. I think she was also too shocked to react. My whole body was hot when i saw her hairless pussy and puberty breast. She was only 12. Later that put back the cup den went back to the living room pretending nth happen. When she came out with her clothes on, i still could picture her naked body in my mind. lol..
Old 01-02-2010, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seen a lot in my house:

Younger sis. seen her naked since young till now. too common. Always tease her very small so that she don't zg so often.

Younger bro's gf once in OL attire sitting on the floor beside me trying to wear her high heels. she didn't realise her legs were wide open in front of me. baby blue colur.

Bro went to work but didn't close his bedroom door properly. Peep inside and saw his gf still sleeping in her panty only. See partially of her breast. Didn't peep long because my gf around.

There is 1 of his other gf who is quite open minded but forgetful. His gf will bath in the kitchen toilet. If she forget her towel, she will wear her old clothings and go back to his room. She is still wet and dripping. Sometimes can see her nipples if she wear white or thin top. Sometimes she will wear her bottom only and use her top to cover her breast and walk back! Once at 4am, saw her walking back to his room naked and wet!!! I was in kitchen getting a drink and she saw me as well. Give me a sheepish smile and walk back. Then i saw her clothes, bra, g-string in toilet smelling of alcohol and puke. Guess it was too dirty to use.

Seen a lot of my bro's gfs.. maybe will share later.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FangFang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm..interesting thread...let me share my experiences here

1. My older cousin. Tat time I was 14 yrs old and he was 2 years old..That time my parents were away for holidays so I was sent to his house to stay for a few nights..I was sleeping in the living room 1 night when I got waken up by someone touching me..din immediately open my eyes but rather tried to peep whats going on..saw him pcc while his other hand was try to touch my pussy through the bottom openings of my shorts..was scared and dun dare to make a noise..in the end he cum on my legs and then go back to his room

2. My younger bro..we are quite open minded when we are at our home..usually when we bath..we would come out wrapped in towels and go back to our room to change..once I came home in the afternoon..think he tot no one in the house..so he just came out of the bathroom naked and I saw him..its not the only time I saw him naked..saw him another time hving sex with his gf then

3. My friend..actually I got to know him through my ex bf..it was in a chalet and we are having a soft swing...so me and my ex bf were having sex in the same room while he n his gf were there as well

4. My ex bf brother..he found some video of me n my ex bf having sex and end up was blackmailed into having sex with him
Old 01-02-2010, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FangFang View Post

4. My ex bf brother..he found some video of me n my ex bf having sex and end up was blackmailed into having sex with him
This one is a serious case.

Firstly, you shouldn't give in to the blackmail. Threaten him with a police report instead.

Now that the deed is done, it's your turn to blackmail him for blackmailing you

Either way you win !!!
Old 01-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Samster

bekind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=FangFang;4530537]
1. My older cousin. Tat time I was 14 yrs old and he was 2 years old..That time my parents were away for holidays so I was sent to his house to stay for a few nights..I was sleeping in the living room 1 night when I got waken up by someone touching me..din immediately open my eyes but rather tried to peep whats going on..saw him pcc while his other hand was try to touch my pussy through the bottom openings of my shorts..was scared and dun dare to make a noise..in the end he cum on my legs and then go back to his room

your cousin is disgusting. u should have kicked him in the groin. he has the potential to be the next neighbourhood serial molester
Old 01-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
yummymocha is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by FangFang View Post

1. My older cousin. Tat time I was 14 yrs old and he was 2 years old..in the end he cum on my legs and then go back to his room.

1. 2 years old and pcc alr?

4. So u just let it go and not take any action against him? you should let your parents know, or just inform police about it.

Next to up:
Old 01-02-2010, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Last year, it's a Sat morning, my wife just came back from oversea trip that morning and needed some rest but as I needed to go back to work so have no choice but to bring my kid to my in-law house. When I was there with my kid, I pressed the door bell, my wife's younger sis came to open the gate, when she saw my kid, she just bend over and started playing with him. When I look down, her nighties (not those sexy type but those loose type), she wasn't wearing any bra and panty ! she has perky breasts and light brownish nipples and I can even see her bush too...This really gives me a hard on ! I went straight back home and banged my wife in her half asleep half awake state. Shiok !
Wow, all the way to the bush??? What are her measurements? Think it's pretty kinky to see somebody you know almost pretty nude without them knowing
Old 01-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FangFang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummymocha View Post
1. 2 years old and pcc alr?

4. So u just let it go and not take any action against him? you should let your parents know, or just inform police about it.
I mean 2 yrs older...

I was scared and it was the first time i ever saw a guy naked didi
Old 02-02-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
some_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got wet on a raining day and was changing in my bf house and he rushing into the toilet as he was urgent so i change in the room without closing the door and thought no one is at home then after im done then i realise his brother is at home omg
Old 05-02-2010, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
chelsea4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently just saw my sister in law zao geng. My sister in law is my wife sister. Let's call her S and she's about 26. What I like about her is her 36d breasts. Before they were married already noticed that she got nice breasts think at that time only 36c. After giving birth it grown about a cup size. Just last week I went over to her place to pass something to her husband and went without calling. She opened the door and I was pleased to see her wearing a white and loose night gown which is quite translucent and I can see her dark nipples very clearly thru the gown. She was surprised to see me and I told her I was looking for her husband. She turn to the side to take the keys and as her gown opening for the hand was quite big I saw the side of her breasts and a bit of her nipples. I went in and as she walk in front of me I can see very clearly she's wearing a pair of red panties. The gown is very short too and barely cover her butt. I went to the room chat with her husband and than heard her calling for me. She ask me to help her fix her tv saying that got no sound. I went out feeling happy thinking that I could catch a glimpse of her nipples and panties again.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
chelsea4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

However I was quite disappointed to see that she had put on a very oversized dark coloured polo t that almost reach her knees. I half heartedly help her fix the cable and after ensuring that the tv got sound and purposely left the cable loose I went over to my wife's parents place which is just a few blocks away. Then S called my wife and asked me to go over again as the tv got problem again. I told her I will go over later as I want to take a nap. about 3 hours later I went over without calling again and was treated to the same view as earlier in the day. I was thinking aiyah she will go put on the polo again. Then I realised that her husband was out. As I tried fixing back the cable I realised that she did not went to put on her polo instead she was sitting on the floor bending forward fixing jigsaw puzzle with her son. I quickly walk over and pretend see what they doing but was actually looking down her loose top. I finally managed to see both her breasts and nipples and was stunned to see that she had very pointed and long nipples.

I then knowing that the rest of the cables for tv and DVD are in the drawer below the tv so pretend need more cables and so she went over and bend down to search. I was standing behind her and can see that her very short gown and risen and exposing her red panties to me. I was very tempted to pull down her panties and fuck her doggy style there and then.

I went over to the front to pretend to help her look for cables and make her bring everything out on to the floor so that I can keep looking at her nipples.

Now I finding excuse to go over again sometime in the near future unannounced again
Old 05-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Samster

bekind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea4ever View Post
Now I finding excuse to go over again sometime in the near future unannounced again
bro, if u r not free to repair her tv the next time, just inform me, i can repair for her FOC
Old 05-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
However I was quite disappointed to see that she had put on a very oversized dark coloured polo t that almost reach her knees. I half heartedly help her fix the cable and after ensuring that the tv got sound and purposely left the cable loose I went over to my wife's parents place which is just a few blocks away. Then S called my wife and asked me to go over again as the tv got problem again. I told her I will go over later as I want to take a nap. about 3 hours later I went over without calling again and was treated to the same view as earlier in the day. I was thinking aiyah she will go put on the polo again. Then I realised that her husband was out. As I tried fixing back the cable I realised that she did not went to put on her polo instead she was sitting on the floor bending forward fixing jigsaw puzzle with her son. I quickly walk over and pretend see what they doing but was actually looking down her loose top. I finally managed to see both her breasts and nipples and was stunned to see that she had very pointed and long nipples.

I then knowing that the rest of the cables for tv and DVD are in the drawer below the tv so pretend need more cables and so she went over and bend down to search. I was standing behind her and can see that her very short gown and risen and exposing her red panties to me. I was very tempted to pull down her panties and fuck her doggy style there and then.

I went over to the front to pretend to help her look for cables and make her bring everything out on to the floor so that I can keep looking at her nipples.

Nice, 26 is still young and juicy. How did you manage to hold yourself after having such a nice view for so long . I should more of my real life stories over the weekend
Old 05-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I finally managed to see both her breasts and nipples and was stunned to see that she had very pointed and long nipples.

I was standing behind her and can see that her very short gown and risen and exposing her red panties to me.
Good one mate, I like ya story. 6pts to keep u going... (to her hse)

I think she knows she ZG also and who knows, she might be pantyless next time. But bare in mind, See only hor... Dont get into trouble.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1