The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 4
loversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
✧✧ Lover's Fortress ❃ Foxi ❃ 38D Commando Service Lady Gurantee Pse ✧✧

✧✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧✧

✧✧✧ Foxi ✧✧✧

✧✧✧ Lovers Fortress Introducing ❃ Foxi ❃ 38D Commando Service Lady Gurantee Pse !! ✧✧✧

Name: Foxi
Height: 168cm
Weight: 48Kg
Stats: 38D-26-34
Services: CIM , BBBJ, 69, COB, COF, Frenching, Fingering, Painting, Shower, Thai Massage, Etc...

Normal DMG : $140/1shot/60mins
Normal DMG : $170/2shot/90mins

Condom n Rooms included
Whatsapp: " +66922872735 ""
Telegram Group
OPERATING HOURS: 10.30AM TO 12AM DAILY!!
​BOOK AS EARLY AS 9AM DAILY!!

Photo Are 100% Real, Feel Free To Cancel If You Think That The Girls You Book Are Not The Same Person Without Any Rejection Fee.. We Will Try To Ensure That Your Satisfaction Is Our Motivation To Improve Our Service To You All Bros.

Last edited by loversfortress; 06-08-2022 at 12:13 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 04-08-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster (A)

loversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ✧✧ Lover's Fortress ❃ Foxi ❃ 38D Commando Service Lady Gurantee Pse ✧✧

Quote:
Originally Posted by loathsome View Post
FR for Foxi from Lovers Fortress

Initially wanted to RTF Dinky yesterday
Itching for a good release

Unfortunately, she already taken at my preferred timing.
Was looking around sbf for an alternative, when suddenly OKT replied me
Say next day got new arrival. he says sure worth storing cum for 1 more day

OKT steady, once girl checked in to hotel straight away update me.
See pic liao, straight away confirm my preferred slot

Same location as recent LF girls, need to register

First impression
Got a shock from her, she was hiding behind the door when she open, but when door closed and i turned to see her, she greeted me with nothing on, still ask me chob mai?

Hahahha, Big boobs, slim bod, foxy and slutty looks, how to mai chob. I just smiled at her and pulled her close to hug. She has a few cosplay and she was deciding what to wear when I knocked so she just open door in the buff.

As usual, sat on bed chat abit, no need break ice with her out going personality. Confirmed with her my suspicion. She came SG before, thus I find she look familiar.
Anyway, she confirm not the shy and demure type as while chatting, she noticed i kept "talking" to her boobs instead of her. So she came closer, squeeze them together for me to play with them.

Well seasoned boobs, big and not hard.

We naturally just lay down on the bed and started making out, full fledged french no problem and since she already naked, easy to reach down play with her clit, she was already wet.
Her hands also not idle, while making out, she already working to remove my pants, got the sense she more eager than me to get started.
Once boxers and pants off, she straight devours me. Straightaway go deep, just like dinky.

As what a bro said earlier. She will take the lead, thru out she kept telling me to relax and she will take care of me and make me sabai sabai, since i also quite tired, let her lead.

After bj, cap on and she swiftly mounted and rode me. Only towards the end did I took control and banged her silly in front of the mirror, when gonna cum, pull off cap and she automatically got down on her knees and suck me deep till I released every single drop.

She gave me a massage after shower, got strength type.

After massage, she let me choose, a tight and short leopard print dress or a black net bodysuit with black stockings

We straight started 2nd shot right after she got dressed, bang halfway she asked me if i would like to use the stockings to tie her up

TLDR
Looks: 7.5 Milf, can recognize its her, no big shock from posted pic
Body: 8, slight tummy but still considered slim, she is the first FL I had in SG that did butt implants to make them perky, trimmed pussy hair, willing to shave but she no shaver, someone bring for her ?
Boobs: 8.5 Big and well-seasoned boobs, actually they felt like real boobs, play however you like
BBBJ: 9 DT, Sloppy, can FF and CIM also
Fj: 9 Commando type, TingTong, very eager and willing to please
PSE: Got cosplay, got dirty talk, at one point she started speaking standard JAV phrases as you bang her silly

Overall, she kinda reminds me of SA Victoria, just bit more milf and tanner skin, else tingtong factor and service is on par

Tell her what you like, if within reason she will do it.
Thanks Bro For Support

Last edited by loversfortress; 05-08-2022 at 08:01 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 04-08-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
FR for Foxi from Loversfortress

Just had her after relaxing for some time.
Location wise need to register.

Today is her first day of work so she does not have all the equipment ready. (Listerine and Towels).

Onto the girl.

Looks: 7.5/10. Pics are her but from quite long ago but still acceptable
Body: 8.5/10. No fat and her boobs are enhanced but they are soft. Can squeeze and lick as much as you want.
BBBJ : 9/10. Handsfree + DT + Saliva Dripping.
FJ : 9/10. She took the lead. Crazy rider the up and down kind not grind.
GFE: 8.5/10. Very chatty. Can speak english. She is more of those ting tong kind and very very friendly.

Here is a bonus pic. Sorry for the bad quality. Gonna get new hp with better camera soon.

Thanks Bro For Support

Last edited by loversfortress; 05-08-2022 at 08:04 AM.
Old 05-08-2022, 07:59 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilfanSgx View Post
Fr for Foxi from lovers fortress

TLDR: MILF with very curvy soft body, excellent service, ting tong character

Location: Hotel, need register. Ok room and toilet big enough for 3. Just that bed is single so quite small if you the kind when missionary spread leg one. Quite a walk to public transport, have parking nearby but depending on timing may have to park further away.

Body and looks: Body wise, is like Dinky but bigger boobs because enhanced. Very soft though almost thought it was natural. Looks wise is can tell the pictures are old. Can still recognize her and wont reject. Sharp features.

Frenching: DFK and tongue fight though its initiated by me. Others may differ.

Bbj: PSE style bbj. Very slurpy and not afraid of spitting. Though I think kena spoiled by Dinky, still prefer hers.

Gfe: Ting tong type character when speaking with her but when cuddling really like GF kind cuddle, tracing her fingertips over me. But when during the deed, PSE comes out, with dirty talk.

FJ: Rocked me with her cowgirl after I went down on her. Pretty much after I got her nice and wet, she herself pushed me to lie down then capped me with her mouth and hold my dick to enter her. Will alternate grinding and pumping, very nice stamina. Then when pumping also will grab my shoulder to steady herself and slam down. During missionary and doggy, she will angle herself randomly and its like goddamn, different feeling every random stroke.

Extra notes: Again, have to mention, pics for her face not updated but still she looks good. Best approximation is her face remind me of India summer but less ang moh. Body wise like I mentioned like dinky, so close to Sharon lee body type.

RTF: Not before I RTF Dinky for her BBJ. Really cant forget that feeling.
Thanks Bro For Support

Last edited by loversfortress; 06-08-2022 at 03:11 AM.
Old 05-08-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster (A)

Question Re: ✧✧ Lover's Fortress ❃ Foxi ❃ 38D Commando Service Lady Gurantee Pse ✧✧

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post
FR for Foxi of LF

Saw many good reviews of her and decided to give her a 'shot'
Looks: 30 looks and sultry looking. 20% off her pics but still decent looking
Boobs: Seasoned Manmade Ds.
Body: About 160. Slender body.
French: Yes but not really tongue fight
BBBJ: Yes. One of the better ones
FJ: Started with missionary and was excited and released 1st shot fast. After washed up I napped while she gave a short leg massage and rested her on my brace on the small single bed....started 2nd shot after short nap and went for missionary and some positions while sucking on her nips and squeeze her firm boobs.
GFE: Ting tong but is one who does provide GFE
RTF: Maybe
Thanks Bro For Support

Last edited by loversfortress; 10-08-2022 at 01:47 PM.
Old 05-08-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinLime View Post
Foxy from LF

Tried the above girl from fortress.
Looks: same as photo, I liked hee better in person. 7.5/10
Bbbj : 8/10 she sure knows her stuff
Body: 10/10 smoking hot! Huge tits natural damn shiok to teh. Butt feels like have implants but doesn't matter to me.
Fj: 8/10 very accommodating even though I took long for 2nd shot. Love the look on her face when getting it on. Her riding style is pumping type. ��

Would rtf! I'd go round 3 if stamina allowed.
Thanks Bro For Support

Last edited by loversfortress; 11-08-2022 at 07:08 PM.
Old 05-08-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnptony View Post
FR for Foxi from LF (https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=893066)

Location: 10 - 15 mins walk from the MRT. Hotel requires check in at the counter. Room is OK but only has single beds.

Operator: Friendly and responsive as usual. Arrived way earlier than the scheduled time but still try to accomodate my request to start earlier.

Looks: Age, weight, height are true as advertised. Photographs have the standard photoshop but can tell it is her. Foxi is slim and has sharp features, more of a slutty look. Could be a little more chubby though...

Body: Slim lady but as above, i like my ladies with a little more fats.

Boobs: Supposed to be enhanced but I could not tell at all; I couldn't even find the scars. They were large and pillowy soft, just the way I love them! I'm a sucker for big natural boobs, so a huge plus for me.

Kiss: Yes, frenching included. Something that is rare to come by nowadays.

Painting and Fingering: Allowed but she is shy when it comes to this area... feel a bit like doing it first time with your GF...

FJ: Foxi mentioned that this is not her first tour here and it really shows in her ability to please. Be it BBBJ, Missionary, doggy or being on top, just do her best to accomodate and maximise your pleasure.

GFE: Cheeky little lady right from the time you enter and always telling you to relax. English is really good. Even after round 1, still lie together with me and continue chatting until I was ready for round 2. I am not the strongest in terms of endurance so I succumbed to her very quickly. Even then, she still continue to snuggle with me for the rest of the time together.
Thanks Bro For Support

Last edited by loversfortress; Today at 09:25 AM.
Old 06-08-2022, 03:07 AM
Samster (A)

Condom n Rooms included

Photo Are 100% Real, Feel Free To Cancel If You Think That The Girls You Book Are Not The Same Person Without Any Rejection Fee.. We Will Try To Ensure That Your Satisfaction Is Our Motivation To Improve Our Service To You All Bros.
Old 06-08-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster (A)

Condom n Rooms included

Old 06-08-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster (A)

Condom n Rooms included

Old 06-08-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster (A)

Condom n Rooms included

Old 06-08-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster (A)

Condom n Rooms included

Old 06-08-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster (A)

Condom n Rooms included

Old 07-08-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster (A)

Condom n Rooms included

Old 07-08-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster (A)

Condom n Rooms included

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1