The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I know who and my experience exact same when i try walk-in. Obvious she is the last choice waiting for walk-in business most of the time compared to her two other colleagues. Boobless. Over-sensitive and have to wing chun with her too. Non existent massage.

Actually if the boss or recep wanted to grow customer base it makes no sense to deploy their worst MLs for new customer first time trying

Anyway found and tried better place in BM but not this vicinity ...
Only 3 ML there so they bobian bah.... go on weekends, they are always sitting at the foot area TCSS, just jump a little as you walk pass to confirm before going in, haha...

There are three cup sizes there, A, B(enhanced), C... haha
Old 07-03-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tiong Bahru / Bukit Merah

anyone heard of LXY spa of tiong bahru, when there today, i was random assign by the frontdesk, but did not get anything.

Does anyone got any recommendation in this spa?
Old 07-03-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
anyone heard of LXY spa of tiong bahru, when there today, i was random assign by the frontdesk, but did not get anything.

Does anyone got any recommendation in this spa?
If you want clean solid massage can continue going there.
Old 08-03-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
I've shared to all those who PMed me about Ch***y
For u, she is too expensive for you. Give 4 pc of $10 want ML think is $50? Save that $10 can do what? Buy how many plates of chicken rice?
so what is the point of putting Cherry's pic and say she is better ? and then when peopls asked you, you put up a different pic and talked about a different ML from a different spa ? Now he edited the post and deleted the pic .

This footman pattern is like this : used to write FR, when people PM him, he said he already stop sharing cos other people picha lobang and then give you some BS spa contacts....lol

he is trying to play some games here like that clone who always get banned lol i think regulars here know who he is lol
Old 08-03-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
No special offered in LXY so don't waste time
went once also no gq. location not convenient also. waste time
Old 08-03-2021, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Only 3 ML there so they bobian bah.... go on weekends, they are always sitting at the foot area TCSS, just jump a little as you walk pass to confirm before going in, haha...

There are three cup sizes there, A, B(enhanced), C... haha
I'm guessing B (enhanced) is V? Was thinking of trying her and T. So far only tried SS. Guess with the negative FR on T and V being enhanced (turn off for me), I'll stick to SS if I go there
Old 08-03-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
I'm guessing B (enhanced) is V? Was thinking of trying her and T. So far only tried SS. Guess with the negative FR on T and V being enhanced (turn off for me), I'll stick to SS if I go there
V enhanced meh? Dun feel that way leh. Anw if wanna enhance why do so small? Shd get a D mah.
Old 08-03-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 4
Lonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
V enhanced meh? Dun feel that way leh. Anw if wanna enhance why do so small? Shd get a D mah.
Cfm real..
Old 08-03-2021, 09:04 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
DormDorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to visit V**** last night despite the wind blowing big now at bmc...(the wind bigger, the more excitement &#128527

Everything is good except for the partition and no private bathroom
Old 08-03-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 4
MassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post

I guessed bro Xyberduke meant V has bigger B? V & SS nehneh are soft like tofu & natural. Their diff are V offered her B to let you chutchut all you want; SS need to coax abit to access her sensitive huge C but when she in heat she will moan until next room can hear; T’s A need abit of wingchun.

Repost V’s FR as it was deleted in prev thread.

MYS has 3 SYT MLs, SS V T. Location: Discreet, not expose to public eye. No upsell prostate package or whatsoever. Entrance fees are all stately clearly at the door.

MYS V’s FR
Massage: Best of the 3 MLs.
Looks: cute dimpled SYT with bracers.
Body: 1.5m Petite, B cup, slim waistline, smell good.
GFE: High playability, know how to please
Dmg: Entrance fee + a blue note for handful or 2 blue (can nego) for mouthful. Her mouthful really very song a must try. Due to her fun size, avg bro 2IC will gagged her easily.

Roaming: Top can roam freely all your want and go ahead to suck her tofu nehneh, included in her GQ package. Bottom can roam anywhere outside her tight spandex. Was able to grope inside her spandex and roam outside her panties. She groomed her kitty smooth and shaved.

One of the best massage I had, well worth the entrance fee. hardworking and very playful, love to cuddle. Know where to please your sensitive spots with her HDLY. She get h*rny easily if you roamed her sensitive areas well before GQ. V is suitable for first timer bro who like high GFE, playability and looking a solid massage with quick sensual release.

RTM: Yes once vitamin $ replenish.

Book her before you go down to avoid disappointment. Please protect the hardworking gem.

Last edited by MassageUncle; 08-03-2021 at 07:16 PM.
Old 08-03-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
If you want clean solid massage can continue going there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
went once also no gq. location not convenient also. waste time
maybe i choose the wrong ML, sian.

Last edited by rocket1128; 09-03-2021 at 01:27 PM.
Old 08-03-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

does anyone has MYS contact number, thinking of trying V .
please don't pm me the address as i know from one of the bro post.

what i need is the contact number.
will appreciate if someone can pm me. thanks.

Last edited by rocket1128; 08-03-2021 at 11:54 AM.
Old 08-03-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asd2353 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow Samsters,

First post here, decided to give JCS at tiong bahru a try yesterday evening so i decided to give them a call and booked B***y as she looked really appealing to me in her photos. Drove over and parked, the mp looked really modern and with a nice interior design and had a very clean feel to it. Opted for the standard 1hr massage which was $65. Proceeded to the massage room where i waited for Bonny hoping not to be disappointed by the alluring photo of her that was advertised. Got naked and pulled the tower over myself as i lay on the massage bed. They rooms there had a small window, but luckily for me i was given the last room in the corner where the window was not facing the massage bed. Then the door slid open and in she came looking very petite and cute (my style of girl). Standard procedure first 45mins was normal massage, she's very small so not very strong but technique was good imo. The last 15 mins was great as she worked the back of my legs and caressed my balls every time she came near my inner thighs and butt. The teasing was amazing and not long after i was asked to turn over... The second i turned her hands were rubbing instantly on my nipples and cock in hand giving the best sensual and teasing massage and best of all no GQ was asked and she didnt even say how much and it was as if she just wanted to play with me for the sake of it. Blasted my cannon not long after, got my clothes on, tipped her 50 for the amazing service, she gave me a big hug (loved it as she was so small and petite in my arms, felt like i could crush her) and left a very pleased and satisfied man. Will definitely RTM.

Looks: 7.5/10
massage: 7/10
HJ/ teasing: 10/10
Old 08-03-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
Happyboy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesTYC View Post
How about the one opp osaka? Add this to your collection for FJ.
Can pm me please .
Old 08-03-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

I promised to post something for T.

Here it goes.
She is one that you want to sit beside you at drinking dinners and talk everything decent under the sun. She doesn’t like people whom she don’t fancy to get her high in any ways, she finds it disgusting. So if you are one of those who managed to tickle places in forbidden areas of a normal friend, you should be under 30 or looks that way haha. Limpei closing in 50 so....

All three are focused on earning as much as possible to lift their social status back home, China has progressed beyond sg and all the branded clothes there cost more than sg... my previous KTV gal is now a multi millionaire and even invite me there and say she will tip me instead.. haha... they belong to the group that is trying to catch up with the huge group who have moved into the riches... so if you want lengthy topic, take about how the rich got rich in China. T will talk non stop, next door will join in if you know what I mean...

If you like those Jap service with SYT lying down beside you to talk cock after lunch, T is the one to choose...

V is the horny one and loud one... imagine her saying loudly 你太色了 and next door bro reply WA..... anyway I am used to communicating with the ML and bro next door when at MYS Liao... screw the privacy...... I find her headlights a little too firm for her age. Real meh? But her eyelids definitely went under the knife before. SS’s a little too soft for her age.
I recall V was on Red this time last month, so don’t anyhow roam haha, or it will be nicely trimmed, moist and colourful.

SS erm... if she was a little prettier, she should join JCS. The MLs there and stds are exactly like her, but better groomed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread