The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2021, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ellefjorge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does Juagen really work?

is Jg still work?
Old 28-02-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknick822 View Post
Bros, I personally think JG is useful if indeed done by the one that knows how. I tried YF few years back and did really shoot further. You can compare the difference if you try before JG you wait 2 days go pcc then after JG wait 2 days pcc to see the difference. But I think YF stops as her number now seems to be used by a different person already. Soda seems good but she no long accepts new customers. Does anyone has any recommendation of a good JG session, accepts new customers?

I do not mind old but too old la.
YF has 2 disciples current posting ad in ktv section. Their names are Demi and Nana.
I have tried Demi, chio late 20s girl with A cups. Kinda lian look. Can verify that the JG is similar or on par with YF.
When i was there, from my understanding YF is also in the same location but she doesn't work liao. Maybe you can text the number and try your luck
Old 28-02-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
nicknick822 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perepopy View Post
YF has 2 disciples current posting ad in ktv section. Their names are Demi and Nana.
I have tried Demi, chio late 20s girl with A cups. Kinda lian look. Can verify that the JG is similar or on par with YF.
When i was there, from my understanding YF is also in the same location but she doesn't work liao. Maybe you can text the number and try your luck
Thanks bro, I will ask for nana contact. I don’t dare to to text since it states leave me alone on whatsapp
Old 28-02-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknick822 View Post
Thanks bro, I will ask for nana contact. I don’t dare to to text since it states leave me alone on whatsapp
YF is retired, only the gals she trained are working.
Old 04-03-2021, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 11
jerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to all

Can try Chivas from beautycastle. Effect really show after no hj n 1 or 2 days later. Only issue is, not near mrt.
Old 04-03-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can i have the contact?
Thanks
Old 04-03-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
kellylover is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkellylover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, i have been out of the scene for the last 3 4years but recently noticed that the lil bro hasn’t been preforming well enough and worried it might be early signs of ED.

Many years back i had JG a couple of times and it seemed to help me - physically or psychologically

So my question is who would you currently recommend given today’s stringent guidelines.

Priority is JG and anything else is a bonus. ie Soda sounds like a nice option.

Many thanks in advance!!!
Old 05-03-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
susubanwthkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contacts bro?
Thanks
Old 05-03-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
curlybanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchfries123 View Post
Juagen does work.

When I pee, I can shoot further. LOL

For those bros who I recommend, they can either resolve their premature ejaculation or they can shoot faster

The veins are unclogged..vital points are massaged, the prostrate kneaded, the kuku bird veins are thugged too..some even insert into the anus..hahaha

my contact does all of the above but if anus pain..can opt out..
Hi bro,

May I have the contact?

Thanks ya.
Old 05-03-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Juagen does work.

The veins are unclogged..vital points are massaged, the prostrate kneaded, the kuku bird veins are thugged too..some even insert into the anus..hahaha

I feel that prostrate treatment (the real one) can be useful for general health of the organ, but of course very few JG practitioners do it.
Old 05-03-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

it works if you have a strong believe on it
Old 06-03-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Dedgen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Yes Juagen does work, have tried a few that all bros have gone to, some use finger+gloves to poke backside, some pull the veins around the groin area till very painful. all in all its also as what bro @james83 mentioned where regular visits are required before a very big improvement can be seen.

i for one had PCC tooo much over the years and didi has been "programmed" to either shoot too quickly or cant maintain a hard erection for long, this obviously had a major impact to my sex life as i cant sextisfy my partner all until i met an ML who offers true legit juagen therapy, she said she went to changrai to learn thai manhood therapy (known by other names such as juagen or urut batin).

she spent 1 week training under the guru to master the techniques and started providing hers services. After my first visit, can see some improvements and its not as painful as the ones I've tried with the many bro's in SBF. Now i just go back to her for monthly visits for Juagen therapy. Now my partner is also very happy with my bedroom performance as i can maintain better control and hardness.

Additionally if you feel Juagen is not effective enough, the ML also provides shockwave therapy to help alleviate the symptoms of ED, however this treatment is more costlier than juagen.
Bro, can share contact? Thanks in advance
Old 08-03-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tcs7878 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Yes Juagen does work, have tried a few that all bros have gone to, some use finger+gloves to poke backside, some pull the veins around the groin area till very painful. all in all its also as what bro @james83 mentioned where regular visits are required before a very big improvement can be seen.

i for one had PCC tooo much over the years and didi has been "programmed" to either shoot too quickly or cant maintain a hard erection for long, this obviously had a major impact to my sex life as i cant sextisfy my partner all until i met an ML who offers true legit juagen therapy, she said she went to changrai to learn thai manhood therapy (known by other names such as juagen or urut batin).

she spent 1 week training under the guru to master the techniques and started providing hers services. After my first visit, can see some improvements and its not as painful as the ones I've tried with the many bro's in SBF. Now i just go back to her for monthly visits for Juagen therapy. Now my partner is also very happy with my bedroom performance as i can maintain better control and hardness.

Additionally if you feel Juagen is not effective enough, the ML also provides shockwave therapy to help alleviate the symptoms of ED, however this treatment is more costlier than juagen.
pls pm me contact. tks
Old 09-03-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

In my 40s and can feel it’s not as strong. Can PM me too. Thanks
Old 09-03-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Gonenow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Juagen does work.

When I pee, I can shoot further. LOL

For those bros who I recommend, they can either resolve their premature ejaculation or they can shoot faster

Hey bro. Can share contact? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread