The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Re: What do you do if your girl is too tight??

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlucky View Post
I’m not sure if anybody here remember a sister using “hugs” as user name from this forum. She’s in her 40s when I met her but her pussy is the tightest I’ve tried.
My FB also in 40s and I cant really insert my index finger inside her pussy. Tightest I have seen.....
Old 24-03-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlucky View Post
I’m not sure if anybody here remember a sister using “hugs” as user name from this forum. She’s in her 40s when I met her but her pussy is the tightest I’ve tried.
Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
My FB also in 40s and I cant really insert my index finger inside her pussy. Tightest I have seen.....
1 reason why their pussies r tight is becos whether they are married or not (virgins) they hv never given birth vaginally b4...mostly by caesarian section

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-03-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
We still continue to have great sex.
It is not painful for her, just feeling a bit "hot" down there. I guess it is because of the skin to skin friction from the in and out motion.

The strange thing is that she never felt this with her husband.
She had tried to examined my dick closely and held with her hands, and said it is thicker than her husband. - Maybe that is the reason.

I had bought a tube of KY gel to use with her, but she said don't need because she is wet enough. - I am using the KY with my current menopause FB who is dry and definitely needs it.
I ever experienced what you've shared and came to the conclusion that my partner's pussy already gotten "used" to her ex-bf's tool, and during our initial few sessions, she mentioned experiencing a "spicy" feeling which is probably due to friction of a thicker dick pounding her, the spicy-ness eventually disappeared after many RTFs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
True tat ...agree with Hotstuff82 ...that's the best, pussy not too loose n not too tight ...but the gal needs to learn kegel exercises...don't know how or where or who can teach them these exercises...can be quite embarrassing for them ...if the trainer know tat the purpose is to enhance her sexual pleasure with her male partners
dont need trainer one, google and watch youtube can find information on kegels. guys also can practice and eventually be able to do this. imagine you can "vibrate slowly" your self while inside her

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
have to use it, if not will loose it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1