The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2008, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile LS Production Dancer Collection : COYOTE DANCERS "MIYA" n "JURI" (Pics n Tarma Avail)

********* Click here for "MIYA" & "JURI" Pics *********

Name : MIYA
Height : 1.55m
Vital Stats : 33'24'34
Service : BBBJ,Frenching,GFE. (Tarma Avail)

Name : JURI
Height : 1.56m
Service : BBBJ,Frenching,GFE.(Tarma Avail)

*****Do PM or sms me for slots*****

Best Regards,
LS
Old 22-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Samster

loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: LS Production Dancer Collection : COYOTE DANCERS "MIYA" n "JURI" (Pics n Tarma Av

Arrived !!!

LS
Old 22-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: LS Production Dancer Collection : COYOTE DANCERS "MIYA" n "JURI" (Pics n Tarma Av

Mama Mia!!!!

Regards
Tiger
Old 23-08-2008, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightiger View Post
Mama Mia!!!!

Regards
Tiger
Meaning Yummy Yummy bro Tiger ???

LS
Old 23-08-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

Humble Fr On Petite Miya Taken From LS Group by bro garage6969

Story:
Due to heavy drinking at The Resorts last night, decide to give myself a break from work today. keke! I keep thinking about the thai ladies in The Resorts, decided to msg Bro LS for slot for SHIRAZ. Shiraz shiraz always my dream girl ( almost everyday i will log on to see her photo ).

Bro LS reply Shiraz had went back to thailand My Heart felt like thousand needles poking it. Then bro LS replied - "Dizon or my 2 new preview just arrived!", i remeber i saw dizon photo b4 ( Quite sexy too ). so i replied "cry I miss shiraz, Dizon huh". i was at Plaze Singapura was thinking "shit i dun haf internet access". Luckily i remeber Starhub got free internet access, hook up to the webpages, quickly click on the Preview 1 (Juri) and Preview 2 (Miya). Using my body to block ppls from looking at screen :P

Quickly i msg Bro LS, I WAN Preview 2, keke. And again, Bro LS nv fail me, Confrim Preview 2 at 5.30pm, feeling damn excited i quickly fly down to Test Driving Circuit. Reached there about 5 pm whahaha.

At 5.30pm, Bro LS msg mi that my Vehicle was ready for test drive. Zoom zOOm Zoom i appear at the door. Knock Knock ! Appeared a petite cute girl, my heart woot woot confrim my type of girl. happily i walk in, noticed tat she filling up the bathtub,i try to keep my cool and started some simple chat ( Limited English ), she ask me wat i love to drink and offer me grapes - i reply plain water will do ! she trying her best to make mi comfortable

Action :
She started helping me to unrobe, hug me kiss me and nipples licking. i tot so fast huh - mai tu liow . got on to bed, i undress her top saw she 2 little neh neh. (onli Cup 2A but i like). keke! then slowly pull down to her short pants and started toying with each other sacred parts :P she climb up on top of me and start to rub on my little Pistol, in no time, my pistol had tranformed to Machine Gun. Once she saw my Machine Gun loaded, she signal to bath. LET GO!

Bathroom - I sat down in the bathtub, water was just nice. She then join me in the tub and Soap me up, wash me, massage me. i felt like i am handicap but damn song ! On and off, she will stick her tongue out and give me the horny look. Damn high liow. After cleaning me up she started to blow me, cannot tahan liow i carry her to the bed !

Bed - she started to lick from my head to my toes, follow by her slurping blowjob. i just relax and using my hand to finger her and watch olympic while she doing her job. She blow and blow until i cannot tahan ( i thinking should use my first shot in her mouth anot ). Decided NOT to waste my first shot - i ask her to cap me :P
Position 1 -She started ride me slowly,then she speed up.
Position 2 - I sit up and hug, still pumping.
Position 3 - Her turn to lay on the bed, as hold her leg up on my shoulder :P
Position 4 - As my Nick 6969, finish her doggie style
Damn satsifying keke!

Half-Time - she went to wash up, i light my Dunhill froze, smoke and enjoy olympic :P
She came out and lay down by my side started small talk, teasing each other. Slowly massaging my tired pistol again :P Time check still got about 45 min, so tell myself just relaz and reload my ammo LOL. She started to give me massage on my back i close my eye and rest awhile.

Ding Ding Ding! Round 2 - Suddenly she started licking me again, but my pistol still not ready but she nv give up and keep blowing licking sucking until finally my pistol awake. i tot i will not make it for round 2, thank to her Out to please and never give up attitudes :P i thinking she had been blowing for aleast more the 10 min in a few positions. Damn powerful ! In the end i cum in her mouth :P woot! My first CMI expenrenice ! LOL

After that she went to wash up :P follow by inviting me to shower. she help me wash up and dry me up! Best help me to apply moisturize and wear my pants & shirt, i tip her and in return she hug and kiss me !

This is Complete Customer Service! Sorry about my long winding story and my limited english. Abit lazy to do spelling check :P
Hope you all enjoy it !

Humble Ratings:
Size: Petite ( Cup 2A )
GFE: 10 /10 ( Will try her best to please you in every ways)
BBBJ: 8/10 ( Soild and love her dun give up attitude)
FJ: 10/10 ( Willing to change position for every needs)
Personality:9/10 ( cant really find any faults ) Onli know her for 90 mins
Service:10/10 ( Tip Top )
Shower:8/10 ( Felts like handicap :P )
Overall: 10 stars. ( 2 Thumbs up!)
RTF : If time allow, sure come back for more ! was impressed by her level of service! Thank Bro LS for the arrangement and keep the ladies coming :P

Old 24-08-2008, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
about juri

like most service oriented girl, juri is really attentive, takes really good care of me and making sure that i am happy. she never stops smiling throughout, never complains of anything and never leaves me alone for more than two minutes. her extremely caring attitude alone has make the session a really enjoyable one.

juri is average looking, looks like a certain kind of malaysian chinese, especially when she speaks the few chinese words that she knows. she looks young with good clear facial complexion. juri has braces on her teeth and little dimples when she smiles.

juri is slim and petite with average size boobs. she has a young body, rather smooth, tan, a little hairy on some parts of her body, the type of hairy that people says signifies high sex drive, which i would have to say applies to her. her body is also soft and flexible and not lazy which makes the love making easy and enjoyable, my kind of body.

juri is an eager and passionate kisser and she kisses well with her soft lips and tongue.

juri's bbbj is stimulative, especially when she concentrates on the upper part of the manhood with her strong suction. her deepthroat and her long ar are both enjoyable as well.

juri has a nice looking pussy, small and tight with pricky pubic hair. i like the way her pricky pubic hair stimulates the base of my manhood as i pumped or as i brushed her pussy.

the love making with juri is enjoyable. i felt great resistance as i thrusted into her tight pussy, resistance both at the side as well as at the tip, sensational.

she is one of those that looks at the person she is making love with, unlike most girls who will turn their head away or close their eyes. sometimes, she will also motion her lips asking for kisses as the pumping is going on, i like it.

juri does not moan like most girls with the 'ahh ahh' tones. she lets out short bursts of 'mmm mmm' grunts with occaisonal 'ahh's when she is heavily stimulated.

i don't know whether she is tough or she has a very high sex drive or she bears the abuses, she does not show the unbearable facial expressions as most girls, instead she looks attentively and seductively at me and moaning at the same time as i delivered hard and fast and deep thrusts into her pussy.

time is always not enough when one is enjoying. i feel the tightness of time with her.
Old 24-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Samster

Thanks bro girllover for the FR for JURI !!!

LS
Old 24-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Samster

Awaiting more FRs...

LS
Old 25-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveseed View Post
Meaning Yummy Yummy bro Tiger ???

LS
Checking schedule & budget.

Tiger
Old 25-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Samster

Awaiting more FRs...

LS
Old 25-08-2008, 07:09 PM
Samster

Best Regards,
LS
Old 26-08-2008, 12:49 PM
Samster

Waiting for more FRs...

LS
Old 26-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Samster

Best Regards,
LS
Old 27-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Samster

LS
Old 28-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Samster

Best Regards,
LS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1