The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

cam at waiting lounge area only

washroom and live firing area dont have
Old 10-07-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Discovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Since when did MOH "...publish anybody close contact with you"?

For the actual infected cases, MOH rarely publishes any details on specific cases... exception would probably be for clusters...

Even in that apparent Wuhan FL infected case(some time ago) who was in a hotel in Geylang L14 amongst other hotels...no information was published with respect to close contacts/infected cases(if any)....

Also look at the latest MOH location list published yesterday, adding 30 locations...a widespread list... Mustafas also seems to be a recurrent location...

Btw I am not saying there are no risks...what I am saying is please let us stick to the facts...let us not get bogged down by fear mongering before making an informed decision...one way or the other...
Look at MOH daily report Appendix C. It will list the age, sex, country from for every non-dorm case. If linked, they will write “Contact of case ____”. It’s very easy to figure out if both you and a FL test positive since the FL will be linked to you as a close contact (or vice versa ). It’s different now than in February. There was no safe entry in February so they don’t know who that Wuhan FL came in contact with.
Old 10-07-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
icymetaphor is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

which party to vote for if I want Geylang to return?
Old 10-07-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discovery2180 View Post
Look at MOH daily report Appendix C. It will list the age, sex, country from for every non-dorm case. If linked, they will write “Contact of case ____”. It’s very easy to figure out if both you and a FL test positive since the FL will be linked to you as a close contact (or vice versa ). It’s different now than in February. There was no safe entry in February so they don’t know who that Wuhan FL came in contact with.
Thank you for this useful information.

No doubt what you raised above is a cause for concern....

From my quick perusal of the latest MOH covid-19 daily report Appendix C, there does not seem to be any search reference as to specific details for previous contact case numbers...do you know of any search reference?

Another point to keep in mind is that the MOH covid-19 daily report only covers infected cases, so it does not apply to LOA/SHN cases...
Old 10-07-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by icymetaphor View Post
Super Shinobi Party
Old 10-07-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
grafitti1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you for this useful information.

No doubt what you raised above is a cause for concern....

From my quick perusal of the latest MOH covid-19 daily report Appendix C, there does not seem to be any search reference as to specific details for previous contact case numbers...do you know of any search reference?

Another point to keep in mind is that the MOH covid-19 daily report only covers infected cases, so it does not apply to LOA/SHN cases...
I assume most people here would be worried if they are actually the confirmed cases. If you know someone who's confirmed, it's not difficult to see which case number he holds unless by the divine's will, someone else who's of the same age, sex, nationality is also confirmed on the same day lol.

People afraid of going GL because of this has already been since February and the fear of SE is just a placebo effect seeing how people can link a case to an identity if they know him with or without SE. SE just simply makes it easier for contact tracers and not giving more info to the people around you more than what the MOH's annex can give. I'd anticipate GL to go back to days the likes of February once they reopen for those with regulars still around. SE literally makes no difference.
Old 10-07-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grafitti1 View Post
I assume most people here would be worried if they are actually the confirmed cases. If you know someone who's confirmed, it's not difficult to see which case number he holds unless by the divine's will, someone else who's of the same age, sex, nationality is also confirmed on the same day lol.

People afraid of going GL because of this has already been afraid since February and the fear of SE is just a placebo effect seeing how people can link a case to an identity if they know him with or without SE. SE just simply makes it easier for contact tracers and not giving more info to the people around you more than what the MOH's annex can give. I'd anticipate GL to go back to days the likes of February once they reopen for those with regulars still around. SE literally makes no differen.
Re your para 1...yes no doubt it is easy to see which case number an infected friend may hold...but what I would like to know is whether it is also just as easy to obtain specific details with respect to the contact case number he is linked to (unless of course the linked contact case number is also listed at the same time)...

Re your para 2...what I would like to know is whether there were any infected GL cases(WL and Customer) prior to the CB, in particular GL150 cases, and if so how come this information did not filter to the public domain and msm?...

As an aside, I note some public disquiet over possible foreign domestic workers infection from contact with foreign workers (dorms) prior to CB and now with FWs non-dorms ie FW maids and FW bfs...what I find interesting is why hasn't msm picked up on this from going through MOH's Appendix C? Does this mean a specific case number search reference is not available or difficult to access?
Old 10-07-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icymetaphor View Post
Horny & sexy party
Old 10-07-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hamsup16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When willl geylang openn......
Old 10-07-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Thanks for the much needed light entertainment chaps

Me now headed to me polling station

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
dont openly declare leh...do you know someone is reading
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, if u are meeting your regular, new normal is equal to old normal.

Dont believe, u may check with old birds Bro Omnia/ Bro Maxx/ Seal Commander Unfit or other Raw Masters, heyheyhey
Old 10-07-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Thanks for the much needed light entertainment chaps

Me now headed to me polling station
please vote wisely buddy

remember to wear condom...oops typo gloves
Old 10-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Re your para 1...yes no doubt it is easy to see which case number an infected friend may hold...but what I would like to know is whether it is also just as easy to obtain specific details with respect to the contact case number he is linked to (unless of course the linked contact case number is also listed at the same time)...
For the general public that doesn't know the person then no. What the public only knows is the specific contact(s) or cluster they are linked to. They won't be able to differentiate if the girl is a WL/friend/colleague etc.. Like in the case back in Feb about the two PRC women (case 12 and the other I can't remember). They are only heavily speculated to be FLs by the public judging by their locations they visited, but there are no confirmation from MOH or MSM if I recall.

Quote:
Re your para 2...what I would like to know is whether there were any infected GL cases(WL and Customer) prior to the CB, in particular GL150 cases, and if so how come this information did not filter to the public domain and msm?...
Hard to say really given what we know about COVID now. For all we know some could've been asymptomatic and have since recovered.

Quote:
As an aside, I note some public disquiet over possible foreign domestic workers infection from contact with foreign workers (dorms) prior to CB and now with FWs non-dorms ie FW maids and FW bfs...what I find interesting is why hasn't msm picked up on this from going through MOH's Appendix C? Does this mean a specific case number search reference is not available or difficult to access?
This one, for all I can remember, MOH claims there aren't any confirmed cases about domestic workers getting COVID from them, only through the households they work at. Hard to say who's a domestic helper as well since all we have is speculation.
Old 10-07-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsup16 View Post
When willl geylang openn......
if you vote PAP for jalan Besar GRC, then is unlikely GL will return....(GL under jalan besar GRC) Josephine Teo said we don't need too much space to have sex.......in order to boost up birthrate in sg.....she will close GL.......this is sad....
Old 10-07-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

any bro know what time will GL reopen?
Old 10-07-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
if you vote PAP for jalan Besar GRC, then is unlikely GL will return....(GL under jalan besar GRC) Josephine Teo said we don't need too much space to have sex.......in order to boost up birthrate in sg.....she will close GL.......this is sad....
Lol? How did you even come up with the connections... It'd be easier for her to just look for Heng Chee How or even Denise Phua, then no need wait 4 years after she made the comment, to do it...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1