The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

For customers who are single, scanning the SafeEntry is no big deal
Old 28-06-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

aiya everywhere may have c19 that peeps went before one la... use brain to think.. best place is hide at home... but many will still get old in good health? bo c19 still got other shits that will harm. jiak fried food la, sleep late la, stress la.. bla bla... time line to hide at home? 1 yr 2 yr or 10 yrs? some may not even have 10 yrs. life is about taking calculated risk..no? take plane no scared disappear into bermuda triangle?
Old 28-06-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
For customers who are single, scanning the SafeEntry is no big deal
Actually... Safe Entry is actually very easy to fake...
Old 28-06-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
U r right, u don't forget, forging or providing fake information, can face charges
Old 28-06-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
It's TRUE. I went to a few places which need me to scan safeEntry QR I noticed some people just went thru the motion but didn't actually scan . So I guess unless there's a spot check by AV we can do the same.
Anyway like one bro said no risk no gain. For those who are afraid they should just stay at home.
Old 28-06-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
If there's an asymptomatic spreader and you yourself become asymptomatic, surely you'd want to be informed, correct? SafeEntry is the fastest way the MOH can locate and inform you.
Old 28-06-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
It's TRUE. I went to a few places which need me to scan safeEntry QR I noticed some people just went thru the motion but didn't actually scan . So I guess unless there's a spot check by AV we can do the same.
Anyway like one bro said no risk no gain. For those who are afraid they should just stay at home.
Stil got cctv leh...sure can find u 1..then pawn u giving false information 99 famous. I rather safentry properly
Old 28-06-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

those got caught during spot check will be charged under infectious disease act
Old 28-06-2020, 02:07 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
+132 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-06-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
+132 for you
Thanks bro Naka how to return the favour?
Old 28-06-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Date given tentatively is 13 July.
How many houses can be ready by that time is another matter.... I think the announcement caught many OKTs by surprise and many wun be able to get their houses ready by the 13th.
One Cat50 LOS WLs OKT contact me asking want to take over his joint.... he is willing to give up his share in the partnership for a modest compensation. I declined and had a long talk with him.

Apparently he sees no future for this business with the new rules n regulations. Also his houses depends on quick n high turnover of customers to be able to make money. Giving each WL their own room and no fishtank for viewing will kill his business.

And his house will not open in mid july either as it is too rushed and troublesome to get things ready by July. He prefers to take a wait n see stance and look at how the other houses are faring before deciding whether to open or not.
Old 28-06-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
darkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud of

Heard from WL, AV Will do inspection on the shop TMR. Mean opening getting closer she also mention 1 more medical check up soon..
Old 28-06-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
Stil got cctv leh...sure can find u 1..then pawn u giving false information 99 famous. I rather safentry properly
Safeentry will hit business thus defeatin the purpose of reopening.
Old 28-06-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

strong feeling 1 jul may reopen.. if reli do, pls UP my humble points to 1xxx.... haha
Old 28-06-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
those got caught during spot check will be charged under infectious disease act
Once they charge...name will comeout loudloud in all the media...
Bonk ah kou charge for fakeing id when he go kio kwey sentence 4 2 weeks. Finish.
If cooperate guaiguai safentry..mayb they juz call privately say sshhh please monitor ur health
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1