The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
pastamania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Nice update TS, please continue
Old 07-10-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 07-10-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

(wanted to continue on the previous night but really too tired and it was really late)

Okay so by the time I got back to the hotel, my clients already went back to their rooms to do their exciting business. Time was about 1am plus I remember, so i just showered and went to bed. Next morning I woke up at about 9am for breakfast, of course those blokes were still asleep cos one of them voice message me at about 4am telling me that they would be KO-ed until after lunch. I could hear the other guy so I guessed they had some foursome fun. But I never thought these guys would do a foursome together so I was dead wrong with my initial assessment of these guys when it comes to XXX entertainment. I was at one of the museums when I received a text from my new friend (I'll call her Jenny here) asking me where I am. We met for lunch at at a location she shared with me. She wore a white V-cut top, could see her black bra beneath it and a tight short skirt. The top kind of brought out her top curves which were nice to bio at. She asked me alot of questions & I told her I split from Lina before she went to Europe for her work. Did not tell her much about Sierra & obviously nothing about Vivi. She told me her last man was her child's father. They last saw each other before the child's 2nd birthday which was more than a year ago. He came to meet them at a restaurant, sat down for about an hour before passing her an envelope of cash & left for the airport. She said it was a big envelope of cash & she was shocked. Whenever he comes to China, he would deposit money in her account consistently. I did not want to ask where the guy is from or what he does. She was also showing abit of cleavage too & caressing herself a little here and there around her chest and shoulders when we were chatting. Later, she suggested we go visit another imperial garden since the previous one where we met is kind of in ruins actually.

We reached the entrance at about 1pm, surprisingly not much of a crowd as I would expect although still got a bunch of people of all ages & more tourists after we walked further in. She was shy at first but later, she grabbed my hand when we walked in with the crowd. “不敢摸我 还要我主动啊” She kind of said something like that to me. She was more sure about herself that day and we cuddled as we toured the garden. There were more tourists compared to the other garden where we met and that day, the weather was also quite hot like 29 degrees or something. We followed a quieter route with more "off track" paths as she was quite familiar with the area. She could even explain to me the various plants/trees around the place like a guide and the history behind some monuments and pavilions. Then came this weird unexpected sighting. We saw a young mother & her child, with a pram at one of the quieter paths. She led her child further down to one side of the path, more into the "bushes like" plants (i dunno how to describe it) for some privacy before helping her child to pee pee. Eh okay, the toilets are quite far from where we were & maybe the mother thought it was troublesome to bring her child & queue at the female toilet but still, should not pee in the open like this. Now in China, especially in city areas, very very rarely you will see people pee in public places. So she squatted down & helped her child to pee pee.

Then after she helped her child to dress up, in one quick move, she stood up & pulled down her white panties to her ankles & held it in her hand. She then brought her child back to the pram near them. After she settled her child down, she took out a pack of wet tissues from her handbag & put her panties in it, & went back to the area where he pee pee & squatted down. Jenny was looking at me sheepishly but I could tell she was either amused or curious. We walked closer cos the pram was blocking our view. The mother already pulled her dress up to her hips, exposing her milky white thigh and butt cheek while she put the tissue pack on the ground. Of cos, she was holding her phone with her hand (what else nowadays???). Then Jenny told me firmly "别看了”, asked me to wait here while the mother did her business. She approached the mother after she was done & amazingly, they started chatting & Jenny was playing with her child on the pram. If I did not see what happened before that, I would have thought they were friends! I approached them after Jenny gestured for me to come over. First thing that caught my eye was that the mother's dress was quite baggy and short. It was also a little see-through especially later under the sunlight (spoiler). The ladies chatted like long-lost friends. Like really, although it was obvious one is more "cultured" than the other. The mother commented on Jenny's shoes & that also kind of got her excited.

What got me excited and snapped me out of my walking day-dream was when the mother walked under a ray of direct sunlight & I could see her pubic strip quite clearly beneath her dress. Without the ray of sunlight shining directly on her, she would not be exposed much but with the ray of sunlight, it was like you adjust your monitor brightness from 30% to almost 100%. Probably my first of such sighting but quite interestingly, I wasn't that excited as I would expect myself to be! The mother isn't bad-looking either, quite okay one but I just probably not into it at that moment. She was also chatting me up a little when Jenny went to the toilet. I also felt strange when we actually walked with her for the rest of our tour in the garden. Then Jenny suggested we go to a place for some drinks. I was confused already but I went on to called my clients to ask them what time they want to meet before I agreed. Then the big big revelation came. When we walked to the mother's car, Jenny asked me if looking at her pubic hair was sexy & later told me this stranger is actually her 好姐妹 & they pre-arranged to meet there. So everything was a planned act and I walked into their 'honey trap'. She told me not to be angry and this was arranged because her 好姐妹 wanted to tease me & have some fun. "好玩嘛 你又没吃亏 你不要生气”, she said to me. She got a little scared and sorry when she felt that I got angry.

I got back at them, or rather at her friend when Jenny took a rather long phone call. Her friend was at the back seats taking out the bags to put into the boot. I went up behind her when her knees were on the back seats while she reached for the bags. At the heat of the moment, I fxxking grabbed her naked butt cheeks with my right hand and caressed her quite wet meimei. It was really bold for me, like I was out of my mind after being fooled like a donkey but her friend did not react like I thought she would. After she turned her head around, she went all fours on the back seat and spread her legs abit wider. She had a little trimmed bush, protruding dark brownish lips and was leaking juice. I was angry, excited and scared. People who might walk past would see us from behind me. The front of the car was partially blocked but people who noticed something was wrong could probably still see us. I located her clit with my middle and index fingers and she was moaning. When she felt that I was about to finger her, she turned around and stopped me. She said to me "去你的酒店, 会远吗?". At that moment, I was quite surprised. We overheard Jenny raising her voice on the phone and she was standing quite some distance away. She took a wet tissue & used it to wipe my fingers. "去叫她” She said to me after she wiped clean my fingers. I walked over to Jenny and tapped her on the shoulder to ask her get into the car. She nodded and came over about a few minutes later.

I think she was speaking to the same person on the car while her friend drove to my hotel. I told her later we were going to my hotel and she nodded and said "好”. I think obviously she did not get why we were heading to the hotel. Her friend found a vacant slot around the entrance area of the hotel and just parked there. Just nice for her friend, her child was asleep also so it might actually made sense to either we go to a quiet place like back to my room or they go home. Jenny told her friend that the person on the phone was the agent who is helping them find a new place to rent but there were some issues. Then her own mother also called to say that the current landlord suddenly showed up at their place with potential tenants to see the place.

(okay sorry, I need to zao now. Sierra called me to go back to office me lol...)
Old 07-10-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

LindelofBoleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for a very nice thread, support!
Old 10-10-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 10-10-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Cheetah2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, please continue soon
Old 12-10-2019, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hope there will be more updates.
Old 13-10-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. A potential 3P story is coming out of the oven.
Old 14-10-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
TeamWaver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Nice. A potential 3P story is coming out of the oven.
Yeah, will be camping here
Old 15-10-2019, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 15-10-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

(okay I should finish up this, in case i don't remember things)

I remember when I was back in the room, first thing I thought was whether I should text my clients. Jenny was still on her call at the lobby while we went up to my room. Her friend went to find a spot to park her child's pram and check on her child. I decided not to text them but rather just wait for them to contact me. After Jenny's friend stepped out of the bathroom, she came towards me & made her move. She was definitely not shy & did not give a damn shit. Her breasts aren't big but still quite a handful. Dark, slightly long erected nipples which I started to suck on. Later on, I tried to finger her again but she pushed me away once i got her wet. I tried again and she pushed me away after a while. Then she told me something cute, saying she "不要受不了”. She pushed me onto the bed and unzipped my pants. She is not a good didi pleaser with her tongue and mouth but she works hard. Then she got on top of me and rub my didi against her wet trimmed meimei. Either she got shy or pretended to be shy, she covered her face with her hair. We kissed for a while before she said to me "进去啊" but she was on top of me. I grabbed my own dick & slide my didi head into her wet waiting hole. I entered her slow and gently, she was obviously 水水的 but not as tight. When i got started and piak piak her faster and harder, she moaned like a small kitten and I thought she came quite fast. Her pussy spasm a little bit when she had her O. She loosened up after that, put her hands around my neck and asked me to piak her hard when we moved to missionary on the bed. It didn't take her long to come again. She said to me "你还行嘛" and giggled. I asked her where she wants me to shoot and she replied "别问 不许问". She led me by the hand to the desk and sat on top of it. Then just when she was stroking my didi with her hand, Jenny called her and she asked me to help take her phone on the bedside table.

"他好棒哦" She said to Jenny on phone and gave me that bitchy sly smile. "我去接她上来" She said, as she walked away from me and grabbed a robe from inside the wardrobe. I handed her the hotel card i kept in my wallet & she went down. I could hear them squabbling a little outside the door, and first thing I heard from Jenny saying to her friend was "你够朋友噢 好姐妹噢”. She was visibly angry but I could tell she would not fall out with her friend because of this. She gave me an angry but still cute looking look and told me to go shower. Then they probably had a mini but still not too loud showdown outside while I was in the bathroom. The situation thankfully did not get out of hand. After I stepped out of the bathroom, Jenny got me back in again and told me firmly her unhappiness over this. I would not share everything of what she told me but she is really smart woman who understands men. She said to me something like that "你是不是以为我在耍你 在玩弄你 最后让你吊着”. Then perhaps of what was already going on that day, she cried and cuddled in my arms and instantly, I really wished I did not follow my didi and could die die reverse what I did. This type of women really can make men dance to their tune and play us like she has my balls on her hands. And it did not help that she is really pretty and attractive woman.

But at least her tears were genuine, any idiot could tell she was really upset that day. We made out for quite a while in bathroom before she needed to pee. She held on to my hand while she sat down on the toilet bowl, then her fingers went beneath her sexy looking black thong and pulled it down to her thighs. It stuck on a bit before she could pull it off her meimei & she was a little embarrassed. She asked me to kiss her again and she was looking so eatable while sitting on the toilet bowl. I caught a peek of her most intimate area & I did not see any spot of hair. My didi was rock hard again when she sai nai and said "你偷看". She said she was going to punish me for not being to tahan and went all in with her friend. I grabbed her and placed her on the basin. I got a quick but clean look at her well-shaved, smooth and bald as f**k 鲍鱼 before she covered it with her left hand. We made out again before her friend knocked on the door. Then I checked my phone, dressed up and got down to the car. Her friend dropped us at Jenny's place before she left. I find that she really likes to make out and she is a good kisser. She had to go because her mother was waiting for her. After I sent her to her unit, I called my client and went to meet them.

I remember clearly after I met up with them at the mall, the girls were still around and they were looking at some accessories in a shop. I walked up to the more petite one after she saw me and greeted me. She was the friendlier of the two. When she bends slightly forward to look closer at those bling bling stuffs, I saw her right 奶子 almost fully exposed beneath her deep low cut dress. She is likely B cup or smaller but obviously was wearing a bigger bra so her right neh neh was revealed together with her dark brownish nipple. She did not bother to adjust herself or did not seem to care. We hanged around in the mall until about dinner time. The girls left us after dinner, supposedly going back to work and after that we talked business. That did not last long. After some drinks, one of them began to say he wanted to go back to the KTV again and look for another girl he fancied last night. Then his friend asked him if she was the big neh neh girl wearing gold and he said “果然是好兄弟啊". They asked me if I wanted to join them but I told them I was too tired. However when i received a text from Jenny, "我好了 来接我吧”, all the bullshit about being tired just went away . How I wish I could just fly to her right now and didn't have to Didi for a ride and wait.

When I reached her building lift lobby, she was looking so savoury wearing that tight, one-piece black dress that showed alot of her legs. She did not put any makeup on but still looked gorgeous anyway. I asked her how was everything and she told me everything on the ride back to the hotel. She said “我好忙 还要跑出去买这个", she whispered to my ear and showed me a little packaging in her small handbag which was the after-pill after we alighted. We actually dropped off before we reached the hotel cos she said she wanted to take a walk. This actually helped me to cool off abit and saw her more as a person rather than someone I was looking forward to f**k .
Old 16-10-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

SaturnPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, support for more!!
Old 17-10-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 18-10-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story!
Old 19-10-2019, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1