The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2004, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
coconut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Fucking TV news going to spoil things?

You guys noticed the heavy advertisment on TV all channels!...about the documentary on Geyland "skin trade" to be screened on CNA?

We always get fuckers ready to spoil things...articles appearing on newspapers and now on TV!
Old 01-02-2004, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking TV news going to spoil things?

Quote:
Originally posted by coconut
You guys noticed the heavy advertisment on TV all channels!...about the documentary on Geyland "skin trade" to be screened on CNA?

We always get fuckers ready to spoil things...articles appearing on newspapers and now on TV!
Just like the movie "Hao Qin", too much media brings in lots of new business to the houses and AV will know even more inside news. And we need to sit outside to wait again liao.
Old 01-02-2004, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Re: Fucking TV news going to spoil things?

Quote:
Originally posted by coconut

With or without media attention, the skin trade will always be there and raids will go on as usual.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 01-02-2004, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Re: Re: Fucking TV news going to spoil things?

Quote:
Originally posted by Luna
Just like the movie "Hao Qin", too much media brings in lots of new business to the houses and AV will know even more inside news. And we need to sit outside to wait again liao.
aiya AV already have all the insider's info...maybe the producers even sought the help of AV for research.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 01-02-2004, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by bladyslacker
AV know or don't know, I don't care. Just don't close the fuckshops. Take the China girls away, I don't care. Just don't send the Thai girls home.
Pity those who watch TV and think they know all about our Geylang. The only way to taste the jam is if you jump into the jam bottle.
Agreed......we are human and need entertainment too..........
Old 01-02-2004, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
Phucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
things aren't always what they seems.
the media is just a tool.
let's just say that the piece of land of GL is worth alot of money and there are certain interested parties.
Old 01-02-2004, 03:17 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
AV know or don't know, I don't care. Just don't close the fuckshops. Take the China girls away, I don't care. Just don't send the Thai girls home.
Pity those who watch TV and think they know all about our Geylang. The only way to taste the jam is if you jump into the jam bottle.
The legal houses will always be there. It's more of a social solution, than just there for people to make money out of it. They can close the legal houses if they deem fit but the government knows why it is there in the first place. Women Activists may object to prostitution, but little will they realise that it actually helps having less molest, rape cases every year.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 01-02-2004, 04:02 PM
T_Jacky_Wu_show

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
True true, Gelyang is needed as single men without GF need a outlet for their sexual desires too

Damm TV program......... but yum yum Diana Ser......... yum.......

I will clap if she join as CAT 150 in Gelyang. hee hee............
Old 01-02-2004, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Whenever a TV show the scene of GL activites, the AV have to act, as this is thier job.............. mus ban the tv broadcaster........
Old 01-02-2004, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Geylang and other popular redlight districts will NEVER be close. With thousands of foreign workers here even my Grand Mother will not be save walking about alone if that happened.
We want more tourists coming here then we need GL, KS and OT. Who will come to sillypore just to visit the Bird Park, Zoo or just to see the Durian?
Cheers, Geylang will be there forever......
Old 01-02-2004, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Fucking TV news going to spoil things?

Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
With or without media attention, the skin trade will always be there and raids will go on as usual.
Bro cheongkid
u r right!
even without the tv show, uncle av will still raid gl.
in fact av has been around a long long time & they use to raid keong saik road etc years ago.
av has been here way b/f prc chicks cum gl.
let's not over-react, rather remain calm & appreciate the chicks while stocks last.
life goes on.
Old 02-02-2004, 12:28 AM
Samster

Angry Re: Re: Fucking TV news going to spoil things?

Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
Allraidy so many raids. After CNA tv show, me thinks there will be more raids. I like walking the geylang streets and seeing the variety of FLs. If only licensed fuckshops are available, the place will be less exciting.
Old 02-02-2004, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!
Better visit b4 it is broadcast!!!!
Old 02-02-2004, 06:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Generally, I'll just treat it as a documentary... no hoo haa about it.

Yep, some of u guys said it all... commercial sex is unstoppable... it's a cycle that has been etched since prostitution was the oldest profession.

Let the authorities do all they want... it's like killing the ants in ur house...yet time after time...they'd just return.

Can't be bothered,
The Hustler
Old 02-02-2004, 11:15 AM
Samster

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Generally, I'll just treat it as a documentary... no hoo haa about it.

Yep, some of u guys said it all... commercial sex is unstoppable... it's a cycle that has been etched since prostitution was the oldest profession.

Let the authorities do all they want... it's like killing the ants in ur house...yet time after time...they'd just return.

Can't be bothered,
The Hustler
Hope u are right. There are a lot of 'self-righteous' holier-than-thou fanatics out there. There extra number of trailers put out for this show...the bastards in CNA want to capture a high show rating...me thinks there will be many viewers...the ah sohs who like to gossip, the so-called religious and the wives...who did I miss out? These people are going to stir things up and demand the authorities do more to clean up geylang!

The whole thing is made worse after they see the show and realise that geylang is not some redlight district but have chiobus.

Me believe when we have a good thing going, dont spoil it. This forum is limited to heros like us and that is ok. Broadcast over the TV is something else!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1