The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-07-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nedlong View Post
I heard the maid go back into the shower. It was a quick fuck, so I was guessing that she would be still horny. I opened my door slightly, leaving a small gap. I turned on the reading lamp, and watched videos of my fuck sessions purposely turning the sound up loud enough to be heard. I heard her come out of the shower, blow her hair dry. As she walked past my room, she stopped. Because it was bright outside and dark in my room, I could see her standing outside and peeking through the gap. I pretended not to notice and stroked my cock. That definitely caught her attention and she pushed open the door. I feigned surprise and sat up quickly, covering myself with the blanket. She smiled. “Hello. I am Nina. I look after Ma’am’s mum.” she introduced herself. “Oh… I am Ned, I am staying here for a few days. Airbnb.” I said. She nodded and replied, “Yes, Sir told me someone is staying for few days.”

Hmmm getting interesting Ned. So what did u do to Nina?
Old 14-07-2020, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMan View Post
Hmmm getting interesting Ned. So what did u do to Nina?
She smiled at me seductively, “Sir, why you…. ?” I looked down and pretended to be shy, “Errr… I heard you and your Sir just now…. I… errr… ” She calmly shut the door and locked it. Then, she pulled off her towel and put it on the chair. She walked to me and sat on the side of the bed. “Sir, you like me?” she asked, as she cupped her boobs, fondling them. I nodded. She snuggled into bed under the blanket. Her hand held my cock and squeezed. “Ohhh… Sir… you are so hard…” she moaned, as she squeezed and pumped slowly. “Ohhh…. yes…. that feels so good.” I groaned. I grabbed her boobs and kissed her. “Hmmm… Sir… you fuck me?” she uttered. “Errr… is that ok? I can fuck you?” I stammered. She leaned towards me and kissed me on my lips, tongue pushing forward, seeking mine in a passionate french kiss. “Sir, you fuck me, ok? I want your cock.” she cooed. “Ok… you have condom?” I asked. She nodded and went out.

I heard her go to her room and came back with a condom. She tore the package open and rolled the tight latex over my throbbing erection. “Oooohhh…. sir….. you so thick….” she purred. She straddled me and held my shoulder with one hand while her other hand held my cock and guided me to her pussy. She used my cock to rub her pussy lips, parting them, then pushed downwards. She cried out softly as she pushed down, sending my cock into her vagina. I felt my thickness stretch her vagina as I penetrated her. She pulled back a little before pushing down again, sending my shaft deeper into her vagina. One more push and I was all the way inside her. I felt my cock press against the back of her vagina as she let out a low animalistic cry of pleasure. Her nipples were aroused and swollen from my twiddling and squeezing, her areolas became large dark patches around her nipples.
Old 14-07-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
good idea

like i share storage space with kakis
Upped you +17 for exchange
Old 14-07-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
She smiled at me seductively, “Sir, why you…. ?” I looked down and pretended to be shy, “Errr… I heard you and your Sir just now…. I… errr… ” She calmly shut the door and locked it. Then, she pulled off her towel and put it on the chair. She walked to me and sat on the side of the bed. “Sir, you like me?” she asked, as she cupped her boobs, fondling them. I nodded. She snuggled into bed under the blanket. Her hand held my cock and squeezed. “Ohhh… Sir… you are so hard…” she moaned, as she squeezed and pumped slowly. “Ohhh…. yes…. that feels so good.” I groaned. I grabbed her boobs and kissed her. “Hmmm… Sir… you fuck me?” she uttered. “Errr… is that ok? I can fuck you?” I stammered. She leaned towards me and kissed me on my lips, tongue pushing forward, seeking mine in a passionate french kiss. “Sir, you fuck me, ok? I want your cock.” she cooed. “Ok… you have condom?” I asked. She nodded and went out.

I heard her go to her room and came back with a condom. She tore the package open and rolled the tight latex over my throbbing erection. “Oooohhh…. sir….. you so thick….” she purred. She straddled me and held my shoulder with one hand while her other hand held my cock and guided me to her pussy. She used my cock to rub her pussy lips, parting them, then pushed downwards. She cried out softly as she pushed down, sending my cock into her vagina. I felt my thickness stretch her vagina as I penetrated her. She pulled back a little before pushing down again, sending my shaft deeper into her vagina. One more push and I was all the way inside her. I felt my cock press against the back of her vagina as she let out a low animalistic cry of pleasure. Her nipples were aroused and swollen from my twiddling and squeezing, her areolas became large dark patches around her nipples.
Haha thanks for the ending...
Old 14-07-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha thanks for the ending...
Supporting herself with both hands holding my shoulders, she rocked her hips back and forth, sliding my cock in and out her pussy. “Hmm… yes… Sir… so good…. your cock so good… I like…” she moaned. “I like your tight pussy too!” I told her. “Your Sir fuck you all the time?” I asked. She nodded. “When my Ma’am sleep, my Sir come down and fuck me. Quick quick very fast, Sir shoot!” she said. “I no feel good… Sir already shoot.” she continued. “Sir, your cock very big…. I like…” she purred, gyrating her hips, pushing forward hard, driving my rod deep into her. “Ahhhh… ” she cried out as she pushed to hard, pressing my cock against the back of her vagina. Her riding became faster and wilder, her head swinging aimlessly as she thrust her hips. I grabbed her boobs and sucked her nipples, nibbling on them, pinching them, and rubbing them between my fingers. She loved it, crying and moaning in pleasure. Suddenly, her whole body froze and started trembling. I felt my groin becoming wet as her pussy juices flowed out.

I lowered her backwards onto the bed and positioned myself over her, in missionary position. She was still panting from orgasm as I started thrusting. She whimpered and moaned, “Uhhh… hmmm… ahhhh…. so good, Sir,… so good… you fuck me so good…” I bent down to suck her nipples, supporting myself with my elbows, as fuck her in slow deliberate strokes, pushing deep into her vagina. She wrapped her legs around my waist and hugged me tightly, urging me to fuck her harder and faster. Slowly, we changed position, turning her sideways and holding her leg upwards. In that position, my cock went even deeper into her vagina, driving her quickly to her next orgasm. Again, pussy juices soaked my groin as she gripped my forearm forcefully.
Old 14-07-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Supporting herself with both hands holding my shoulders, she rocked her hips back and forth, sliding my cock in and out her pussy. “Hmm… yes… Sir… so good…. your cock so good… I like…”
Interesting read , keep it cuming !

+12 to you
Old 14-07-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
Interesting read , keep it cuming !

+12 to you
I laid down behind her and continued to fuck her from behind in spoon position. I could feel my cock rubbing against her g-spot with each thrust. She was crying out in pleasure endlessly and her cries made me hornier as I drove myself towards my own peak. My balls ached as pressure built up quickly. I felt the wave rise up to the tip of my cock as suddenly, waves of pleasure cascaded through my body as my cum filled the condom. I grabbed her boobs tightly and squeezed her nipples. My cock ached as I continued to thrust, seeing that she was close to another orgasm. Luckily, I managed to send her to her final orgasm before my cock lost its hardness and slipped out of her pussy. In fact, the condom slipped off my cock as I pulled out, and was left partly dangling out of her pussy. She stretched her hand down and pulled it out, looking at the cum that filled the tip, giggling. “Sir, you fuck me so good… I like…” she cooed and cuddled up to me.

Suddenly, we heard the distant sound of her phone ringing. She jumped out of bed quickly and rushed back to her room. I heard her answer in Indonesian (sounding like Malay) as she walked back to my room. She crawled back into bed and cuddled as she continued talking on the phone, one hand on my cock. She was giggling girlishly as she chatted, often looking up at me, so I guessed she was talking about me. Not surprising, she pulled the blanket aside and snapped a photo of my cock. “Hey, what was that for?” I asked. She giggled as she message, then replied, “My friend want to see Sir’s cock.” An reply came almost immediately and she showed to me but I couldn’t understand. “What did your friend say?” I asked. “My friend say Sir cock still so big after fuck.” she replied. I chuckled, “Really?” She nodded vigorously. Then she asked, “Sir, you fuck my friend?” I was like, “Huh?” in my mind. “Errr… I fuck you friend?” I said. Again, she nodded vigorously. I was elated about the possibility of having another fuck buddy but didn’t want to show that I was too eager. “Errr…. ok…. when?” I asked slowly. She quickly sent a message to her friend and a response came very quickly. “Tomorrow morning, she bring boy to school, then come fuck Sir, ok?” Nina said. “What about your Sir and Ma’am?” I asked, pointing upstairs. “Oh… Sir, Ma’am, go to work. I take Mum to other house.” she replied. “Ok.” I said. She started a video chat with her friend. Her friend was smiling as she saw Nina cuddling with me naked. “Hello, Sir, I am Farah. Nice to meet you.” she said. I waved, “Nice to meet you too, Farah. See you tomorrow.” Farah smiled and nodded, then said something to Nina before hanging up.
Old 14-07-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Parttimer88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has lobang for short time room rental?
Old 14-07-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

[QUOTE=nedlong;20093997]I laid down behind her and continued to fuck her from behind in spoon position. I could feel my cock rubbing against her g-spot with each thrust.

Hi! Your posting sound familiar...are you the same Ned of https://secondlifeinjp.wordpress.com/
Old 14-07-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 20
yy0202 is one of the Best!yy0202 is one of the Best!yy0202 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Hmm didnt know those filthy rich guys so budget... they could have afford local models or local girls though
The money you pay a local fl can get AV style sex from 2 indon fl, many of these maids are just fl holding maid permit. They are not maid, they just fl.
总是不小心忘记了 平淡不只是因为简单
握紧手里的幸福 也许只有一个人能让你如此的习惯.
Old 14-07-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Nice story...
Old 14-07-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=ramon;20094169]
Quote:
I laid down behind her and continued to fuck her from behind in spoon position. I could feel my cock rubbing against her g-spot with each thrust.

Hi! Your posting sound familiar...are you the same Ned of https://secondlifeinjp.wordpress.com/
Old 14-07-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nice story...
The next day, around 8 am, I heard the family leave. I peeked through the blinds and saw them go out the car park door, Nina pushing the old lady on a wheelchair. Just before 10am, there was a knock on the door to the car park. I looked through the peep hole on the door, just to check. Sure enough, it was Farah. I was expecting her, so I didn’t bother to put on any clothes. I was going to fuck anyway, so why bother. I opened the door for her. She gasped when she saw me. I pulled her in quickly and closed the door. Obviously, she was surprised to see me naked and already having an erection. She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, and clearly busty with bigger boobs than Nina, to my delight. I led her to my room and closed the door. Her shorts had an elastic waistband, so I easily pulled them down, together with her panty. Then, I pulled her t-shirt off, followed by her bra. She was stunned speechless. I carried her to bed and put her down. I laid down next to her and feasted on her boobs while my hand fondled her pussy. Her pussy became wet very quickly, wet enough for me to slip two fingers in. I stroked her vagina, pressing and rubbing her g-spot. She was squirming in pleasure, pushing her hips upwards. Her hand grabbed my cock and pumped. “Ahhh…. hmmm… Sir…. so good… you so hard… ” she moaned. “Do you like?” I asked. “Yes Sir, I like very much. Ahhh…” she uttered and cried out as I pressed on her g-spot. The effect was surprising as she began trembling and pussy juices flowed out over my hand. “Come, suck my cock.” I told her. She crawled down to my cock and took it in her mouth, bobbing her head, sliding my shaft deep into her throat. She was pretty good at that, deep throating me without gagging, so I guess she does it often. “You always suck cock?” I asked her. She smiled sheepishly and nodded, “I suck my Sir cock.” I smiled and nodded approvingly, “You can suck very well.” I told her. She smiled. I took photos of her as she feasted on my meat, seemingly enjoying it alot. I enjoyed it as she was doing it really well that I felt like cumming. I quickly leaned across to the bedside drawer to get a condom and gave it to her. She took it, tore open the package and rolled it on for me.
Old 14-07-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
haha i was surprised too. i guess everyone has their own taste/ fetish.

the stories on what these rich guys do to them are quite kinky.

peeps who pm me. i used michat and search nearby when i was at bukit timah area and east coast. lots of helpers who are looking for free/ paid fun around these area. i have deleted my michat and lazy to redownload.
I met some maids before who too told me about rich guys who spent money on them.

I also heard stories from maids of rich family.

Many of them will already appreciate with small amount of money. If you spend big bucks, you literally get the sky from some of them.
Old 14-07-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I took photos of her as she feasted on my meat, seemingly enjoying it alot. I enjoyed it as she was doing it really well that I felt like cumming. I quickly leaned across to the bedside drawer to get a condom and gave it to her. She took it, tore open the package and rolled it on for me.
WoW .... Took Some Photos .. Care To Share Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1