The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdrogo View Post
Bro, you may be right about some things, but calm down. I know it can be frustrating when you have so many people who speak confidently about everything; just make the point and move along, you'll sleep better at night.

And, to the other guy who said GL is for rape prevention -- no, it's for controlling an illegal trade, which will exist anyway if not controlled and giving the WL's more rights.

I've seen this thing about rape and GL too often in this forum. FYI, if you force fuck a WL even if you paid and she changes her mind, that's also rape (she can speak to AV and get you convicted, given that she is educated enough to know her rights; a thai WL who used to be an ex-banker did just that). You have a brain, when you decide to fuck anyway, that's when it's rape. It's not like it's impossible for you to stop, you made a decision. I've heard nightmare stories of smelly guys with piercings treat some of these women like less than human beings, some pounding them for hours on end. The OKT apparently doesn't care sometimes, because it's a paying customer, and just asks the girl to get herself fixed.

Anger corrodes the vessel in which it is kept.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 18-06-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

War never ends
Old 19-06-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
1. Get educated.
2. GL is NOT for the prevention of rape. YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID.
3. If you want to ANYHOW link rape crime and GL, PLEASE FUCKING GOOGLE and check.
4. Those who want to have sex can find a GF/ Wife/ FL. Losers like you who can only get laid if you pay and can only afford $50 is not anybody's problem.

RAPE STATISTICS HAVE GONE DOWN over the years AS MORE GL HOUSE CLOSE. Stupid fuck, can anyhow link in this way? But since YOU like to be stupid, then all the more we should close down GL immediately.

You see me clap my hand. You see a bird fly past. You conclude that because I clap my hand the bird fly past. Moron.

FUCKER, LEARN TO USE GOOGLE AND GET EDUCATED.

I did say ppl who can only afford $50 for a fuck must be poor and uneducated.
U are correct in some points. Dignified69 and unfit, they talk like some tech gurus, but you exposed them. In fact they are retired security guards talking nonsense throwing tons of problems and no solutions.

But your pointers can get very harsh. Pls tone down a bit bec I am still using internet to solve a small part of my work. I do not use internet for philosophy nor learn gov agencies unless doing civil servant.
Old 19-06-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If he attempts raw that's none of anyone else's business. If he posts fake comments about them it's between him and the whore. We don't need any knights in shining armor to defend their "honor".

They are working girls not your relatives. Why should you bother? Just let the fucker post whatever he wants about the fuckee. I'm sure with sufficient feedback on each girl the customers will be able to decide who's hot and who's not.
U are good in settling this dispute. However, look beyond this thing. Learn something useful, not learn about human relations. They have no crafts so no choice only way is online pimps. Let the online pimps settle among themselves.

I am interested in talking about crafts not on aesthetics. So the rest of the topics i am not interested, including how to 做人.
Old 29-06-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is hilarious

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 29-06-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1831 / Power: 13
lanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
This thread is hilarious
You are here to scam for points again Make sure you pay back

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=703227

DO NOT UP ME FOR PT EXCHANGE
Old 30-06-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute

+69 points for exchange. no minimum to exchange. PM for faster return.

Old 04-07-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom

U guys are jokers... Childish and immature... Go get a life.
Old 04-07-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Long time no see 123hu
Old 04-07-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Long time no see 123hu
Think he kana ban.

My original thread where he also killed with all his bullshittery also got hidden by boss Sam. Probably for the better too. One can only buy so much bleach to wash one's eyes with.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimpom View Post
U guys are jokers... Childish and immature... Go get a life.
Maturity is overrated and ultimately leads to death.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 10-10-2020, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Hello GN007SG:

You had mentioned “I think the current stables dowan their fr to be posted”, how do you know that? Are you the promoter / spokesman for thaisecrets888?

You had said “I think u just try the wrong gal”. Same for you, you posted at the thread
<<GEYLANG HALL OF SHAME ������- Lousy bonks (GL Experience only)>> numerous times.

I apologise (if necessary) if any of my reviews / postings had offended you, please put me inside ignore list, thanks!
not gona explain further.. think whatever u want coz it's your favorite past time to search the post history of anyone

First u sent me a PM asking seeking verification on a gal
But I guess sometimes when you try to help.. ppl start thinking too much into it
A 2 headed snake
And extremely childish behavior displayed by yourself zapping me (not that it matters) when I did not post anything bad
So to save myself the hassle I will stop replying to your posts

Last edited by GN007SG; 10-10-2020 at 07:42 AM.
Old 10-10-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post

First u sent me a PM asking seeking verification on a gal
But I guess sometimes when you try to help.. ppl start thinking too much into it
A 2 headed snake
bingo, too many of such individual around, just ignore them.
Old 18-10-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
bingo, too many of such individual around, just ignore them.
ooii...who lip lai...
sudenli pop up here...
i thot u retire oredi aeh
Old 07-07-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the compilations bro!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 08-07-2021 at 10:19 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1