The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: Best teasing method

Is everyone aiming the receptionist lol
Old 06-10-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Got 2 leh, which one? ..
Old 06-10-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!

Oh is it, only seen 1 recep so far
Old 06-10-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
nineteen99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

C teasing skills so so only
Old 06-10-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Experience paradise: Best teasing is when she softly playing with your dingdong for one hour. Got that a few times but not everyone is willing.
Old 07-10-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Personally .. I Enjoy thai crackling massage.
Not just because it's solid, but also it's very sensual in a way due the very physical nature and closer contact.

Sometimes can't help having reactions.
But those solid ones are clean.. and even naughty ones are only the ending then offer.

Sigh.... guess only go bkk then can get the full experience.
Old 07-10-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros ... can share please?? tia
Old 07-10-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
She's just a decoy, her job mainly collect money and up-sell your. Dun kana sweeten by her. Am sure she very well what man are up to with her.
Old 07-10-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineteen99 View Post
C teasing skills so so only
really depends person to person.
Old 07-10-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 14
xmuackx is one of the Best!xmuackx is one of the Best!xmuackx is one of the Best!xmuackx is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBoy View Post
i am a fan of clean joint n free teasing. So far i have few nice encounters in several clean joints. The massage is professional conducted and free teasing without extra cost. Pm me for exchange as such nice gems hard to find. cheer.
Bro can share with me the contact.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
fengzj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBoy View Post
hahaha, early bird get it catch hahaha, hav to call n book to play safe.
hi cherryboy , can share the contact pls . thanks
Old 08-10-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
She's just a decoy, her job mainly collect money and up-sell your. Dun kana sweeten by her. Am sure she very well what man are up to with her.

I think so she know also haha.
She got this look like aiyah I know you like me kinda face. Like wth lol
But anyway she not my type although she young and small size.

Hopfully this joint have more teasing across all other Ml to justify for the cause of the inconvenient location.
Old 08-10-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
really depends person to person.
She touched everywhere except the LJ and LP. Hmm, somehow I didn't find her teasing erotic. Does anyone have new massage reports about JXXX? One said got teasing one said don't have.
Old 08-10-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

Maybe need to determine the meaning of “chemistry” ... or can ask the owner to introduce prostate massage cause many of us wanna the ML to massage our LP 😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump View Post
She touched everywhere except the LJ and LP. Hmm, somehow I didn't find her teasing erotic. Does anyone have new massage reports about JXXX? One said got teasing one said don't have.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 14
xmuackx is one of the Best!xmuackx is one of the Best!xmuackx is one of the Best!xmuackx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
This is one of my favourite moves too, both when on stomach and back.

It is more exciting when my leg is bent while I am on my stomach, and the ML work on the inner thigh, jewels and occasional brushes on the stick.
Bro can share me your contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread