The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zackrj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face I Got Scammed in JB but was Impressed by the Modus Operandi (PSA)

I don’t care if people say I’m stupid for getting scammed. I’m writing this also as a PSA cos these scammers are relentless and daring. I have to also indicate that this the first time that I got scammed and lost money. I’m generally tech savvy, careful and could discern all the scummy profiles on apps.

Anyway, my first mistake was trying to find FL on Michat. This is the shadiest of apps. As part of being careful, I would usually cross check the profiles with the “nearby” functions on WeChat.

I also made sure that what I’m paying for is close to the market rate. My observation is that local JB FLs will set you back 250/1 minimum. Anything below that could be FLs from Thailand or Indo. Anything below 200 would be suspicious to me and I stay away from these profiles.

So for this profile of a local woman. I noted that she said she was working in a massage parlour. We still kept in touch (voice messages, text) and I tried to book her but she was always not available. About 3 months later, her schedule opened up but she said she is now working in a hotel. I booked her immediately. Her price of 250/1 didn’t change.

She told me to go to a hotel in JB town (Suasana All Suites). Even took a picture of the access card for Suasana All Suites). I didn’t see anything wrong with this cos the other legit JB FLs (listed on the Malaysian forums) would do the same thing to tell me where they are.

I reached there and called her. She said I need to go to Amari Hotel which is a few seconds walk away and she will be waiting to pick me up. I walked over and she was there. I liked the way she looked so my penis brain was thinking on overdrive.

Here’s where the con was beautifully operated. We talked and went up the lift. She said she needs to be careful as the hotel staff will do random check so she will go up first while she gives me the access card. In turn, she asked for money for payment. Of course, since my brain is already on my dick, I gave to her and got the access card. What’s freaking genius is that the Amari Hotel was set up in such a way that the reception was at level 3 (it was my first time there). So at the reception, she told me to wait outside the lift while she goes up first. Then, she will tell me to go up since I have the access card.

So she went up. I got off at level 3. Sat down at the bench cos the reception was looking at me suspiciously. I opened up the app and realized she blocked me. I looked at the access card and realized it’s labeled as Suasana All Suites and not Amari Hotel.

I laughed to myself. The audacity of the scam was so immense and unexpected that I was not even mad. 250 disappeared just like that but I was not even upset (ok maybe the exchange rate helped). Got to respect the elaborateness of the hustle. I didn’t even care if the reception was looking at me funny. I left and walked away still horny. Dated my hand that night.

I still keep the access card somewhere to remind myself that I was dumb.
Old 06-02-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
jonn88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I Got Scammed in JB but was Impressed by the Modus Operandi (PSA)

250 can't get local, PRC maybe.
Old 07-02-2023, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
raprabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha gotta respect the hustle
Old 11-02-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

sakai101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: I Got Scammed in JB but was Impressed by the Modus Operandi (PSA)

Hey....shit happens. Lesson learned and move on...salute bro.
Old 11-02-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

sakai101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shit happens....Lesson learned and move on...salute bro..
Old 11-02-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
mrheli is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any bro here tried nz spa at berjaya waterfront hotel?
Old 13-02-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by raprabbit View Post
haha gotta respect the hustle
Not really man. Thats a lot of work for very little money.
Old 15-02-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 13
HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WOW! Thank you for the heads up! Got to give it to them for their genius.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1