The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is one of the Best!Gooner80 is one of the Best!Gooner80 is one of the Best!Gooner80 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPMee View Post
Hi bro, some from SLG and SGBeautyC... Sometimes trial and error but most of them would succumb to temptation when high enough and with the right amount. Happy chionging!
Long time nvr try these thx!
Old 02-02-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
lucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How much did you pay to fuck a massage lady?

Have u all tried those at legal massage advertised on Facebook? Rsg wellness Spa at beauty world and maybe ispa
Old 02-02-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
CunningLingual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post

$300/2hrs at hotel81 for a viet (early thirties), she was about to leave sg for good, so I was her last chance to earn money. Raw. Seasoned bros might know this famous lady, used to be from kovan.
Kovan Viet? Was it Sunny from UV Spa?
Old 02-02-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningLingual View Post
Yes you are correct bro!
Old 02-02-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Just my humble contribution on this topic...

If you are doing it in the shop within your paid session, it is usually entrance fee + $100 to $150, do take note that some MLs may asked for more or accept lesser based on your chemistry with her.

These are shops already having such activities and with condom on standby liao, with the correct feel and monies the MLs will just do it.

Some shops practiced "bring your own condom", they do not want to be caught with plenty of condom stock during a raid. These shops will hint to you when you are booking or tell you to BYOC on your next visit if you want more intimacy.

Some shops (FJ joints), will offered fast food rate of $150 so no entrnace fee and massage, just straight to work.

Those MLs that need to bring out to hotels... Sky is the limit.

Will share more self encountered experience if the interest is high... Cheers!
Old 02-02-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GuryoKurobata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My one and only experience, only because i was feeling it, paid $120 for a new comer. It started with the typical rate, then asked if i wanted to top up for additional shot. Oddly enough, she was feeling it and rest is history. I'd say must see chemistry to unlock hidden potential. Cheers
Old 02-02-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Well usually if you're quoted sky high figures like 1k, it means the ML isn't interested. 1k can get you one of the local golden pussies in the dome L here.

The usual top up is around $100 to $150 on top of entrance fees.
Old 02-02-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes you are correct bro!
Wah lucky you... At the most I got from her was 69 and we almost bonked in the cubicle. But every time we met we kissed like long lost lovers. We literallyravaged each other's faces.
Old 02-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPMee View Post
Hi bro, some from SLG and SGBeautyC... Sometimes trial and error but most of them would succumb to temptation when high enough and with the right amount. Happy chionging!
Even for SLG I never give above $200 everything inclusive.
Old 03-02-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningLingual View Post
She used to provide bbbj back in UV days, after the shop were raided, she shifted to a spa at bugis area then RTV

Quote:
Yes you are correct bro!
So your saying she cant comeback to sg anymore already?

Last edited by LovesMilktea; 03-02-2023 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Edit
Old 03-02-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
She used to provide bbbj back in UV days, after the shop were raided, she shifted to a spa at bugis area then RTV

After reading Abt sunny, I get to know her nearer to the Albert complex. I offer 300 she say she. Nvr do fj. She say she want me to be her bf, marry her. I nvr went back since. But her svc really wild. The tcm doctor and counter aunty knew abt her hiong history.
Old 03-02-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 0
MrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of light

$100 for MILF
$120 for SYT
Old 03-02-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:

I was looking high and low for her after UV. One idiot directed me to Upp Changi Road but never say where. I ended up walking the whole bloody stretch only to end up f**king spider...

Made her squirt fingering her on my first visit to UV, which advanced to 69 on subsequent visits. Guess she goes further with bros who managed to reciprocate and make her high. Depends on your chemistry with her too.
Old 03-02-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Yes bro I have very fond memories of her bbbj, second visit at the bugis ground floor shop, the moment we entered the room, she offered to help me take off my clothes, but take off pants first, immediately start with bbbj, I was stunned.

I have lost contact with her as she does not reply to her WeChat anymore. She has a young child at home, so I'm not sure if she's ever coming back. Miss her hiong style every day.. can massage, backstep, do eyebrow trimming, facial, bbbj, raw fuck, 69, CIM, what's not to like haha
Old 03-02-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes bro I have very fond memories of her bbbj, second visit at the bugis ground floor shop, the moment we entered the room, she offered to help me take off my clothes, but take off pants first, immediately start with bbbj, I was stunned.

I have lost contact with her as she does not reply to her WeChat anymore. She has a young child at home, so I'm not sure if she's ever coming back. Miss her hiong style every day.. can massage, backstep, do eyebrow trimming, facial, bbbj, raw fuck, 69, CIM, what's not to like haha
Wow she bbbj on unwashed cock. Always a pleasant surprise when the gal gets down and dirty for you.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1