The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Learn Thai language

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKER66666 View Post
wow, language expert! Can you pronounce this thing “ร” or just “r”? When I hear it first time I thought WTF haha
That is the alphabet RaawReea, pronounced 'R' if its at the beginning of the word, and silent if at the end of the word.
โอเคร ('OhKher') means 'Okay'. So you can see the R at the end is silent...
Most thais pronounce it like the letter 'L', so for example, 'Rao' meaning We, they pronounce as 'Lao'

Most complicated part of learning the alphabet is the 'Sadaat' or 'Vowels'..
mfker can appear top bottom left and right of the Alphabet...
Old 02-02-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
JOKER66666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
That is the alphabet RaawReea, pronounced 'R' if its at the beginning of the word, and silent if at the end of the word.
โอเคร ('OhKher') means 'Okay'. So you can see the R at the end is silent...
Most thais pronounce it like the letter 'L', so for example, 'Rao' meaning We, they pronounce as 'Lao'

Most complicated part of learning the alphabet is the 'Sadaat' or 'Vowels'..
mfker can appear top bottom left and right of the Alphabet...
I tried google translate, it pronounced “We” as “Rao”, no tongue trill…Ridiculous to keep such a tough pronunciation in these most common words..
Old 02-02-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I tried google translate, it pronounced “We” as “Rao”, no tongue trill…Ridiculous to keep such a tough pronunciation in these most common words..
By the way, don't bother using google translate for anything more than 1 or two words.
i've shown my friends numerous times that a sentence translated from english
can have a totally different and sometimes opposite meaning
Especially if you have a thai girlfriend 5555
Old 02-02-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
By the way, don't bother using google translate for anything more than 1 or two words.
i've shown my friends numerous times that a sentence translated from english
can have a totally different and sometimes opposite meaning
Especially if you have a thai girlfriend 5555
Where can I find a Thai gf 5555
Old 02-02-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Where can I find a Thai gf 5555
Thai girl will line up to date you la bro. Just not in BKK hahaha
And must know where and how to find la. You don't expect to walk into a bar with freelancers and expect the girl to not cheat your money.

Go to Cafes, Go normal Bars... even clubs also better than the places with working ladies
Old 02-02-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Same for me, i don't like being unable to communicate...
Similar to how we expect foreigners who come to SG to speak English,
its rude to expect thais to speak our language when we are there

Locals really appreciate when we take the effort to learn, and 90% are willing
to put in effort and time and go out of their way to teach when they see our sincerity.

Also, while bed language is universal, prior communication helps enhance the experience tremendously for me hahaha
I can't speak it very well yet, still trying to improve, but it's enough to get by, communicate and not get scammed by people like taxi drivers etc lol. At least I can still chat with the girls who can't speak English. If it gets too advanced, I start to face a problem. I found the experience way better when I speak Thai with the girls, not only in the room, but also the girls keeping me company at the bars. Can use it on the waitresses too.

Also, I want to learn reading and writing. My original intention to learn it was to communicate with my Thai ex-GF, and for transfer to work in the Thai office.
Old 02-02-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thai girl will line up to date you la bro. Just not in BKK hahaha
And must know where and how to find la. You don't expect to walk into a bar with freelancers and expect the girl to not cheat your money.

Go to Cafes, Go normal Bars... even clubs also better than the places with working ladies
I want to pick Isaan girl for GF. Haven't got to explore that area yet. My ex is Lanna.
Old 02-02-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I want to pick Isaan girl for GF. Haven't got to explore that area yet. My ex is Lanna.
Bro, Isaan girls best gf man from personal experience
Just avoid Surin 5555

Reading and writing is a pain in the ass to learn. Not to mention after learning you still need to learn how to type on the keyboard to send messages etc...

After 6 months of continuous learning and probably 200-odd hours spent, i can read pretty OK and write basic words. But to be able to be fluent... that will take many years. If you don't have someone to practice typing with everyday, don't bother learning
Old 02-02-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just avoid Surin 5555

Reading and writing is a pain in the ass to learn. Not to mention after learning you still need to learn how to type on the keyboard to send messages etc...

After 6 months of continuous learning and probably 200-odd hours spent, i can read pretty OK and write basic words. But to be able to be fluent... that will take many years. If you don't have someone to practice typing with everyday, don't bother learning
I know some Isaan girls, but too bad, they are taken already. Actually Lanna girls not bad also, just too bad my ex need to leave with her family.

I have Thai keyboard which I use to type in PC for translating, takes me such a long time to type a single word lol. But if I learnt it, I can type to my colleagues in Thailand office.
Old 03-02-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just avoid Surin 5555

Sad story……..I thought read/write may be easier than speaking/listening, because my English read/write is much better than speaking/listening, seems Thai is a different story
Old 03-02-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have Thai keyboard which I use to type in PC for translating, takes me such a long time to type a single word lol
I need to get me a Thai keyboard too for use in SG... keep forgetting 555
Definitely difficult to type. Took me too long to be able to type as fast as a 5yo (still super slow) lol
Old 03-02-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sad story……..I thought read/write may be easier than speaking/listening, because my English read/write is much better than speaking/listening, seems Thai is a different story
Diff story for sure. Most folks i know don't even bother learning to read/write... speaking gets them 95% of the way, and most important documentation and contracts (for work purposes) has to be written in both english and thai so there's no real need to learn also. Mainly for personal interests and not to be cheated in the bill when you go chiong
Old 03-02-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Definitely difficult to type. Took me too long to be able to type as fast as a 5yo (still super slow) lol
Why aren’t there handwriting keyboards of Thai just like Chinese
Old 03-02-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
U either need to buy them from Thailand or Thai keycaps for custom keyboards from online stores. If u make custom keyboards, those keycaps can be bought easily from online platforms, no need to go Thailand. I have a cheap one in office and one nice one at home.
Old 03-02-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
U either need to buy them from Thailand or Thai keycaps for custom keyboards from online stores. If u make custom keyboards, those keycaps can be bought easily from online platforms, no need to go Thailand. I have a cheap one in office and one nice one at home.
I'll probably get a nice personal one from thailand in my next trip... dunnid custom, but at least something that feels good to type with hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1