The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
doesit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Neighborhood massage shops

Are those neighborhood massage shop strictly clean only (those that advertise on Facebook) or are they same as those MP shops that advertise their girl online e.g. $150 on FL sites.

Means got hanky panky, roaming, or even you know...?
Old 31-01-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 6
LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!
Re: Neighborhood massage shops

Not all neighborhood massage shop have.
Mostly need to recce..
i don't think those shop will post so openly on FL sites, got to be discreet.
Heng get GQ not heng then move on..
Old 01-02-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

Most shop post openly about their official business only.
But I u manage to come across individual ML page with contact, they might share with u over msg, but mostly doesn’t.

Even those posting on FB with website are also mixed.

As bro say, if u found a new MP, u need to recce to see who offer what also.
Old 01-02-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Don't waste money. I went to one near my place. Pay for full body massage. End up say hip is not counted. Must pay extra to massage hip. Need top up for hip, top up for special and give tips. Super money face PRC ML. Ask me come again. Face looks like auntie. I never return for shitty service. That's in 2022.
Old 01-02-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
Don't waste money. I went to one near my place. Pay for full body massage. End up say hip is not counted. Must pay extra to massage hip. Need top up for hip, top up for special and give tips. Super money face PRC ML. Ask me come again. Face looks like auntie. I never return for shitty service. That's in 2022.
Yeah this is how they chop carrot head. Go to GL or PT, 60 bucks, done deal. GL much younger girls.
Old 01-02-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 11
Bulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to all

Actually not hard to tell which shop can do what.

If you see they wear uniform, HJ at best during your first visit. You may even blank on that visit. Simi sai ma bo. You want more then get their wechat and ask them what time end work. You may or may not get anything. See your own xian girl skills.

If no uniform and they wear jeans, high chance that HJ and Capped BJ is available. The younger the ML the more likely you get BBBJ so when dealing with PRC. You need to pay attention to their age. 30plus PRC girl usually is a solid no to BBBJ. Younger PRC their default setting is BBBJ

If they wear dress, 85% of the time full package is available. See your physical appearance. If you look like Andy Lau, what also can for a fee. If you look like Wong Jin. You have money to throw also maybe wouldnt have full menu. Coz they also pick customer.

Same if you are indian bro. If you look like Shah Rukh Khan or Singham, chances are you have everything. If not then, sorry la bro. They can be quite racist sometimes.

When you PM me. Please put the AV Star's name as subject header. So easier for me to see, trace back and inform you of Uploads

Cheers - Bulleto
Old 01-02-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
doesit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alright thanks all for the info
Old 02-02-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post

Sounds like the typical $88 package, then top up for hj, and top up again for roaming.
Old 02-02-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
verywet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doesit View Post
Are those neighborhood massage shop strictly clean only (those that advertise on Facebook) or are they same as those MP shops that advertise their girl online e.g. $150 on FL sites.

they cannot openly advertise the special services. need to figure out by recce. and some provide also only provide to regular customer.
Old 02-02-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
jt006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As mentioned, they are unable to openly advertise them. However base on past experience, if their Google page advertised their pretty ML, high chances there is GQ towards the end.
Old 02-02-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
TrevorFrancis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulleto View Post
Same if you are indian bro. If you look like Shah Rukh Khan or Singham, chances are you have everything. If not then, sorry la bro. They can be quite racist sometimes.
If look like TT Durai leh? Maybe instead of paying cash, he pay with a golden tap
Old 02-02-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
baceca4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great info.
Old 03-02-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulleto View Post
Actually not hard to tell which shop can do what.

The younger the ML the more likely you get BBBJ so when dealing with PRC. You need to pay attention to their age.
I dont think its like this, i would say the younger they are the more harder to have bbbj avaliable.
I find it milfs or gilfs got more chances
Old 03-02-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doesit View Post

Those you see on facebook with power photoshop photos 美颜修修, highly they have some basic GQ/roaming, just require you to topup
Old 03-02-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
I dont think its like this, i would say the younger they are the more harder to have bbbj avaliable.
I find it milfs or gilfs got more chances
Can find younger ones. 30+ still acceptable.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1