The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Jbfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superflying View Post
Keen to try. PM details? Thanks!
Hi. I am keen to try. Please Pm me their contact details
Old 02-02-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY View Post
Finally found this place thanks to TS and another bro.

Just look for Hako Hotel and you can find the magic staircase.

They got 7-8 mls, all from china if im not wrong. Saw mostly milf and

Price is 128 155 185, 60/90/120min. Price already inclusive of JG. 60 & 90 min can add 1 thing for free e.g ba guan, gua sha. 120min can add 2 thing.

Tried ml number 1, apparently been there the longest. Massage very very strong, JG and cupping does well. HJ after jg good and slow. Roaming depends on your chemistry and tips.

Paid 155 90min + 100 hj 5g roaming + 30tips. My ml was wearing skirt place is very clean and professional, ml says sometimes got female customer come too
Hi I am keen to try them. Please pm me their contact details
Old 02-02-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Re: JG massage at Mt Austin

For those looking, this is their contact +60187800988
Everyday 11am-1AM
Old 02-02-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
mitchyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this joint recently, fairly clean and proper joint. they got 1 indon ML, towards the end of the massage, the ML will ask to bring the hip up and stroke and arousing touch from behind. After you turn, she continue with a good enough JG and ask want to shoot or not. Probably RTM
Old 02-02-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Can add her WeChat
feifei0187800988
Old 03-02-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Went to Mei Li Zhi Yue yesterday.
ML #1 小曼 was pretty good in her massage. She uses strength in her massage and presses your Lymph nodes. 抓根, HDLY,was nice and comfortable.
This is good for those who prefer Chinese style of massage over Thai style of massage.
Her WeChat id jackg9533
Old 03-02-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!
Is there a similar shop Sentosa? Austin a bit far 🤦
Old 04-02-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pqrs View Post
Can choose in person or from photos?
Can choose if u wechat them to book appt. Walk in not sure
Old 05-02-2023, 02:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nouseracct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anywhere in Austin that's has teasing massage? I'm gg next week with a bunch of friends who wants clean clean kind but I prefer a bit of naughtiness that tease a it kind
Old 09-02-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouseracct View Post
Anywhere in Austin that's has teasing massage? I'm gg next week with a bunch of friends who wants clean clean kind but I prefer a bit of naughtiness that tease a it kind
U can try this place
Old 06-03-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
keeganhooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From OP's post and subsequent sharing in this thread I decided to take a chance and reach out to 小曼。Thanks to JBFUN for sharing the contact.
Location is pretty far for those who do not drive and its a ~ $20-23 ringgit grab ride away from city square and ksl.
I must say base on my experience; the reviews so far are accurate.
小曼 is an earnest and hardworking masseuse. I am normally not a fan of chinese massages as IMO I feel they are pain as hell and design to torture POWs during times of war (joke*). The massage strength is good and the strokes are on point, she speaks chinese only but she is attentive to you during the massage (her phone was beeping alot but she dosent answer unless during a break.
At the end of the massage is the HDLY and Juagen as OP chickenrice described i agree with OP, its long but good, i experience slight discomfort at a time but alot of highs and the calming lows like a rollercoaster. At the end you have the option to unload or not. Total for 90mins is 155 + 50 for hj. I think i may have underpaid (may have misheard her quote) but she is humble when getting tips.
Anyways will RTM if time allows, the set up is very professional its dosent feel like a sleazy joint, its the kind you go which guarantees a certain level of service.
Btw there are 7 other MLs there and i saw ladies going for massage there. So married/ family mates can consider especially with the march school holidays coming. Cheers. (Btw is there any good food joints nearby?)
Old 06-03-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeganhooper View Post
From OP's post and subsequent sharing in this thread I decided to take a chance and reach out to 小曼。Thanks to JBFUN for sharing the contact.
Location is pretty far for those who do not drive and its a ~ $20-23 ringgit grab ride away from city square and ksl.
小曼 is an earnest and hardworking masseuse. I am normally not a fan of chinese massages as IMO I feel they are pain as hell and design to torture POWs during times of war (joke*). The massage strength is good and the strokes are on point, she speaks chinese only but she is attentive to you during the massage (her phone was beeping alot but she dosent answer unless during a break.
At the end of the massage is the HDLY and Juagen as OP chickenrice described i agree with OP, its long but good, i experience slight discomfort at a time but alot of highs and the calming lows like a rollercoaster. At the end you have the option to unload or not. Total for 90mins is 155 + 50 for hj. I think i may have underpaid (may have misheard her quote) but she is humble when getting tips.
Anyways will RTM if time allows, the set up is very professional its dosent feel like a sleazy joint, its the kind you go which guarantees a certain level of service.
Btw there are 7 other MLs there and i saw ladies going for massage there. So married/ family mates can consider especially with the march school holidays coming. Cheers. (Btw is there any good food joints nearby?)
Great that u had a good time !
Old 06-03-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Hj should already be included with the original 155, how come you add another 50? Still say you underpaid? There's no such thing as underpaying hahah
Old 07-03-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
keeganhooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gosh, wasnt sure if it was hj or autoroaming, small head prob listening to her quote. If not hj should be for autoroaming then;my bad. Though, its just arm under shirt kind (maybe chemistry not there) her nips are nice though. But to be fair dun really need to AR by then, after all the HDLY and JG build up. Just bursting to unload.
Old 07-03-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Gosh, wasnt sure if it was hj or autoroaming, small head prob listening to her quote. If not hj should be for autoroaming then;my bad. Though, its just arm under shirt kind (maybe chemistry not there) her nips are nice though. But to be fair dun really need to AR by then, after all the HDLY and JG build up. Just bursting to unload.
Yeah it's 50rm for auto roaming, another 50rm to suck nips
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1