The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 11
BustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
my busty ex wild relationship story

I had posted this story part 1 on another thread but later to think about it again I thought I should create my own thread to share what I experience.

Don't know if I should post my story but since it's already 2 years... why not

Actually this story happened 2 year plus ago when I was with my ex . Our sex life was crazy almost everyday, so one day we thought of trying something different... something crazy and wild. My ex gf, her cup size quite bust if I remember correctly it was a D. So here my story goes

So one night we were hungry and we decided to grab food around 1am, while waiting for our food we had 1 round of sex cause like I mention we had very high sex drive. So during the intercourse something wild came into my mind, I asked her if she dare to flash to the grab but it's those like nip slip kind, she did hesitate abit and say okay. So before the grab deliver our food, we stop having sex and find some clothes thats loose and can reveal her boobs and maybe her nip but there's none the most only cleavage and it's white sleeveless top that can see cleavage very easily.

So when the driver was close to her place we were discussing how it should be done so the expose her boobs to the grab, so I told her that she should accidently drop the cash and pick up infront of the grab, and she should only wear panties instead and she agreed. When the grab driver arrived at the doorstep we mention if the msg that not to ring the bell cause her parents sleeping. He texted my ex saying his outside the house and my ex went to open the door while I went to hide one side, it was a uncle that deliver the food and he was looking at my ex when she open the door

Grab: hello this is your food
My ex: thank you, wait uh I put the food aside. How much is it?
While my ex turn and place the food on the table, the grab was looking at my ex ass and then look back up when she turn.
Grab: erm it's $14.90 (if I remember correctly since so long le.)
My ex once turn again to grab the noted but then accidentally drop when she turn around and bend down to pick up the note. While doing so the grab was staring at her cleavage but not sure if he saw the nip but I'm very sure he twist his back down abit to have a better look since my ex was wearing white and it was abit translucent, her nipple can be seen if you focus. My gf just follow the procedure and then pass the cash to the grab, the uncle was like stunt and still looking at my ex boobs when later he come to notice my ex were handing him the cash.

My ex: Thank you~!

My ex closed the door and wooden door so I can come out come to grab the food, we were so excited and she told me that the uncle were keep looking at her boobs. Before we could enter her room, grab pop up a message. It's the uncle just now that deliver the food

Grab: Hello I forget to give you the 10 cent change

My ex and I were thinking was it the uncle wanna see her again cause he did give her the right changes and its just 10 cent. I asked her reply okay and this time I make her top even more loosen as it those that can adjust to show more cleavage or cover up. She went to open the door again

Grab: It's your 10 cent
My ex: awww thank you

She bend down abit pretending looking at the cent but that bend wasn't showing much. After that same thing close the door and went to bedroom, we were so excited and think if we should do more and even more wild next time. We got so turn on but the situation to the extend where once we went back to the room we took off each other clothes and had a good fuck after.

Me: babe you like what you doing?
My ex: yes baby anything for you
Me: yes baby tell me you love it(while linking her nipple to make sure moan louder)
My ex: yes baby I love it!~ I love it when people peep on my boobs, baby fuck me pleaseeee.

So we proceed to fuck and it was a rough one cause thinking about it make me damn horny. After we had our session we went to clean up ourselves and had our very late supper.
Old 06-01-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

BustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: my busty ex wild relationship story

I will post more story as we got quite a few wild encounter. the next part will be the follow days, was thinking if we could had the same grab delivery man if we order the same food and if so we planning to do something even more crazy
Old 06-01-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1725 / Power: 13
Gixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant future

Sometimes i think delivery guys have all the fun..
Old 06-01-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer4348 View Post
Sometimes i think delivery guys have all the fun..
Take it as a little bonus for their hectic schedule
Old 06-01-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
limitbreaker is Cool - loads of Potential

i would like to hae wild relationship story too
Old 06-01-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Love to see neh neh and pussy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 06-01-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

This kind of relationship is the best. Someone who is willing tto do crazy, stupid and wild stuff w u.
Old 07-01-2023, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
Whelan5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A promising start TS. Support!
Old 07-01-2023, 02:55 AM
Samster

Hello guys, thanks for the support~ Well just sharing my own encounter since I love to read other story as well. Believe it or not its up to you but please do enjoy my story ya~ Will post update tomorrow morning when I wake up hahaha
Old 07-01-2023, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
agreewithyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustyloverCz View Post
Hello guys, thanks for the support~ Well just sharing my own encounter since I love to read other story as well. Believe it or not its up to you but please do enjoy my story ya~ Will post update tomorrow morning when I wake up hahaha
look forward to that
Old 07-01-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2000 / Power: 21
MaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: my busty ex wild relationship story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Take it as a little bonus for their hectic schedule
Return 19 points as exchange!
Old 07-01-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Previously - we proceed to fuck and it was a rough one cause thinking about it make me damn horny. After we had our session we went to clean up ourselves and had our very late supper.

Continue,

So after supper we had a small discussion of buying lingerie or nightgown outfit to spice things up. I went to carousell to look through which outfit look decent but revealing type because we don't want the grab delivery to know she do it purposely.

My ex: babe you sure this one okay ma?
Me: why leh?
My ex: never wear before sia later they keep coming back how?
Me: they won't get a chance to see you la~ we always drive out
My ex: hehe but abit excited

So actually we didn't really bother much about if they would to stalk my ex cause I drive and I always park high level where we can just straight connect to the carpark. Can see that she's very horny and wet when we talked about it. Little background about her was she those super wild type, fuck in the public toilet, in the park and in the mall (at orchard after midnight kind when you still can walk to some parts of the mall so she did it at the basement food junction)

So after much scrolling thru with my ex, I purchased a white lace lingerie nightgown to warm up her as she don't wear all this kind to sleep or never she have all this. Next day morning I went back home as its covid period so everything were working from home. She went back to continue sleep after sending me off at her doorstep and I went to find the seller to collection the stuff and went home after.

Evening...
Text from my ex
My ex: bi I woke up le... you got the stuff already?
We slept like around 3 or 4am if I still can remember cause we were busy scrolling thru carousell and deciding which one to buy
Me: yup look not bad tho from the package
My ex: never open up and see if it's fit me?
Me: I think it will fit cause the seller said can adjust
My ex: the seller never ask why you buying this uh? Hahaha
Me: never I straight up told her it's for my gf present and she told me to enjoy that's all haha
My ex: what's for dinner?
Me: want go bugis for BBQ box? (I forget what dinner we eat but only recalled we went to bugis)
My ex: what time we meeting?
Me: 6pm?
My ex: you come over first then I go prepare lor
Me: okay

I went to prepare myself since it's already 5pm, tbh working from home for me it's just like watching Netflix till 5pm cause my work quite lepak. I prepare myself quite fast cause guy don't need to do much about themselves and we not going to some atas place where I need to wax and dress nice. Drove 10min to her place as we stay quite close to each other, went up to her place and she was about to preparing

My ex: wah you come so fast uh I was about to prepare nia
(She was in her tee braless can see her nip protruding out and never wear any panties)
Me: aiya I already prepared le ma come early so can go early lor
That's was what I wanted but things didn't go as planned, we went to the bedroom with the lace lingerie nightgown I bought for her and she tried it.

My ex: wah baby this one damn revealing sia I move about my nipple jiu can see liao
Me: ya sia but it fit you perfectly leh and can adjust the stripe from the back if you want it loose or tight but we try make it loose see it your boobs will drop out ma hehe
My ex: serious uh let me boobs reveal out?
Me: just one side if possible la but if both then it's a bonus for them hehe
My ex: eeee you like people to see me like that uh? Like that make you even more horny?
Me: yah kind of lor fantasy leh.

The nightgown I bought actually enough to flash her nipple when bending down but we wanna make it more wild, let one side of the boobs dropout. How? Pretend picking up something and let the stripe slip down but not sure if it work we didn't practice cause quite stupid hahaha. I got quite horny when she was wearing the nightgown and when she turn her back on me I pin her back doggie position. Pull my pants down as I got so hard from looking at her

My ex: biii what you doing?!
Me: I cannot tahan liao you wear until like that
My ex: sexy is it
Me: yaaaa and thinking about what we gonna do later also
My ex: naughty sia babyyyy I'm so wet already wtf
Me: cause of the nightgown and what we gonna do later?
My ex: maybe?

We started fucking doggie with the dress and telling her what if it's the grab delivery guy who is fucking her?

Me: baby, what if it's the grab guy who is fucking you now
My ex: (moan even louder) awww babyyy fuck me harder babyyyy!~ you wanna see me fucking with stranger?
Me: maybe next time?
My ex: anything for you babyyyy I'm a slut for you

After hearing this I fuck her so hard and almost cum inside her but luckily pull out and she swallow it. We clean up and proceed to shower and she went to prepare to go out for dinner.

Here is the link that I bought but not from this seller cause I can't find the seller from carousell or the chat should had followed her ID haha https://tin yurlDOTcom/43tnvj3n

*as for the link just backspace and the DOT change to . Can liao
Old 07-01-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
Shogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
wow, nice story bro, please continue
Old 07-01-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Good start... camping for more updates
Old 07-01-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

camping here for wild story

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1