The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
significant

Old 16-01-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chinese tourists in BKK

The problem is the typical China tourist actually suffers from inferiority complex so they tip too much to compensate. They think people will look up to them if they tip well but actually nobody remembers or cares lah.

Also, the China bros are actually very shy & meek when it comes to sex. Even in Macau, the KTV girls used to complain that I ask for too much BBBJ and take too long to cum compared to their China clients. I paying good money so a hard long fuck is fair wat.

That’s why the girls become so demanding. Nowadays the girls don’t need to give long deep BBBJ because the China bros too shy or scared to ask. China bros need to learn from the Korean bros, tat’s why Korean girls give top notch service. So strange ah, China bros great at bargaining and business but come to paid sex, they are like pussy cats, don’t even know that they are in charge not the girls. Maybe too much brainwashing in China. Now China bros r the richest and largest in number, we need them to step up to set higher service standards. Don’t be so shy and meek, scared of the massage/ktv girls, like that will make our ancestors lose face in the grave.
Old 16-01-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 6
spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Chinese tourists in BKK

Is bangkok back to pre-covid 2019 tourist/traffic levels yet? Or already more busy? haha
Old 16-01-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicydragon View Post
Is bangkok back to pre-covid 2019 tourist/traffic levels yet? Or already more busy? haha
Not to the pre-covid level yet... there are some china tourist but not like flooding everywhere...
Old 16-01-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildface View Post
Not to the pre-covid level yet... there are some china tourist but not like flooding everywhere...
thats nice to hear they are not flooding yet... traveling this week to bkk
Old 16-01-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Next week’s CNY week. No need China tourists, there will be a massive flood of Singaporeans, Koreans & esp. the HongKongers who usually vacation during CNY.
Old 18-01-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
texaschicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicydragon View Post
not yet there. still not yet 100% of pre covid. i would say maybe 60% - 70%?

Wishlist - Develop my own fried chicken recipe.
Old 18-01-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
dessertboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Next week’s CNY week. No need China tourists, there will be a massive flood of Singaporeans, Koreans & esp. the HongKongers who usually vacation during CNY.
this one ok. chinese different. chinese change the country.

Old 18-01-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
dessertboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
The problem is the typical China tourist actually suffers from inferiority complex so they tip too much to compensate. They think people will look up to them if they tip well but actually nobody remembers or cares lah.

Also, the China bros are actually very shy & meek when it comes to sex. Even in Macau, the KTV girls used to complain that I ask for too much BBBJ and take too long to cum compared to their China clients. I paying good money so a hard long fuck is fair wat.

That’s why the girls become so demanding. Nowadays the girls don’t need to give long deep BBBJ because the China bros too shy or scared to ask. China bros need to learn from the Korean bros, tat’s why Korean girls give top notch service. So strange ah, China bros great at bargaining and business but come to paid sex, they are like pussy cats, don’t even know that they are in charge not the girls. Maybe too much brainwashing in China. Now China bros r the richest and largest in number, we need them to step up to set higher service standards. Don’t be so shy and meek, scared of the massage/ktv girls, like that will make our ancestors lose face in the grave.
we step up also cannot influence market, unless other nationalities join in. Chinese population all spit saliva SG can drown.

however that being said, i agree we can at least set the bar if a girl meets a singaporean, we not stupid like chinese

Old 18-01-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertboy View Post
we step up also cannot influence market, unless other nationalities join in. Chinese population all spit saliva SG can drown.

however that being said, i agree we can at least set the bar if a girl meets a singaporean, we not stupid like chinese
Well said Sinkies/Bolehlanders just need to set a SOP so we're not being taken for suckers.
Old 18-01-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
MrRattata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i agree with setting the bar, i also wish for the chinese invasion to stop... girls aside, the prominent areas losing the thailand feel. even the clubs now got manyao. i dont feel like i in thailand anymore
Old 18-01-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRattata View Post
i agree with setting the bar, i also wish for the chinese invasion to stop... girls aside, the prominent areas losing the thailand feel. even the clubs now got manyao. i dont feel like i in thailand anymore
555 the invasion will not stop until either the place gets completely destroyed or a hostile takeover.

Walau manyao in Thai clubs?
555 what are the places?
Old 18-01-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Wonder do they already start to invade the Sukhumvit MPs ... I'm heading there next week, later go there no ML available ...
Old 19-01-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
nasikangkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 the invasion will not stop until either the place gets completely destroyed or a hostile takeover.

Walau manyao in Thai clubs?
555 what are the places?
last time top one. got the occasionally chinese songs but drug OD case close down.

space one if i remember correctly also got the occasional chinese songs by the dj

need to go babyface liao
Old 19-01-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasikangkang View Post
last time top one. got the occasionally chinese songs but drug OD case close down.

space one if i remember correctly also got the occasional chinese songs by the dj

need to go babyface liao
KNN tiongs are back in BKK with a vengeance!
I'm in Huai Khwang every day mah.

Maybe must fish Tiongbu rather than Siambu.
Natural fair and big boobs 555.

If bros see a humsup lau uncle washing eyes towards Tiongbu's direction please come up to me and say hello!
Old 20-01-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Not sure why is there even a thread in this forum talking about chinese tourists in bangkok. They have been going in waves to bkk pre-Covid, and they will continue to do so with China borders opening.

Yes, these tourists will spoil market at certain joints or nightclub. Just avoid going to those places that have jacked up prices to cash in on the chinese wave. There are so many joints in central bangkok for all nationalities and different budget. Those who can speak some Thai and abit more adventurous can explore the outskirts like Lad Phrao. Confirm will not see those China tourists there cos not high class enough. No chinese songs played at these places to cater to the China Chinese customers. Once a while may hear Jacky Cheung's song (can't remember title) but sung in Thai.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1