The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girl who rejected you before. Do you go back to her?

i have a different view

she rejected u before because u were not good enough. Isnt that the same for all of us? we cant possibly accept anyone who like us. We only choose based on certain critieria ie looks, qualification, figure etc. If an ugly girl last time suddenly become pretty now, would u change your decision?

this is different from being together and then ditching u. if a girl left her bf for someone better, then i say dont take back. but this case not even together in the first place. now that u have upgraded, of course chances will
be improved.

i see nothing wrong.
Old 12-01-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyo ... what a stupid question .

If she spreads for you , just take .

If you dont then somebody else will.

Old 12-01-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
pinkniprunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Aiyo ... what a stupid question .

If she spreads for you , just take .

If you dont then somebody else will.

take the open legs but fall into another trap
Old 13-01-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Women like to pretend that they are not as shallow as men when it comes to selecting a partner, but throw in an attractive man of value they will also fight each other for that guy. Got $ got physique & decent looking is the benchmark these days.
The more important question is whether this girl will leave u or cheat on you if she sees something better or more interesting. You won’t know until you get to know her better. Also whether she is agreeable & supportive is vastly more important for the long term.
Old 13-01-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hoiseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Women like to pretend that they are not as shallow as men when it comes to selecting a partner, but throw in an attractive man of value they will also fight each other for that guy. Got $ got physique & decent looking is the benchmark these days.
The more important question is whether this girl will leave u or cheat on you if she sees something better or more interesting. You won’t know until you get to know her better. Also whether she is agreeable & supportive is vastly more important for the long term.
yeap i agree. i have have seen and experienced it. the ladies act decent but actually sleeps around.
Old 17-01-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
5 years ago you confess your feelings to a girl whom you like.
But she reject you because you are poor and fat. You dont have a stable job at that point in time and you are overweight. You also got no car at that point in time.

That motivates you to lose weight, improve your looks and climb up corporate ladder earning more. Fast forward 5 years today, you manage to have a lean and fit body, earning much more money and got car.

Then you meet her again and she is surprise to see you. And she start to show interest and suddenly hint that she like you.

Will you go out with her, or you find other girls? Some guys got dignity and will ignore her and find other girls.
if you take her back but 5 years later you become ah bui again plus kena retrenched older liao cant find same level job end up no more car and money how ah?
Old 18-01-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
texaschicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
if you take her back but 5 years later you become ah bui again plus kena retrenched older liao cant find same level job end up no more car and money how ah?
then she willl dump him again ? most probably

Wishlist - Develop my own fried chicken recipe.
Old 09-02-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by texaschicken View Post
then she willl dump him again ? most probably
at least TS got a good 5 years..
Old 15-03-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
texaschicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
at least TS got a good 5 years..
true also, but for me i would like to get one all the way lol

Wishlist - Develop my own fried chicken recipe.
Old 17-03-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLuvSashimi View Post
Why ignore her? Keep her by your side for fucking and then in the meantime, you can continue looking out for the serious relationship you want
True just use her ,cos this slut also need to be screwed,since foc,private toilet as guys always says,lol
Old 17-03-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
yandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can take back but dont attached yourself too much la.. live for yourself

Essence to good health is laughter and happiness and everything in moderation. Too much of anything is bad for your health.

But everyday have sex is good.
Old 17-03-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Only miss the days analing her...
Old 18-03-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2960 / Power: 10
frizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond repute

I will not go back to her because the past failure/rejection is what motivated me to work hard and improve myself. If I go back to her, it is definitely a lack of respect on the 5 years of effort as well as experience to mature as a person.
Old 21-03-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
iamsootlor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizen View Post
I will not go back to her because the past failure/rejection is what motivated me to work hard and improve myself. If I go back to her, it is definitely a lack of respect on the 5 years of effort as well as experience to mature as a person.
i agree with this. the improvements should make the girl REGRET!!!
Old 30-03-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
That motivates you to lose weight, improve your looks and climb up corporate ladder earning more. Fast forward 5 years today, you manage to have a lean and fit body, earning much more money and got car.

Then you meet her again and she is surprise to see you. And she start to show interest and suddenly hint that she like you.
The impt qns is how has she changed in this 5 yrs? Woman aged quickly. Did she put on weight, looks older or she maintained well?

Also I am curious she still single after rejecting u 5 yrs ago? It's not easy or normal for a woman to be single for so long if she is decent looking. I look around me all my female classmates, colleagues 100% sure attached... even my 18yo niece also got bf

seldom will see any decent looking woman in SG who is single & avail now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1