The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Advice for meeting FL in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymoley313 View Post
Hi bros, would like to seek advice from my seniors here. So I’ve been in contact with one of the FLs I “met” in SG. I’m in Bangkok now and we are arranging to meet. My expectation is of course to DTF and I think that’s her expectation too. The thing is I’m not sure what else to expect. So far she has not asked me for money, just when I’m free. The location is her place for now.

What should I look out for or be aware of? Is this even a good idea? Should I bring cash to pay her? I’m worried I’m insulting as her as idk if she’s meeting me in the capacity of an FL (idk what she do on bkk).

I must admit I’m a newb at this so any advice would be appreciated.
I assume you had the date already. How did it go?
Open to DM if you want.
Old 01-01-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 4
holymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Apologies was away for the past few days due to Xmas/NYE celebrations. Thanks for all the advice thus far! Eventually we did meet on 23rd and it was a lovely meet. Sharing my experience to anyone who's interested:

- Found out more abt her that she is actually an FL in BKK, but is taking a break from work for the whole of Dec since going back to BKK after her stint in SG.
- She decided to come out of her break and meet me for a "temp job" after i contacted her

After arranging the date and time, we had a bit of difficulty arranging the location. As we weren't going on a date-date and she wasn't working and hence does not have a room, she wanted to meet at my accoms. That'd been great if i was solo traveling. But I was traveling with a few friends and thus it was inconvenient as I was sharing an airbnb. In the end, she offered her apartment as a location. This was relatively interesting to me as 1. this was her real address in BKK and 2. I've only "met" her in SG once so we weren't that close, so I thought it was quite a bold move on her part. Nevertheless, I readily accepted even though it was quite far, partially cus I was quite intrigued and partially cus I was thinking with my small bro NGL, half the time I was worried I was gonna get scammed.

When I arrived at her apartment (and it was quite a nice apartment), she came down to pick me up and we proceeded to chat. Sadly her eng isn't good and we couldn't communicate as well, but it was good enough to TCSS and learnt a bit more abt her (see above). If I were to be in give-FR-mode, I would say that she was a lot more friendlier than in SG; understandable as she's in home territory. GFE was super high. From the basement to her room, I initiated touch and then we couldnt stop touching each other. Enter her place and we sat down on the sofa and cuddled like lovers while continuing to chat. I knew she liked chocolates so i bought her sth small from Big C, she was amused but happy to accept.

Then the action started. She offered to shower with me and I happily said yes. Inside we fondled each other with soap like lovers while DFK-ing like crazy. I was instantly hard. Seeing that, she gave me a standing HJ while we DFK under the shower. For comparison, she never had this level of service in SG; i chalk it up to her being super comfortable at home. I buay tahan anymore so we dried ourselves and proceeded to the bed. Knowing that we will be fucking on her personal bed like FWBs turned me on even more. And the rest was history - she gave me a quick BBJ and then I fucked her hard and fast. Sadly I didnt last long as I was too turned on from the whole thing, shot within minutes of entering her.

After that she laid her head on my chest and we rested for ard an hour on her bed, occasionally having short chats. Found out that she's traveling after NY and some shit she's been through in SG as an FL. I was too tired to go for second round due to the travel so we parted ways after that. She even walked me down her condo and offered to wait for grab with me. No price was ever discussed and she didnt mind any amount, so i gave her 2k baht for everything.

All in all, quite a sexciting experience for me. Some learning points for myself:
- Having your own accoms is the best for this kind of scenarios. I was lucky that she was willing to meet me at her place.
- It is best to clarify where and what activity we will be doing, and also whether it is a "quick" arrangement or a full day date.
- If its an innocent meet-up, usually she will pick a public location first, like a cafe or restaurant. As a bro has point out, sometimes it may be for drinks, if so then luck is in at your side if it turns into an ONS situation.
- If its an "FL" scenario" like mine, my exp is that they will normally ask to meet at your accoms or the hotel. Like getting an FL in SG, but this time outcall. If that's the case, best to prepare some money on standby - as many bros have said, there is no free lunch in the world. If she chooses to meet you, the least you can do is to respect her and her time by compensation. In any case, I think that it will be more worth that the standard FL exp in SG.
- If its a full day type of thing, then maybe its like a SD/SB type of arrangement. Not much experience in this scenario.

Final thoughts: I might consider traveling to BKK alone next time...lets just say she's not the only contact i have. Additionally, am considering learning a bit of Thai to facilitate conversation for future encounters like this. Honestly the only downside is i couldnt connect as much as i want to with this person. She may be an FL who is partially expecting a paid fuck, but if I can know her more as a person and maybe be friends, why not?

In any case, hope this is helpful to whoever. Thanks to all the experienced bros for your advice. HNY!
Old 07-01-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Apologies was away for the past few days due to Xmas/NYE celebrations. Thanks for all the advice thus far! Eventually we did meet on 23rd and it was a lovely meet. Sharing my experience to anyone who's interested:

- Found out more abt her that she is actually an FL in BKK, but is taking a break from work for the whole of Dec since going back to BKK after her stint in SG.
- She decided to come out of her break and meet me for a "temp job" after i contacted her

After arranging the date and time, we had a bit of difficulty arranging the location. As we weren't going on a date-date and she wasn't working and hence does not have a room, she wanted to meet at my accoms. That'd been great if i was solo traveling. But I was traveling with a few friends and thus it was inconvenient as I was sharing an airbnb. In the end, she offered her apartment as a location. This was relatively interesting to me as 1. this was her real address in BKK and 2. I've only "met" her in SG once so we weren't that close, so I thought it was quite a bold move on her part. Nevertheless, I readily accepted even though it was quite far, partially cus I was quite intrigued and partially cus I was thinking with my small bro NGL, half the time I was worried I was gonna get scammed.

When I arrived at her apartment (and it was quite a nice apartment), she came down to pick me up and we proceeded to chat. Sadly her eng isn't good and we couldn't communicate as well, but it was good enough to TCSS and learnt a bit more abt her (see above). If I were to be in give-FR-mode, I would say that she was a lot more friendlier than in SG; understandable as she's in home territory. GFE was super high. From the basement to her room, I initiated touch and then we couldnt stop touching each other. Enter her place and we sat down on the sofa and cuddled like lovers while continuing to chat. I knew she liked chocolates so i bought her sth small from Big C, she was amused but happy to accept.

Then the action started. She offered to shower with me and I happily said yes. Inside we fondled each other with soap like lovers while DFK-ing like crazy. I was instantly hard. Seeing that, she gave me a standing HJ while we DFK under the shower. For comparison, she never had this level of service in SG; i chalk it up to her being super comfortable at home. I buay tahan anymore so we dried ourselves and proceeded to the bed. Knowing that we will be fucking on her personal bed like FWBs turned me on even more. And the rest was history - she gave me a quick BBJ and then I fucked her hard and fast. Sadly I didnt last long as I was too turned on from the whole thing, shot within minutes of entering her.

After that she laid her head on my chest and we rested for ard an hour on her bed, occasionally having short chats. Found out that she's traveling after NY and some shit she's been through in SG as an FL. I was too tired to go for second round due to the travel so we parted ways after that. She even walked me down her condo and offered to wait for grab with me. No price was ever discussed and she didnt mind any amount, so i gave her 2k baht for everything.

All in all, quite a sexciting experience for me. Some learning points for myself:
- Having your own accoms is the best for this kind of scenarios. I was lucky that she was willing to meet me at her place.
- It is best to clarify where and what activity we will be doing, and also whether it is a "quick" arrangement or a full day date.
- If its an innocent meet-up, usually she will pick a public location first, like a cafe or restaurant. As a bro has point out, sometimes it may be for drinks, if so then luck is in at your side if it turns into an ONS situation.
- If its an "FL" scenario" like mine, my exp is that they will normally ask to meet at your accoms or the hotel. Like getting an FL in SG, but this time outcall. If that's the case, best to prepare some money on standby - as many bros have said, there is no free lunch in the world. If she chooses to meet you, the least you can do is to respect her and her time by compensation. In any case, I think that it will be more worth that the standard FL exp in SG.
- If its a full day type of thing, then maybe its like a SD/SB type of arrangement. Not much experience in this scenario.

Final thoughts: I might consider traveling to BKK alone next time...lets just say she's not the only contact i have. Additionally, am considering learning a bit of Thai to facilitate conversation for future encounters like this. Honestly the only downside is i couldnt connect as much as i want to with this person. She may be an FL who is partially expecting a paid fuck, but if I can know her more as a person and maybe be friends, why not?

In any case, hope this is helpful to whoever. Thanks to all the experienced bros for your advice. HNY!
Maybe she likes you given that she did not ask for payment. I'm also seeing an FL in Bangkok when I'm on a biz trip. She would ask how much can I pay when we're arranging meetings. It's very upfront and I prefer it that way too as it's transparent. It's 6K every time as it's the Thermae LT rate and she accepts it without further negotiation.

Do you spend time to text her even when you aren't in Bangkok? This could explain why she is attached to you.
Old 07-01-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
leroyjenkins69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroyjenkins69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

there is too many different scenarios and emotions involved to actually be clear cut about need to pay or not. i had 2 girls that i met up with, one in bkk and one in chiang mai. apparently did not pay and end up fuck buddies everytime i visit.
Old 07-01-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyjenkins69 View Post
there is too many different scenarios and emotions involved to actually be clear cut about need to pay or not. i had 2 girls that i met up with, one in bkk and one in chiang mai. apparently did not pay and end up fuck buddies everytime i visit.
Did not pay doesn't mean she don't want it! It's always good to give them some $ after your bonking session but it's still up to u. Imo it's not good to take advantage of girls who are in this trade unless you got to know them under different circumstances...
Old 28-01-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

holymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil1234 View Post
Maybe she likes you given that she did not ask for payment. I'm also seeing an FL in Bangkok when I'm on a biz trip. She would ask how much can I pay when we're arranging meetings. It's very upfront and I prefer it that way too as it's transparent. It's 6K every time as it's the Thermae LT rate and she accepts it without further negotiation.

Do you spend time to text her even when you aren't in Bangkok? This could explain why she is attached to you.
Honestly no haha. She left SG early Dec and i went to BKK late Dec. In between i never text her at all. Which was why I felt a bit sus in the first place..but oh well it ended up well.

Tbh idm the arrangement you have too - clear cut and straightforward
Old 28-01-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyjenkins69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Did not pay doesn't mean she don't want it! It's always good to give them some $ after your bonking session but it's still up to u. Imo it's not good to take advantage of girls who are in this trade unless you got to know them under different circumstances...
While I'd love have a penpal-fuck buddy, I do agree with not taking advantage of the girls too. If my financial situation is strong, personally I will still give some as a gesture of good faith. To each his own I guess!
Old 19-02-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
leroyjenkins69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroyjenkins69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
While I'd love have a penpal-fuck buddy, I do agree with not taking advantage of the girls too. If my financial situation is strong, personally I will still give some as a gesture of good faith. To each his own I guess!
i agree with you i also do not want to take advantage. i just got lucky that the 2 fuck buddies initiated. too bad lost contact just before covid started.
Old 20-02-2023, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Solid honest review!

Your 2k THB is OK, considering thats the amt she would have gotten when she was working in SG.

Based on your review, it would seem she is into you!

Just note to self that many girls in this trade will happily play the long game:
Get you to fall in love, then... your wallet dry up so fast because you realise
you pity her situation, you feel that 'oh her room rent so cheap'...
Then you feel that she giving up a lot for you... end up easily 20k to 40k THB a month fly~

Hence the reason many bros here will tell you: no such thing as free lunch!

Of course, if you are a young guy with good looks, most girls will
happily bed you for free because they feel that you are the FL and not them
So if that is the case and you happen to fall under that category,
don't feel paiseh to accept that your 'value' is higher than them and
them sleeping with you is their fortune lol

I got a young friend who chiong with me last year around countdown...
The girls at the KTV were literally fighting/quarelling to just sit with him...
End up sit beside also never talk because shy...(he looks a bit like Jackson Wang kind of chinese)
Dabao go back hotel also no need ask.. automatic follow. Never ask money also.
Only ask for LINE, FB and IG hahahaha (He still paid 5k THB the nxt morning upon checkout, btw)

i tell you, thailand culture the girls no shame to chase the guy if they like him one...
Old 20-02-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Solid honest review!

Your 2k THB is OK, considering thats the amt she would have gotten when she was working in SG.

Based on your review, it would seem she is into you!

Just note to self that many girls in this trade will happily play the long game:
Get you to fall in love, then... your wallet dry up so fast because you realise
you pity her situation, you feel that 'oh her room rent so cheap'...
Then you feel that she giving up a lot for you... end up easily 20k to 40k THB a month fly~

Hence the reason many bros here will tell you: no such thing as free lunch!

Of course, if you are a young guy with good looks, most girls will
happily bed you for free because they feel that you are the FL and not them
So if that is the case and you happen to fall under that category,
don't feel paiseh to accept that your 'value' is higher than them and
them sleeping with you is their fortune lol

I got a young friend who chiong with me last year around countdown...
The girls at the KTV were literally fighting/quarelling to just sit with him...
End up sit beside also never talk because shy...(he looks a bit like Jackson Wang kind of chinese)
Dabao go back hotel also no need ask.. automatic follow. Never ask money also.
Only ask for LINE, FB and IG hahahaha (He still paid 5k THB the nxt morning upon checkout, btw)

i tell you, thailand culture the girls no shame to chase the guy if they like him one...
Nice. True to the max.
Remembering yearsss ago myself when I was in my 20s, I went to Thai for work for about a month. On 1st few days, went to a shower massage joint and up a model cat(price) lady, after jio her finish work go clubbing. After that night, she stop work and follow me for the whole month, sleeping in my hotel room and waited for me while I went to work almost everyday.

That was the dream life...
Not cannot already, cos now I uncle liao. Only can spend money to get GFE. Lol 😂
Old 20-02-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Nice. True to the max.
Remembering yearsss ago myself when I was in my 20s, I went to Thai for work for about a month. On 1st few days, went to a shower massage joint and up a model cat(price) lady, after jio her finish work go clubbing. After that night, she stop work and follow me for the whole month, sleeping in my hotel room and waited for me while I went to work almost everyday.

Not cannot already, cos now I uncle liao. Only can spend money to get GFE. Lol 😂
Nice experience. Indeed can have nice GFE even with uni girl in BKK
Old 21-02-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Itchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyItchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Nice. True to the max.

Just sharing my experiences in BKK with FLs. Engaged and paid them during first meet up. Kept their contacts. Everytime I go back BKK, I'll line a few of them to see who's free to meet up. The key is to meet up as friends, have coffee, dinners, clubbing. From my experience, those willing to meet wont take about money, rather meet up and have fun as friends. Those want money will straight up tell you. Usually, I'll just bring them around and have fun, the night will end with closed doors. Hope this helps. Happy chionging guys!
Old 23-02-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Heading to bbk next week again.if anyone able it share their nice FL please PM.
Bored in soi cowboy and nana.. too commercial ..
Old 24-02-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUNBO96 View Post
Heading to bbk next week again.if anyone able it share their nice FL please PM.
Bored in soi cowboy and nana.. too commercial ..
It is fun to hang out at soi Cowboy for a fun night out but not too much .

Yeah if you want some other FL info send me a DM.
Old 25-02-2023, 04:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
noobie555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros, can anyone share their part time FL please, looking for GFE with uni girls, tried thai friendly but no luck ☹️
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1