The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
I wonder how come Janice never suspect why Eric didnt come back home the whole night
Maybe bcos janice thinks too much of gog’s kkj leh ?

��
Old 02-02-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

BUZZZZ..... BUZZZZ.... BUZZZZ

Heard some noise, opened my eyes, was at a lost, where the fuck am I, the surroundings don't look familiar. Tried to recall, then it hit me! I'm still in Janice's home, in her room, on her bed!!!!
Bro if this happens to any other man, I think when he woke up, sure heart attack when he discovered he slept thru the night on married FB's bed when the hubby can appear beside the bed any moment.
Old 02-02-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
I wonder how come Janice never suspect why Eric didnt come back home the whole night

or worst...

Eric came back in the evening when both of you were sleeping and saw both of you in bed and he left the house as a broken hearted man...
Because... Eric's job mostly is standby and unknown hours, he don't have a 'reporting hours' per se. He can be home the whole day, watching TV, sleeping, or even through the night, then suddenly 3AM activation and he has to run off that kind of work.

If lucky, 1-2 days stay home do nothing and wait that kind, if he is really outside 'eating', that would be easier for Janice to swallow (not my cum) and divorce.

Turns out, after speaking with Janice, she tells me she is confident Eric won't cheat on her. I kept quiet and didn't highlight nor mention Janice's infidelity in retort to her trust. This is not something I want to poke her on.

I don't think any normal man coming home watching a guy naked in bed with his wife, can remain calm and walk off peacefully without any hatred nor sound.

At least there would be some reaction I believe. We're not outside at some hotel, we're in HIS bed!

Must be too tired, really no recollection dozing off. Cummed and that's it. Janice also didn't wake me up chase me home. She also didn't realise what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Maybe bcos janice thinks too much of gog’s kkj leh ?

��
Let's just say the thrill of betrayal... taboo and ... well sex, can be a turn on for Janice. I just never poke her on that. Don't ask her too much and don't highlight too much what she's become. Enjoy first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Bro if this happens to any other man, I think when he woke up, sure heart attack when he discovered he slept thru the night on married FB's bed when the hubby can appear beside the bed any moment.
I'm that man bro... imagine you groggy and tired... suddenly 101% wide awake.

It's like suddenly you had 10 coffee's caffeine injected straight into your bloodstream.

The reaction was instant, wtf!!!!! Imagine you woke up with a knife splicing your balls and kkj. I still shaking now I think of this... really freaked me out.
Old 03-02-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good morning all!!

Quiet day, nobody to bug me to post.

------------------------------------

J(anice): Drive safely, don't speed.

gog: Thanks for the wonderful time. I really enjoyed you being mine. Wish it was our matrimonial bed.

J: You huh, don't be cheeky, there won't be a next time. This is a whole new wrong on so many levels.

gog: You mean no more making love with me, or not making love with me in your bed?

J: Bed!!

gog: So other parts of the house? Can?

Janice rolled up her eyes.

gog: Would love to take a few days off to go holiday, make you miss me and regret.

J: You not bringing me along?

gog: You can go? I was thinking go Thailand massage, go for food, yum.

Janice suddenly shrieked.

J: Eee!!! You so dirty one, you visit Thailand for massage!?!

Janice started to push me away. She can only think of "that" when I mentioned Thailand.

gog: Wah lao eh! Clean type la!! Foot and full body aroma massage, not the dirty kind that tiko peks go la!!!!

No matter what I say here, you fuckers will never believe me anyway.

J: You don't touch me if you go that kind of places.

gog: I already touch you until don't touch liao...

I jabbed Janice's sides again and she went uncontrollable, laughing and begging me to stop. Gave her a kiss and tried to part her legs.

J: Don't... faster go home change and come back fetch me to work. No time for another la.

gog: Only if you promise to go holiday with me.

J: Go la go la.

Janice didn't say no. Hehe. I didn't think too far, worry about the rest of stuff later. How to go without Eric knowing, etc... let's just say I don't plan ahead.
Old 03-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RetiredHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Janice didn't say no. Hehe. I didn't think too far, worry about the rest of stuff later. How to go without Eric knowing, etc... let's just say I don't plan ahead.
Kanina gog....not only going to make love in singapore but in thailand also....i'm waiting
Old 03-02-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredHunter View Post
Kanina gog....not only going to make love in singapore but in thailand also....i'm waiting
I got say make until thailand meh? You see so highly of me ah?
Old 04-02-2023, 06:08 AM
Samster

Good morning all, update before I wash my car, which is... freaking dirty.

------------------------------------

Came back fetched her and went to office.

Reached office and I straight went to the leave system and applied 3 days of leave - Wed to Fri for 2 weeks later. My desk phone rang almost immediately when I hit 'Submit'.

J(anice): Can you come in?

gog: Yes boss?

Janice gave that exasperated look on her face when I called her that.

J: Why did you apply leave?

gog: Huh, I asked you this morning, to go BKK with me, you said yes.

J: Erm.. just two of us?

gog: Then? You want to invite Eric along? He'll be a lightbulb.

I raised my eyebrows a few times at Janice, giving a cheeky smile.

J: Erm...

gog: Don't tell me you're regretting?

J: ...

gog: It's okay lor, I ask Lindi go with me.

Janice face reaction changed dramatically when I said that.

J: I don't want to talk to you.

gog: Then you want to have sex with me tonight?

Janice pouted her lips, looked down and continued her work. I left her room, and I got a WA message.

J: I'll go with you to BKK, please don't ask Lindi to go with you.

Fuck shit! She actually believed that I would ask Lindi?!? I think I smell jealousy.

gog: Tonight how?

J: Idiot.

Planned where to go, which hotel to book, my only concern is Janice getting away from Eric, how is she going to pull it off. Janice sent me her passport details, a nice coloured scanned version with her photo. She looks absolutely cute and innocent in the photo. Got her passport details, and she trusts me with it?

Booked 2 tickets. No folks, not business class. I do not EARN that much. Just economy off SQ. It was a cheap ticket, I don't like SQ but oh well, cheap is all that it matters.

This girl also very smart, everything leave to me to handle. I packed her clothes since she has most of her stuff at my place. Told her to pack her toiletries and medication where necessary.

Went to withdraw cash for changing Baht, noted my account balance wasn't right, there's additional 1,500 inside. WTF.
Old 04-02-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Ooi cb gog , why never mentioned what reason/excuse Janice gave Eric to go Bangkok with you? Not suspicious meh? Unless is work issue.
Old 04-02-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Ooi cb gog , why never mentioned what reason/excuse Janice gave Eric to go Bangkok with you? Not suspicious meh? Unless is work issue.
I think not hard for her to go ba. Since Eric trusted them sooo much. Either he’s also having an affair or his fav color is green.
Old 04-02-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Wah lao... will give la, next few updates will mention. I where got so blur... zai leh!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
I think not hard for her to go ba. Since Eric trusted them sooo much. Either he’s also having an affair or his fav color is green.
Trust is an important thing bro...
Old 04-02-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quick update.

-----------------------------------

gog: Eh, $1,500?

J(anice): Why? Too little? I not expecting to spend a lot, enough for us right?

gog: You paying for me? I don't mind, I can pay you back in other ways <grinning emoji>.

J: Idiot. You sleep in the toilet.

Oh shit. I totally forgot about the rooms. We can't possibly be sharing one... Eh... how? I already booked a double room. I hadn't thought of the consequences. What if Eric asks, you know for photos, ask to see her room etc.. siao la. Have to play by ear liao.

Returned the $1,500 to Janice quietly, she's sweet to pay for the expenses, but I still MCP a bit, cannot la. I changed $1,200 instead. Bought additional luggage space back, face it la.. she would be shopping like no tomorrow.
Old 04-02-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

BKK is actually a rather dangerous place to go. There are so many Singaporeans there for vacation or seconded there for work and business trips.
Anyway, bet all these dangers add on to the thrill which the CB Gog loved lor.
I have friends who went overseas with their secret lovers or ONS met there, then kenna found out by some white Knight friends of the spouses. Why? Cause most of us thought in a foreign land won't be so suay to bump into someone we know.
Old 04-02-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RetiredHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
I got say make until thailand meh? You see so highly of me ah?
Knn gog see i told u that innocent gal janice going to kena fuck in thailand by the knn gog...
Old 05-02-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
BKK is actually a rather dangerous place to go. There are so many Singaporeans there for vacation or seconded there for work and business trips.
I have friends who went overseas with their secret lovers or ONS met there, then kenna found out by some white Knight friends of the spouses. Why? Cause most of us thought in a foreign land won't be so suay to bump into someone we know.
Totally agree, not a single trip to BKK without meeting a friend/colleague or ex-colleague. On my last trip to BKK, I met an ex-colleague I had not seen in a decade. What a coincidence and lucky that we are both with our real families 😅
Old 05-02-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Correct!!!!! YOU ARE SO SO SO RIGHT!!!!! I should have chosen TW or HK! ARGH!!! Don't remind me...

I like thrill, but like all bros who do raw with ML... eventually after the deed, it's always regrets, no? Granted I always try to get quick thrills with Janice, but truth be told, I ALWAYS regret my guts after that

Thankfully nothing major happened in BKK, will share more. Europe was better, but don't think will share that much on trips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredHunter View Post
Knn gog see i told u that innocent gal janice going to kena fuck in thailand by the knn gog...
Simi simi!!! Got say I going to fuck Janice meh!?! It's MAKE LOVE okay!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Totally agree, not a single trip to BKK without meeting a friend/colleague or ex-colleague. On my last trip to BKK, I met an ex-colleague I had not seen in a decade. What a coincidence and lucky that we are both with our real families ��
Don't remind me la bro... kan sian... worse, same hotel. You got suay until like that boh?

When people down on luck, it seems to go all the way. Fuck sia, never go BKK for trysts. Lucky is got away safe. I already chose the week that is not a hot season for travels, but like they say, you can think of it, so can fucking everybody else. ZZZzzzz!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1