The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2022, 04:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Re: Cuppage / Orchard Plaza

$8500 I go oversea party liao 😂
Old 19-11-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

8.5k is alot. Any bro know where can solo party ktv? I don’t have friends that play ktv so always wanted to try alone, seeing this story makes me scared kana makan
Old 19-11-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think can vietnam have fun at least 3 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
$8500 I go oversea party liao 😂
Old 07-12-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Namajiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah! 8.5k is really a hard lesson Sia!
Old 08-12-2022, 06:16 AM
SBF Supporter

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7614 / Power: 21
Sixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond repute

it’s really not much if he has the spending power.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was at cuppage plaza last night around 11pm, so many KTVs there, I spoke to a few mommys that were standing outside (they seemed very friendly, and one was thai) all say that all KTVs there are owned by the same company so all under same management. Hence why all of them charge the same.

According to the mommys it’s $80 for 3 drinks + $75 for a 5 drink cocktail for the girl. Then they said the room charge is free and I would just have to pay for the drinks. I’ve never been to a KTV in SG so I’m not sure if what they’re saying is good or not.

Also they didn’t mention anything about tips.. Mommys also said most girls ate Thai and from Myanmar, they actually did look really hot, no milfs, only saw young girls. Anyways, if anyone has other experience in these KTVs other than OP’s terrible experience than please share.
Old 10-12-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
I was at cuppage plaza last night around 11pm, so many KTVs there, I spoke to a few mommys that were standing outside (they seemed very friendly, and one was thai) all say that all KTVs there are owned by the same company so all under same management. Hence why all of them charge the same.

According to the mommys it’s $80 for 3 drinks + $75 for a 5 drink cocktail for the girl. Then they said the room charge is free and I would just have to pay for the drinks. I’ve never been to a KTV in SG so I’m not sure if what they’re saying is good or not.

Also they didn’t mention anything about tips.. Mommys also said most girls ate Thai and from Myanmar, they actually did look really hot, no milfs, only saw young girls. Anyways, if anyone has other experience in these KTVs other than OP’s terrible experience than please share.
So did you go in to try?
Old 10-12-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The mummys you spoke to is at which level?
Old 10-12-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
all say that all KTVs there are owned by the same company so all under same management. Hence why all of them charge the same.
like that can change the name to Carrot Plaza
Old 11-12-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Partially right. Not all the KTVs are under the same co though. Indeed a few are under the same co. Thai, Viet and Indon girls.
Yes the girls are young.
Drinks depend on which package you select.
Be careful when you go there. The LDs disappear very fast and the subsequent trays also appear very fast. You need to be aware of the situation otherwise the bill is going to be very big especially if you take more than 1 girl.
It's not a tipping system where you pay tips at the end of the session to mummy and girls.
Old 11-12-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Partially right. Not all the KTVs are under the same co though. Indeed a few are under the same co. Thai, Viet and Indon girls.
Yes the girls are young.
Be careful when you go there. The LDs disappear very fast and the subsequent trays also appear very fast. You need to be aware of the situation otherwise the bill is going to be very big especially if you take more than 1 girl.
It's not a tipping system where you pay tips at the end of the session to mummy and girls.
Have you tried this? I agree that the girls are young and look decent in general. Always skeptical when it’s charged a on drink basis… like you say if they drinking quickly, then your wallet is going to thin out pretty fast…
Old 15-12-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Yes the girls are young.
I went there and reach about 8.30pm and true enough one thai mummy approach me and ask me if want to go in or not. I ask for her business card and she passed me. The thing is I have never experience such KTV concept before where we buy LDs and got private room. I am just so use with tipping gals after session end like those typical viet ktvs . She told me got thai girls, and indo gals. Anybody tried there before and wanna give their honest review?
Old 16-12-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
netflix is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Which floor was this bro ?
Old 16-12-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by netflix View Post
Which floor was this bro ?
3rd floor....
Old 17-12-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
netflix is under Moderation till he learns how to behave