The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold
Re: I fucked my Wife's Best Friend True Story

please continue! definitely one of the best stories here
Old 12-11-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
I really wish to cut to the chase and tell you guys about the day we fucked but I also really want to explain everything. Sorry bros, don't mean to keep you guys in suspense.

Ok continue. The Overseas Trip

During our trip, we did alot of water activities. All 3 ladies including my wife were always in Bikinis and I kept stealing glances at A.

As the only guy in the group, I always offered to help them with their bags when alighting from Vans / Jeeps. My wife was abit jealous and we had a little quarrel at night, she said I was flirting with E & A. I assured her no, I was the only guy, cannot be I just stand there don't care ma.

The next day, I was a little cold towards both E & A and didn't offered any help this time to please my wife. lol.

We went snorkeling and I just keep admiring A's body. E and I were secretly stealing glances at each other too. The second half of the day was free & easy so we went to a shopping mall to shop, eat and maybe massage.
When I asked my wife if she would like to go for a massage, E immediately looked at me and smile. I looked away quickly because my brain at this point thinking dirty again already.

My wife refused. I kept pursuading her but she die die don't wanna "leave me alone". I had blue balls. I was certain that I am going to do something during this trip and nothing is going to stop me.

That night, we had dinner at the Hotel's lobby. After eating, we were just chilling there chit chatting. My wife said she wants to go to the toilet and ask me to accompany her. I said don't want la, i damn full.
partly because for the whole trip, she is sticking to me like a glue. I cannot breathe and I just want some alone time.

When she left for the toilet, E put her hands on my lap, I was stunned but the hum sup despo mind of mine made my dick erect. I was like a statue, I really feel like taking E and fuck right now, but I was scared.

A started giggling at both E and Me. I was blushing, I didn't know how to react. I was thinking did E tell A about us? Are they in on this together? I mean, i would love to have a threesome with both of them sia. All these thoughts made my dick fully erect but I didn't make a move because I was shy and worry my wife might come back anytime.

Both of the ladies were giggling and I just didn't know what to do. She stroke my thighs up and down for a few seconds and removed her hands. All I did was gulp down the beer that was infront of me.

Oh by the way, all of the ladies including my wife is older than me. Just a few years.

A few minutes later, my wife came. After a night of drinking, we went back to our rooms.

My mind was fully awake from the scenes during the dinner and I thought, maybe I should go over to the girls room to find them drink abit once my wife sleep. Ok that is the plan.

My wife and I showered and she initiated sex. I thought, ok at least i release now, later can last longer abit with the other two

We had good sex, but all I was thinking of is E & A, the teasing, their bodies. I cummed all inside my wife. and..... fell asleep.

The next day, I woke up and told myself, tonight I cannot fall asleep. I really need this to be done.

We went out for water activities again, and during night time, we went to a bar/club. It's not really a full blown crowded club like zouk but it's also not those chill bar type. It's abit of in between. There are places to dine, and a mini dance floor.

After our meal, we drank abit and slowly headed to the dance floor. My wife was grinding me the whole night. She usually has very low sex drive and won't initiate much but maybe she felt insecure about E & A.

When my wife suggested me to accompany her to the toilet, I had to.
While waiting outside, as the music was quite loud, E came over and whispered to my ears that she and A will go to the table to drink. Nothing dirty, but while she was talking to me, she finger nails kept massaging the back of my ears and neck area.

I had to come up with another plan. Tonight I wont fail. I told myself, ok I control my drinking and just keep making my wife drunk until she sleep first then go find them tonight.

We drank for abit more and returned to our hotels. In the room, my wife and I showered and started to drink more in the room. I asked my wife if she wanted E & A to join us, she said no.

I kept making my wife drink and drink and finally, she said she was tired and headed to bed. I didn't go immediately. I waited for awhile to make sure the coast was clear and that she really in deep sleep already.
About 10 minutes later, I opened the room door quietly to go out, as I was opening, my wife spoke "where you going?"
wa knn, at this point, i panic because i knew my intentions. I quickly reacted by saying oh no la, i putting the "do not disturb sign, you haven't sleep meh"
she say cant really sleep leh. my head damn seh, keep spinning.
i was feeling fucked up again.

Fast forward, on the last night, we went to the infinity pool on top of the hotel and there were only just the 4 of us.
I gave up on the idea of doing anything to E & A already since my wife is eyeing on me like a hawk and also refuse to leave me alone at any point of time.
During the swim, I was feeling naughty again, and started light frenching my wife infront of E & A. They didn't giggle this time. Instead, they looked like they just minded their own business but I saw them glancing over a few times. I wanted to finger my wife in the pool but she's not adventurous and kept rejected my advances. damn sian.

When E saw me doing this, she dived into the pool, i believe is to see what we doing below. LOL. I'm sure she saw my fully erected dick. which was what I wanted to display to both ladies

The trip ended, and I haven't up E.

Sorry bros, I'm tryna speed things up liao. Should be just 2-3 more episodes and I'm done.
Dont need to speed up! the reading is the enjoyable part! please write slowly and juicily!
Old 12-11-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 6
hiamhiam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sibei nice story
Old 12-11-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 4
Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!

After we came back from the trip, life was usual as normal. I MIA E again because it was really hard to maintain regular text on a daily basis as my wife is always at home. Best I got could do is text for a like 1 or 2 hours during the day when I'm out. I was afraid that if we texted endlessly and no action, E might find me boring hence I figured just to text her once in awhile.

Few months later, I went for reservist. This was the only time I had the freedom to text anybody I wanted anytime. Initially, I downloaded some dating apps to look look see see then I remembered, E!

This was the only time, I could text E the entire day even at night. We texted and texted and it seems like the topics were never ending.

On the 3rd day, me and my buddies have been drinking in the mass since afternoon and I was abit tipsy by 8pm. My balls grew bigger and without the presence of my wife, I didn't had the "guilty" feeling for a moment.
Out of all the words I could have thought of, like "down to fuck?" or "wanna meet?" I said....

Me: Wanna be my girlfriend?

E: You dare anot?

Me: Why don't dare?

E: Come lor. Waiting for you only.
E: Wait very long liao.

I had an adrenaline rush. This was full blown straightforwardness already. No more hinting, no more guessing. I was damn into it already.

Me: Hahahha, if you dare, let's try.

E: I really want to fuck the shit out of *****'s husband (which is me la)

Me: Wa you really make me hard liao.

I started ranting about my ranting about my wife's low sex drive and how she doesn't initiate. It's always me, etc.

E: To be honest, I always imagined you being inside of me. It's just different because you are my best friend's husband and she sometimes really piss me off. I want to do this. Stop going MIA on me.

Me: I'm sorry, but you know how hard is it for me to text you constantly right.

E: I don't need you to text me constantly. I understand. Let's just get this done once you finish your reservist? xD

Me: Omg E. Stoppp. You're really turning me on right now and I can't do anything here. All guys somemore.

E proceeds to send a pic of herself in some lacey bra.

E: Teaser for you, for now.. hehe..

Me: I can't take it already.

I went to do what I had to do and replied her 5 minutes later.

E: hahaha, what did you do with my picture? so long then reply

Me: You know what I did, you damn naughty sia

E: Only for you.

E: You ever fucked a mom before? (she's referring to herself since she is a mother of 2)

Me: No.

E: Wanna try?

Me: Of course. I promise, first thing go find you when I book out.

E: You say one ah, don't dissapoint me again. I want this to happen. At least once.

E: But I'm sure you'll come back for more.

At this point since I released already, not so despo already, I can play this sexting game with her longer.

Me: You sure anot, later not I dissapoint you, is you dissapoint me in bed leh.

E: I will make sure, you rather want to fuck me than your wife. This I promise.

Me: hahaha wa you damn jian

E: that's why i scared of thunder ma. do too many this kinda bad thing liao. scared one day really kena lightning strike

Me: My wife also don't like to give heads, keep say mouth tired all.

E: Hahaha, that's one thing she lose me already. I fucking love it when my man moans when I get down on him. I get very wet just by his reaction.

Me: Ok, noted on your request ma'am!
Me: Btw do you use toys?

E: Using now lor. HAHAHA!

Me: Show me!

E sends a pic of her playing with herself. I got hard again. I sent her a pic of my fully erected dick too.

E: Hahaha naughty boy.

Me: Learn from you one

She didn't reply for about 15-20 minutes.

E: I'm back.

Me: Where you go, so long.

E: Showering. sorry!

Me: show me more leh.

We sexted and she sent a few more pics for me.

E: You slowly enjoy ah, these should be enough to last you the whole week in camp.

Me: No. Not enough.

E: Not enough then book out already come find me. Just don't beg me for more once I show you what I can do to you

Me: You really got so li hai anot.

E: I won't say I am very good but I believe I will be better than your wife.
E: I have very high sex drive just like you.
E: I have been together with a guy very low sex drive, so I understand how you feel about you and your wife's sexual relationship.

Me: one day you can do how many times?

E: As much as you want. You leh? what's your max.

Me: 5 times a day max.

E: Wow. We got enough time anot? Hahaha

Me: Sure can one la. We plan one day.
Me: Anyway, since we are into this topic, that day you send me the dress pic out of the blue is what meaning? The shirt got no meaning one right

E: ya la. just tryna test luck see you get it anot. I wanted us to fuck during the trip.

Me: wa then why you whatsapp sia.

E: anything I say i send wrong lor.

Me: daring sia you

E: I told you already. I dare, you dare anot?

Me: I also wanted to fuck you so badly during the trip but my wife keep stick to me.

E: ya.. I saw...

Me: A body also damn good, I wish I could fuck her too.

E: then you go text her lor.

I said this because I remember E & A keep giggling at me when E seduced me so i thought maybe they wanna have some fun together but her reply seems to be abit angry or what , idk. like pushing me away to A.
So I figured, maybe A was not part of her plan. She should be just tell A she want to fuck me, that's all. Conclusion: no threesome with A. this one really I thin too much.

We proceeded to sext daily for the whole of my reservist until the point my wife text and ask, your reservist so busy one meh. LOL.

Me and E arranged and planned to meet up for a good fuck once I'm done with my reservist.

E: So where you wanna do it?

Me: Hotel? My car?

E: Your car? Thrilling, I like.

Me: You also very adventurous hor.

E: Already can tell you I fucked with N in the office liao.

Me: Your house can anot?

E: Maybe, but when my kids are not home. Sounds like an idea but my parents also know your wife one leh.

Me: Ok, we see how. I really want to get inside you.

E: I want you to feel you inside me, not hear you say say only ah.

Me: I promise you. All along, I don't dare cause scared you complain to my wife say I tiko or what ma. I got the hints, but sometimes I feel guilty.

E: Eh, I have 1 more idea. I want the bed you share with your wife.

Me: Huh, how sia. she never work, she everyday at home.

E: hahahha I know. Sure got chance one.

Me: Wa this one challenging.

At this point, we were all out. I 100% comfirm I can fuck E already. Not my imagination or guessing already. I was ready to pump her, was also very curious and excited that she claimed give me better sex than my wife. I wonder what tricks she has up her sleeve. Basically, for almost more than half of my reservist, I keep getting a semi boner just by the conversations I had with E.

To be honest, I fucked my classmate before / my "gan jie" in sec sch / somebody's wife but this was the most thrilling and exciting affair I ever had in my life that is why I decided to share this here and it was because of this experience, I decided to set up a sbf account. This fuck also took the longest to achieve until where it is today. I knew E for about 5 years. From the day she learn trading in my study room to hints to the trip total took slightly above 1 year.

Even until today reminiscing these memories while I jot down for you guys, gives me a boner.
Old 12-11-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

bro, just curious, do you know the reason why E is divorced?

Just curious - was it because her man found out of her high sex drive, or did her guy turn her into who she was today?
Old 12-11-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!

Appreciate everyone for the encouragement.

I learnt that most of you like the story to be longer. However, I will just share the experiences I had prior to having sex with E.

I will share not more not less. Don't want to exaggerate it until it loses it's authenticity.

Don't worry, I only cut out most of the normal chit chats I had with E and probably just some eye contact, awkwardness, etc when she comes to my place for mahjong or sometimes to drink with my wife at home. nothing significant.
Old 12-11-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
bro, just curious, do you know the reason why E is divorced?

Just curious - was it because her man found out of her high sex drive, or did her guy turn her into who she was today?
I know the reason, but I'm afraid revealing it might expose her identity and eventually mine too. I never know who else she told this story to. So sorry bro! Best I can tell you, it's neither of the both.
Old 12-11-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
Appreciate everyone for the encouragement.

I learnt that most of you like the story to be longer. However, I will just share the experiences I had prior to having sex with E.

I will share not more not less. Don't want to exaggerate it until it loses it's authenticity.

Don't worry, I only cut out most of the normal chit chats I had with E and probably just some eye contact, awkwardness, etc when she comes to my place for mahjong or sometimes to drink with my wife at home. nothing significant.
Own target, own time, carry on.

Carry on writing, nice write up
Old 12-11-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here on a wet Saturday

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 12-11-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
If the wife is so insecure den why agree to the trip? 🙄
For wife, sometimes we also tends to be a bit crazy. One year I was in Krabi or somewhere in Thailand, I went to spa with my husband. His masseur was a lady boy but she was so hot. 😆! I asked her to give my husband a handjob and blowjob but my husband got freak out.

It was so so funny.
Old 13-11-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!

Thanks for the update. The more I read the more I also reminisce about my past experience, the texting very on point More please TS!
Old 13-11-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2461 / Power: 4
snowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, waiting for grand finale
Old 13-11-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

My reservist ended, Me & E had unfinished business to be done

I texted my wife,

Me: Babe, I meeting campmates later for reunion ah. I come home change first then zhao already ok?

Wife: Huh? You all see each other 1 whole week, eat together, sleep together, reunion not enough ah?

Me: different ma outside camp and in camp.

Wife: Ok, where you guys going? I actually cooked for you. You eat liao then go meet them ok?

I didn't know what to reply and made my way home first. At this point, the guiltiness kicked in again. I was slapped with reality. I'm going home, to see my wife, the freedom I enjoyed and thought I had was fading away.

I wanted to text E informing her on the dinner my wife made but eventually didn't because I had a strong feeling I will back out of the sex plan once I see my wife at home.

When I reached home, she cooked crabs, fish and all my favourite dishes to welcome me back cause she thought camp food not nice one. I was touched and disgusted with myself for even flirting with E and intending to go fuck her.

But I was also confused, a part of me felt that it was a rare opportunity and also an experience that I would like to try because
1) I get to try someone new. (I have been doing with my wife all the way)
2) Fact that it's my wife's friend gives me some sort of excitement or thrill

As I was eating, many emotions and thoughts were running both through my heart and mind.

I didn't want to MIA E again for nothing, I texted her the situation and suggested we don't meet. I also said I felt guilty. E was very understanding but was teasing me again saying I don't dare, also she suggested that since we were regularly texting, from now on, I should text her first whenever I can because she never know when will my wife be beside me and didn't wanna risked it, I agreed.

Since our direct conversation during my reservist, this time, I kept in contact with E on a daily basis through telegram. And yes. We didn't meet in the end.

Few weeks later, I felt abit annoyed that my wife is always playing mahjong, like it's her life. I felt bored and lonely. So I asked my wife if I could go out for a drink alone, she seemed suspicious but agreed.

I texted E and asked if she would like to meet. She agreed and I drove over to fetch E.
Oh by the way, my wife used to stay two blocks away from E as they were childhood friends.
On the way there, was really worried of getting spotted by my in laws.

E came up into the car, we were abit awkward but slowly chit chat like normal friends, I brought some beers along too from home earlier and we decided to head to a Park where we could see the sea & malaysia there.
It was pretty chill, she didn't want to drink because she was on some diet pills or something, I forgot.
We chilled and chatted like long lost friends, I really enjoyed that "fresh dating" feeling again. Awhile later, my wife called and ask me where was I and that she ended her mahjong session early that night.

E heard the conversation suggested I head home before my wife suspects anything. I agreed and we made our to the car. Since the deed was not done, I started to imagine what could we do within such a short span of time. I mean, both E and I clearly knew what we were meeting up for.

Just the thought of my wife always makes me feel guilty, I also wanted to respect E because I didn't want her to think I'm treating her like a slut, and perhaps maybe I was afraid of rejection too. I was still stuck in between fucking E and not cheating on my wife so I decided, since E was such a tease, I just hope that she initiates something later. If she does, I will return her the favor, won't reject.
The drive back home to her place felt extremely fast because I was hoping and waiting for something to happen but it never did. We reached the block of E, we looked at each other and just said bye.

That night, I texted E,

Me: How come just now you never show me your skills like you claimed

E: hahaha, you say you guilty, so i scared you don't want ma

Me: I shy la and she call the timing abit wrong

E: eh ya. really the timing...

Me: you wanted to?

E: hahaha, next time dont so shy with me la ok?

We carried on texting for the next days / weeks with full of sexts and flirts....
During these period, I convinced myself to at least try this experience once and don't think so much already.

Sorry bros and sis, not tryna delay this on purpose, but really i remember meeting her the first time and not doing anything so thought I just jot these down. Next EP should be interesting.
Old 13-11-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
daniel1998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very very nice story bro. Couldn’t wait for the next part
Old 13-11-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster (V)