The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I fucked my Wife's Best Friend True Story

Very nice share, camping here for more updates!
Old 11-11-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more update, nice story TS.
Old 11-11-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 4
Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!

A few months passed, and our text weren't regular as always. I know some bros might say, if it was them they won't give chance or just go only. But really, it's not easy. Wife is always at home, I want to go out also need think of a solid excuse.

During these few months, E still comes over for mahjong and I can feel the awkwardness between us, I think my wife sensed it too but brushed it away since I didn't speak much to E over the mahjong table.

One day, E proposed to my wife that we go overseas together and she intends to bring one of her friend which is also a girl, let's call her A. I've seen A few times before at my place and honestly, if I can, i rather fuck A than E. A has the perfect body, big boobs, slim waist, face got abit zhng type, big butt and always come in office wear. Even my wife says A has a good figure.

When E said A was going too, my mind went dirty again. I was super excited and interested to go but I just act like I'll leave the planning to the girls.

Few days before the trip, E suddenly sent me an extremely random photo of her in a pajamas dress with her hands pushing down the middle area to cover her panties, legs were abit opened but nothing revealed. I was stunned because she sent this photo via whatsapp and not telegram. With this photo, followed by a message, "you know what it means?"

To be very honest, I really don't know what it means, sumpa. I thinking is it in a sexual way? if yes, cannot be she whatsapp me for my wife to see ma. On the cleaner side, all I can think of is some wording on her dress. That's all.

Me: I really don't know sia? tell me?

E: Ok then nevermind.

Me: It's the words on the dress?

E: You think leh?

Me: I really don't know. Legit.

E: hahahah

Me: then what sia?

E: ya, the words on the dress

Me: But what are the words? like no meaning leh

E: then no meaning lor.

I was aroused but confused too. I think it had another meaning but I didn't wanna risk it. I deleted those text on whatsapp again and stopped messaging her. Didn't want any drama before the trip. But it got me thinking though.

1 day before the trip, I saw E insta story with her luggage saying she's ready. Remembering the photo she sent a few days back, I grew some balls and cheekily replied to test water by saying "I'm ready too! I shave all already "

Dissapointed she didn't respond to the shave part and all she said was, see you guys tomorrow!
Old 11-11-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
heyloser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping gear activated. Thanks and keep on updating!
Old 11-11-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 4
Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!

I really wish to cut to the chase and tell you guys about the day we fucked but I also really want to explain everything. Sorry bros, don't mean to keep you guys in suspense.

Ok continue. The Overseas Trip

During our trip, we did alot of water activities. All 3 ladies including my wife were always in Bikinis and I kept stealing glances at A.

As the only guy in the group, I always offered to help them with their bags when alighting from Vans / Jeeps. My wife was abit jealous and we had a little quarrel at night, she said I was flirting with E & A. I assured her no, I was the only guy, cannot be I just stand there don't care ma.

The next day, I was a little cold towards both E & A and didn't offered any help this time to please my wife. lol.

We went snorkeling and I just keep admiring A's body. E and I were secretly stealing glances at each other too. The second half of the day was free & easy so we went to a shopping mall to shop, eat and maybe massage.
When I asked my wife if she would like to go for a massage, E immediately looked at me and smile. I looked away quickly because my brain at this point thinking dirty again already.

My wife refused. I kept pursuading her but she die die don't wanna "leave me alone". I had blue balls. I was certain that I am going to do something during this trip and nothing is going to stop me.

That night, we had dinner at the Hotel's lobby. After eating, we were just chilling there chit chatting. My wife said she wants to go to the toilet and ask me to accompany her. I said don't want la, i damn full.
partly because for the whole trip, she is sticking to me like a glue. I cannot breathe and I just want some alone time.

When she left for the toilet, E put her hands on my lap, I was stunned but the hum sup despo mind of mine made my dick erect. I was like a statue, I really feel like taking E and fuck right now, but I was scared.

A started giggling at both E and Me. I was blushing, I didn't know how to react. I was thinking did E tell A about us? Are they in on this together? I mean, i would love to have a threesome with both of them sia. All these thoughts made my dick fully erect but I didn't make a move because I was shy and worry my wife might come back anytime.

Both of the ladies were giggling and I just didn't know what to do. She stroke my thighs up and down for a few seconds and removed her hands. All I did was gulp down the beer that was infront of me.

Oh by the way, all of the ladies including my wife is older than me. Just a few years.

A few minutes later, my wife came. After a night of drinking, we went back to our rooms.

My mind was fully awake from the scenes during the dinner and I thought, maybe I should go over to the girls room to find them drink abit once my wife sleep. Ok that is the plan.

My wife and I showered and she initiated sex. I thought, ok at least i release now, later can last longer abit with the other two

We had good sex, but all I was thinking of is E & A, the teasing, their bodies. I cummed all inside my wife. and..... fell asleep.

The next day, I woke up and told myself, tonight I cannot fall asleep. I really need this to be done.

We went out for water activities again, and during night time, we went to a bar/club. It's not really a full blown crowded club like zouk but it's also not those chill bar type. It's abit of in between. There are places to dine, and a mini dance floor.

After our meal, we drank abit and slowly headed to the dance floor. My wife was grinding me the whole night. She usually has very low sex drive and won't initiate much but maybe she felt insecure about E & A.

When my wife suggested me to accompany her to the toilet, I had to.
While waiting outside, as the music was quite loud, E came over and whispered to my ears that she and A will go to the table to drink. Nothing dirty, but while she was talking to me, she finger nails kept massaging the back of my ears and neck area.

I had to come up with another plan. Tonight I wont fail. I told myself, ok I control my drinking and just keep making my wife drunk until she sleep first then go find them tonight.

We drank for abit more and returned to our hotels. In the room, my wife and I showered and started to drink more in the room. I asked my wife if she wanted E & A to join us, she said no.

I kept making my wife drink and drink and finally, she said she was tired and headed to bed. I didn't go immediately. I waited for awhile to make sure the coast was clear and that she really in deep sleep already.
About 10 minutes later, I opened the room door quietly to go out, as I was opening, my wife spoke "where you going?"
wa knn, at this point, i panic because i knew my intentions. I quickly reacted by saying oh no la, i putting the "do not disturb sign, you haven't sleep meh"
she say cant really sleep leh. my head damn seh, keep spinning.
i was feeling fucked up again.

Fast forward, on the last night, we went to the infinity pool on top of the hotel and there were only just the 4 of us.
I gave up on the idea of doing anything to E & A already since my wife is eyeing on me like a hawk and also refuse to leave me alone at any point of time.
During the swim, I was feeling naughty again, and started light frenching my wife infront of E & A. They didn't giggle this time. Instead, they looked like they just minded their own business but I saw them glancing over a few times. I wanted to finger my wife in the pool but she's not adventurous and kept rejected my advances. damn sian.

When E saw me doing this, she dived into the pool, i believe is to see what we doing below. LOL. I'm sure she saw my fully erected dick. which was what I wanted to display to both ladies

The trip ended, and I haven't up E.

Sorry bros, I'm tryna speed things up liao. Should be just 2-3 more episodes and I'm done.
Old 11-11-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 3
wolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud of

Nothing to apologise about. It's the build up that makes the story more interesting. Getting to know the characters more and letting our own imagination think about them will make the future story even more exciting. Keep it up!!
Old 11-11-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40319 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Thxs for the effort to share bro
Old 11-11-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

The pace is ok. Dont worry
Old 12-11-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
benzaimun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro. Wished you had fucked E or A during the trip!
Old 12-11-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 17
monger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks the sharing. I like the build up too.
Old 12-11-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

At one instant, I thought E is my friend. Haha! Nearly freak me off. Lucky the profile is different
Old 12-11-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
hawk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
At one instant, I thought E is my friend. Haha! Nearly freak me off. Lucky the profile is different
Could you be A? Lol
Old 12-11-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

If the wife is so insecure den why agree to the trip? 🙄
Old 12-11-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 2
BoxerBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro.... Setting up my tent here for your update
Old 12-11-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!

Nice Story TS, E is such a tease.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1