The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
Thanks everyone for the encouragement! I promise the end will not be dissapointing. I still get a boner whenever I think of the scene.
keep it long and detailed bro. longer can read slowly. short read no after how slowly also finish very fast. keep it up! ups u my points!
Old 09-11-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Re: I fucked my Wife's Best Friend True Story

Keep going bro. Tension building up nicely 👍🏼
Old 10-11-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 3
horlanswissalps is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhorlanswissalps is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhorlanswissalps is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward to next update TS!
Old 10-11-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks everyone for the encouragement! I promise the end will not be dissapointing. I still get a boner whenever I think of the scene.
Jia You!!!
Thanks for the update
Old 10-11-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 4
Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!

Remember the colleague she recently keep coming with to my place for mahjong?

Let's call him N.

There was this one day E & N keep giggling for no reason while playing mahjong. My wife seems annoyed, for me, I was extremely curious what's going on but I had to keep my cool.

We stopped texting for abit cause I didn't want to act too desperate.
Also, heard before a conversation between E and my wife that E confessed to be very fan jian. The things she can't get, she die die will go get. The things she can get, she don't want.

So I guess the more hard to get you play, she more she wants you. My wife is also always at home and these events happened during the lockdown.

As much as I wanted to text her, I didn't. That's why I mentioned a few times our chats were very on off. There were 3 reasons to this.

1) I feel bad cheating sometimes
2) I don't have much chance to text her since wife is always at home
3) I didn't want to show that I'm too desperate, worrying that it will backfire on me
Old 10-11-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

More please , more

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 10-11-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

More please. Going to bookmark this
Old 10-11-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
looney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice. this is what u call a story.. unlike those what celebrity daughter.. and ran off..
Old 10-11-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Camping here for more updates.
Old 10-11-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 4
Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!

So there was one day, there were some tensions between my wife & E during a mahjong session.

For those that plays mahjong, I think you know it's not those scolding / quarreling / drama tension. It's the silent tension.

I felt that the fault was more on my Wife's end but didn't want to say much. I texted E the next morning to apologize on behalf of my wife's behavior.

Me: Hey, paiseh ah, ytd ***** abit too much.

E: It's ok la, used to it. Tele?

In my heart, wa wanna go tele chat, means hoseh liao. I also no need to keep deleting whatsapp message individually liao. I texted her immediately and she blasted me 101 things she didn't like about my wife. I didn't know E had so much hatred towards my wife. I felt extremely bad for my wife.

I was stuck between being angry at E and comforting her. I did agree with some criticism she gave about my wife so I eventually comforted her and tried to change topic because it was just too much girl drama for me.

Me: So how's you and N? He seems to be very interested in you.

E: He? No chance la. I told him liao. I don't like his type.

Me: Oh, he confessed to you already ah?

E: Ya he likes me la, but I told him me and him really impossible. And I also enjoy the freedom I have now.
E: I meet who I want to meet, whenever I want to meet.

Side Note: I forgot to include in the summary that E is a divorcee with 2 kids.

Me: Ohhh, then what you guys giggling about sia the other day LOL

E: You sure you want to know?

Me: Now you liddat say, I lagi want to know.

E: Promise me you wont tell anyone including your wife ok? Also, the things I said earlier, don't tell anyone. Just keep it to yourself ok? Thanks for letting me rant by the way.

At this point, I thinking, wa, so now we have like a hidden secret behind my wife's back already. No direct flirting or what yet. But it was a good advancement for me.

Me: Ok, I promise. Don't worry la, if i tell my wife, i also die. Your secrets are safe with me.

E: I was tryna seduce N under the table when we playing mj hahaha

Me: Huh? wtf, i thought you say you don't like him.

E: Ya, I don't like him, just playful lor.

Me: LOL! So you and N is got something on one ah

E: Why you so curious about me and N. Concerned ah?

Me: No la, confused ma. you say he no chance then you seduce him under table all.

E: Who say must like or love that person then can have fun?

I was stunned at this point, I feel like asking so you guys have sex already? But I feel like abit too direct. We always stay professional after very light flirting. But things were going pretty personal with E and Me after talking shit about my wife. I decided to risk and ask,

Me: so you guys had sex already?

E: hahahaha you think leh?

Me: when sia!

E: In the office, the other day, that's why both of us came late together the other day for mahjong ma

Me: Wow, how it started?

E: Why you so interested to know? You have your wife leh. I shouldn't be telling you this.

Me: walao, don't leave me hanging. want say story, must say full one ma. i legit just curious only.

E: hahahaha. cute leh you.
E: I was just feeling it one night and just so happens only left me and N in office. So I just used him as a toy lor.

Me: Wow. naughty sia you. no wonder even under mahjong table you also want to di siao. hahaha

E: I am a very good multi tasker xD

Me: how it started tho?

E: you seem very interested in the details

Me: curious ma! i told you.

E: nope, not telling more. you find out yourself.

Me: how to find out? ask N ah.

E: EH NO LA. you better not.

Me: Ok at least tell me, what style? xP

E: Doggy.

Me: Makes sense, cause office right.

E: Ya, and I like that style most.
E: Ok la, enough, thanks for hearing my rants. Remember delete chat ok?

At this point, I wondered to myself, this girl is can up or not one. I mean, I know she is can up one. but me leh? Cause I am her bestfriend's husband. What if she laying a trap for me or what. But at the same time, she ask me keep secret all for her and even shared with me her personal sex life. The hints were pretty obvious. I just didn't had the balls to go all out yet.
Old 10-11-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At this point, I wondered to myself, this girl is can up or not one. I mean, I know she is can up one. but me leh? Cause I am her bestfriend's husband. What if she laying a trap for me or what. But at the same time, she ask me keep secret all for her and even shared with me her personal sex life. The hints were pretty obvious. I just didn't had the balls to go all out yet.
starting to get a little hot... heh heh heh
Old 10-11-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hello ha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: I fucked my Wife's Best Friend True Story

Nice sia this story…
Old 10-11-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
AnhDucNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, please continue...
Old 10-11-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
metalslug97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep going bro.
Old 10-11-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by looney83 View Post
nice. this is what u call a story.. unlike those what celebrity daughter.. and ran off..
ahahaha this is the best...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1