The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 5
Akk7777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAkk7777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tuina TCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bros, I've found 1 gem 💎 to share, if you all interested.
can share ctc? Thanks!
Old 22-12-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
youmedelphi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Share loc bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by triplemae View Post
I have been to a spa, my appointment is 10pm , all the ML there are wearing short dresses, when they sit down, you can clearly see what color they are wearing, as for what they are wearing before 10pm ,this is a question mark❓
Old 22-12-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
triplemae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmedelphi View Post
Share loc bro!
Bro You got it
Old 22-12-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
MassageLver is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro do pm location! keen!!!
Old 22-12-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
MassageLver is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I have been to a spa, my appointment is 10pm , all the ML there are wearing short dresses, when they sit down, you can clearly see what color they are wearing, as for what they are wearing before 10pm ,this is a question mark❓
Do share loc bro thank you!
Old 22-12-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

found a tcm at amk, no hanky panky type...the ml just did her stuff until I complained that my groin hurts...she then pressed around the area until my cock became hard...she saw it and continue pressing the same area, occasionally moving close to my balls..then she switch place, moving to my right but massaging the left thigh...that way the hand will have to move across my hardened cock..as my right hand was placed at the edge of the bed, she came pressing my hand with her thighs and pussy area which I did a little wriggle..I am sure she noticed that...but do take note the ml is a milf auntie type
Old 22-12-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
BernieLP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Can share bro?
Old 22-12-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
found a tcm at amk, no hanky panky type...the ml just did her stuff until I complained that my groin hurts...she then pressed around the area until my cock became hard...she saw it and continue pressing the same area, occasionally moving close to my balls..then she switch place, moving to my right but massaging the left thigh...that way the hand will have to move across my hardened cock..as my right hand was placed at the edge of the bed, she came pressing my hand with her thighs and pussy area which I did a little wriggle..I am sure she noticed that...but do take note the ml is a milf auntie type
Sounds like she molesting you did you cum?
Old 22-12-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Whitebear201784 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro can share please?
Old 22-12-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
TPdude is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Bro share location please
Old 22-12-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 20
lion321us is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlion321us is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlion321us is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlion321us is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
can share ml contact. tks
Old 23-12-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 6
Mewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bros, I've found 1 gem 💎 to share, if you all interested.
Please share bro, and this one is it legit TCM?
Old 23-12-2022, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 15
lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!
Quote:
Bro can share contact?
Old 23-12-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewtwo View Post
Please share bro, and this one is it legit TCM?

Yes bro. Can up my points in exchange?
Old 28-12-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 2
Chunkitiano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChunkitiano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChunkitiano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

By anyone know of any TCM tuina at North/ Canberra/ Yishun area?

Wouldn’t mind trading some TCM MPs too - ty!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1