The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
any recommendation for good hard massage with a lil extra please..

as per the title... any bro can recommend a place with a good hard massage with a little extra please. reason being i have been having a really bad aching body for a while now. and also looking for a release at the same time.

hard massage to any or some or all (i know its impossible) of the following... tcm style massage.. thai massage.. bone cracking massage...

a little extra such as good hdly (every bro loves this).. hj.. or bbbj cim (the best).. not looking for sex.. too tired for sex.. just wanna be served without having to work hard for it..

recommendations very much appreciated.. by pm preferred.. nothing much to offer in return.. my humble points perhaps?

thank you very much in advance..

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 19-08-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
CrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: any recommendation for good hard massage with a lil extra please..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

as per the title... any bro can recommend a place with a good hard massage with a little extra please. reason being i have been having a really bad aching body for a while now. and also looking for a release at the same time.

hard massage to any or some or all (i know its impossible) of the following... tcm style massage.. thai massage.. bone cracking massage...

a little extra such as good hdly (every bro loves this).. hj.. or bbbj cim (the best).. not looking for sex.. too tired for sex.. just wanna be served without having to work hard for it..

recommendations very much appreciated.. by pm preferred.. nothing much to offer in return.. my humble points perhaps?

lots of bros recommended MDL in Upper Serangoon SC that does hard massage, you can check out the upper serangoon sc tread for more details
Old 20-08-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Horse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

Hi bro you can consider Baby of Capri (Serangoon Rd) arrived 2 months ago from shenzhen, i find that she has good strength and does the back area well maybe because she works out in the gym. Felt refreshed and slept well after her massage that night. If you want to, can say internet horse friend from google recommended you to her do note however that this is a 89 joint.. wish you all the best to your bad aching body
Old 20-08-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Got one contact which I have been going.

She always crack my neck and my back, crack crack crack.. shiok

Massage is quite strong too..with a decent juagen which borders on treatment plus edging

But she is small and pint size with no boobs. Haha
Old 20-08-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
CooolCoool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like a job for geylang serai may. She’s hard.
Old 21-08-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post

Massage is quite strong too..with a decent juagen which borders on treatment plus edging

Appreciate bro if u can share
Old 21-08-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4885 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
Bro pl share contact. TY.
Old 21-08-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ultimates0ccer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro, mind share her contact?

Thanks
Old 21-08-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimates0ccer View Post
Hi bro, mind share her contact?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Bro pl share contact. TY.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
Sent to everyone

Not a new contact but she is worth every penny...think of her like Scoot or budget airlines which is cost effective and get the job done without burning the pockets and still leave as a happy satisfied man
Old 22-08-2022, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 11
babel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I'm keen too! can pm? thanks!
Old 22-08-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
Alexws1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, can share this contact with me pls. Thanks
Old 22-08-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Central North
U can try the amk Linda from unclewang. One stop shop.

East side
Else go healing touch in Tampines Central for hard massage. Then go get BJ in joo chiat. It's just like finding different expert for different needs. Lol

West side
Clementi 354 there also have massage plus HJ. One stop shopssss.

Actually there is a few ML from SLG not bad one. But only HJ. I feel better than most spa shops.
Old 22-08-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooolCoool View Post
Looks like a job for geylang serai may. She’s hard.
Agree with ya. Tried her JG too and was surprised that it was better than what I received from other JG master.
Old 22-08-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

TS, I think it's much much harder to find a good hard massage WITHOUT a lil extra!
Old 22-08-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4885 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Central North
U can try the amk Linda from unclewang. One stop shop.

East side
Else go healing touch in Tampines Central for hard massage. Then go get BJ in joo chiat. It's just like finding different expert for different needs. Lol

West side
Clementi 354 there also have massage plus HJ. One stop shopssss.

Actually there is a few ML from SLG not bad one. But only HJ. I feel better than most spa shops.
East side

Bro, possible to provide for Joo Chiat BJ? Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1