The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Can share please?
Old 13-08-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously... People lazy or eyes got stamp? Probably both

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 13-08-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
they say pcc too much will go blind. Proven again and again here...

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 14-08-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

can I ask is below what a typical lowest tier SOP looks like assuming you are a deadfish? I vaguely rem this is MM routine but that is way back some time ago...not sure abt TT though

1) lie face down. 10sec piano massage
2) kiss/suck ur ears
3) start catbath from ear to thigh with occasional balls tickling with her fingernails
4) water in mouth and do a mouth ba guan
5) turn over face up, catbath front and suck ur nipples with her hands roaming ur kkj/balls
6) frenching with her whole body pressing on you
7) catbath again down all the way until balls and start balls licking/bbbj
8) alternate betw #5 #6 and #7 until cim
9) spit, warm water in mouth one final suck to clean ur kkj
Old 14-08-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
can I ask is below what a typical lowest tier SOP looks like assuming you are a deadfish? I vaguely rem this is MM routine but that is way back some time ago...not sure abt TT though

1) lie face down. 10sec piano massage
2) kiss/suck ur ears
3) start catbath from ear to thigh with occasional balls tickling with her fingernails
4) water in mouth and do a mouth ba guan
5) turn over face up, catbath front and suck ur nipples with her hands roaming ur kkj/balls
6) frenching with her whole body pressing on you
7) catbath again down all the way until balls and start balls licking/bbbj
8) alternate betw #5 #6 and #7 until cim
9) spit, warm water in mouth one final suck to clean ur kkj
Happened to me last week. Quite accurate if deadfish. I wanted some action of my own. But what you mentioned were also done.
Old 14-08-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Happened to me last week. Quite accurate if deadfish. I wanted some action of my own. But what you mentioned were also done.
ok noted. seems like the SOP is still the same. thanks!
Old 14-08-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 14
Andy1975 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndy1975 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share contact and dmg
Old 14-08-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Confirm both…all keep say share share share. if dunno how to read then come forum for what uh
Old 15-08-2022, 07:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Quzz008 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

This was my first time doing 3p, Texted them early in the morning cos I wanted to be the first customer (I wasn’t but not the point). Scheduled for 11am, went for breakfast in the area till they told me I could go up. The moment I entered the room I got my pants pulled down and frenched by MM (TT was in the other room with another guy). Confirmed the package and then led me into the shower. Helped me wash and sucked me clean in there. Really damn shiok and I almost bust in there alr. Dried me off and led me back to the room, then started her proper service.

Started with my balls, then to my dick, sucking it whole. She was very attentive to my reactions and could tell when I almost couldn’t take it anymore, then she told me she wanted to get licked. Never made a girl squirt before but all the reviews of the girls are true. I licked her for just a short while and my entire face was sprayed with a waterfall. Really almost drowned there sia. After the first time she wouldn’t let up and made me continue, squirting another 2 more times. By that time TT finished with her customer and joined in. Here’s the FULL JAV experience.

They both pressed me down on the bed, licked my balls and dick at the same time while making out with each other in between. Then they pulled me to the edge of the bed deepthroating and rimming me together. I tell you guys, if you like rimming, this is something you MUST try. By that time not just I’m high, they also high, as TT sucking my dick MM also start sucking her tits. Then I positioned TT in 69, while MM continued rimming and fingering my ass. I kept licking MM and get the waterworks all over again. Of course, with 2 girls going at it for so long, I also cannot tahan alr, so I shot my load in MMs mouth. She didn’t stop sucking there, continuing until I finally told her to stop. She swallowed it there and then, then TT took over with the water BJ to clean me up.

After that, I thought it’s over, since that’s how my past experience usually has been. But no, TT helped me to wash up, then sucked me a short while more in the shower also. I felt like a king the whole experience. 100/10 will RTM based on the services

Ok lah but still must talk about some flaws (if not you guys say fake review right? Haha) MM not very pretty IMO (6/10), a bit chubby and enhanced tits, but her attitude and service is THE BEST I’ve ever had. TT is new, a bit shy, but q slutty looking (8/10). Also she was servicing another customer despite being supposed to be booked by me but ok lah, she came in soon after and MM took good care of me.

Overall verdict: MUST TRY (if you can try 3p TRY 3P).
Old 15-08-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Please see the posts properly - ctc openly shared

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, can pm share TT and MM contact please?
Have a nice weekend
Old 15-08-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
TPdude is Cool - loads of Potential

Just one question. They are at East Side right?
Old 15-08-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzz008 View Post
This was my first time doing 3p, Texted them early in the morning cos I wanted to be the first customer (I wasn’t but not the point). Scheduled for 11am, went for breakfast in the area till they told me I could go up. The moment I entered the room I got my pants pulled down and frenched by MM (TT was in the other room with another guy). Confirmed the package and then led me into the shower. Helped me wash and sucked me clean in there. Really damn shiok and I almost bust in there alr. Dried me off and led me back to the room, then started her proper service.

Started with my balls, then to my dick, sucking it whole. She was very attentive to my reactions and could tell when I almost couldn’t take it anymore, then she told me she wanted to get licked. Never made a girl squirt before but all the reviews of the girls are true. I licked her for just a short while and my entire face was sprayed with a waterfall. Really almost drowned there sia. After the first time she wouldn’t let up and made me continue, squirting another 2 more times. By that time TT finished with her customer and joined in. Here’s the FULL JAV experience.

They both pressed me down on the bed, licked my balls and dick at the same time while making out with each other in between. Then they pulled me to the edge of the bed deepthroating and rimming me together. I tell you guys, if you like rimming, this is something you MUST try. By that time not just I’m high, they also high, as TT sucking my dick MM also start sucking her tits. Then I positioned TT in 69, while MM continued rimming and fingering my ass. I kept licking MM and get the waterworks all over again. Of course, with 2 girls going at it for so long, I also cannot tahan alr, so I shot my load in MMs mouth. She didn’t stop sucking there, continuing until I finally told her to stop. She swallowed it there and then, then TT took over with the water BJ to clean me up.

After that, I thought it’s over, since that’s how my past experience usually has been. But no, TT helped me to wash up, then sucked me a short while more in the shower also. I felt like a king the whole experience. 100/10 will RTM based on the services

Ok lah but still must talk about some flaws (if not you guys say fake review right? Haha) MM not very pretty IMO (6/10), a bit chubby and enhanced tits, but her attitude and service is THE BEST I’ve ever had. TT is new, a bit shy, but q slutty looking (8/10). Also she was servicing another customer despite being supposed to be booked by me but ok lah, she came in soon after and MM took good care of me.

Wonderful FR bro. 100% AV experience with this 2 relatives

TT is very meticulous on the aftermath cleaning with the mouth. There was once i shot my load CIM and was so tired I dozed off. She went off then came back to wake me up by blowing me with warm water. Fking shiok feel.
Old 15-08-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzz008 View Post

Very nice FR.
Just curious, the room is quite small. Enough space for 3p? Or was there a larger room
Old 15-08-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
meyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried her yesterday. I can kiss goodbye to all other dome. She is damn seductive, yesterday she was a nurse for me in her costume. So intense, she almost ride me as she was sitting on top of me. Small head almost go in. But still manage to creampie outside. Never pop in, that almost feeling is shiok. She is damn drenched. Hope this non commercial and lustful feel can last till she goes back.
Old 15-08-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Please see the posts properly - ctc openly shared
Sorry Bro. My sincere apologies.
How about MM? Possible to share please?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1