The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Golden Mile

Anybody has good recommendation at golden mile complex? Went 3rd floor, full of massage shops but… so curious if any bros tried…
Old 21-07-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Golden Mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpno5 View Post
Anybody has good recommendation at golden mile complex? Went 3rd floor, full of massage shops but… so curious if any bros tried…
Try the stretch facing atrium. Girls quite hot. Corner beside staircase also can try.
Old 21-07-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Try the stretch facing atrium. Girls quite hot. Corner beside staircase also can try.
That is good infors.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 21-07-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
bekind1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

How much ot cost there same at orchard tower ?
Old 21-07-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
jbhouse is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjbhouse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice sharing
Old 22-07-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekind1984 View Post
How much ot cost there same at orchard tower ?
Definitely much lower than orchard tower. The tips at golden mile for thai ladies are around $40-$50.
Old 24-07-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

some are active on tik tok
anybody tried them ??
Old 25-07-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i came across this lady name jessica anan on tiktok

anyone try her before?
Old 25-07-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

The MLs are mostly from Thailand, not very young. Good decent massage followed by some happy endings. what type of happy endings depend on how regular you are and your rapport with her.

Do not expect to have spa-like furnishings

You might chance upon some younger Thai gals near the pubs, if you are initiative enough, you can get their contacts and try continue from there to outcall or whatever.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 26-07-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpno5 View Post
Go to 3rd floor next to phone shop
Old 26-07-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!

Anyone knows if the Thai girls at GMT A* massage are back? The last time I went few months ago when travel restrictions were not fully lifted, the lady boss gave massage herself
Old 26-07-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anycall View Post
Anyone knows if the Thai girls at GMT A* massage are back? The last time I went few months ago when travel restrictions were not fully lifted, the lady boss gave massage herself
pass by few days ago a 2 ladies outside but all wear mask.. but can see all above 30s and body shape also so so..
Old 27-07-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

i was there yesterday, by choice the bus i took pass by there. Went to look see after a disappointing and waste of time and money session with a thai FL from dome 1.

L3, i only saw elderly and body out of shape pattern.

Those makan store, saw a few nice young girls sitting there though, some having meals, some just sitting there.
Old 30-07-2022, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Spankbangerking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesscenter View Post
Go to 3rd floor next to phone shop
After I PayNow $50, Pe**y massaged me. She should be around 50 years old, so I did not expect any hanky panky. True enough, there was no teasing during the massage.

Pe**y did not rush her massage. She started light, and I thought that she might have been tired and therefore did not exert herself. But I appreciated that there was no jarring movements, no stabbing use of her elbows/knees that were painful. I mention this because I had visited a PRC ML at Beach Road 2 weeks back who was strong and gave a hard but painful massage. Pe**y's massage was soothing and the pressure was just nice. I felt good when she put her weight on me with her knees, when she moved from one part of my body to another, covering different areas. IT WAS AN EXPERTLY DONE MASSAGE.

I was surprised that she popped the GQ, quoting me $50. I negotiated to $30 and she was OK. She did not immediately stroke my cock but caressed my groin area with her arm and body. I was able to grope her, and I squeezed her thighs and butt and hugged her. Her skin is smooth- I managed to uncover her t shirt and her breasts seem big. The downside is that she had her spare tire. I'm not complaining though; hers is a normal aunty body not maintained by exercise.

I did not manage to ejaculate from her HJ but that's my issue. I think too much masturbation on my part.

Pe**y is good natured and easy going. I recommend her for her superb massage. I'm thinking though, that some brothers may enjoy to be punished physically by pain.

As for the HJ, I likely will not do it again with her. I didn't feel sufficiently teased by her. It was more 'a good massage' rather than a sensuous experience.

I will return for a good massage! This is my first FR. Hope it has been useful.

Last edited by Spankbangerking; 30-07-2022 at 03:51 AM.
Old 30-07-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Some alrdy quite old but have good massage skills, also they are quite chatty and humorous, after the shop closes they also will go freelance at some pubs there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1